Te Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The flowers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Catherine

Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:57 am

I thought that this would be more about swallowing, I never even thought that it could be about enjoying flowers for their specialness and beauty.

I thought it was about.... take something because it is good for you.... I didn't think there would be all this meaning and Love and healing.

In the Spring I love to go and look for the blue bells. In the late summer I adore to go and sit in the purple heather up on a fell side.
And on a local lake there are water lilies. I always think they look very wise...

So, do you think I will just discover wild flowers now on my walks?
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:34 pm

Oh yes we are attrack (or we should be attrack) by what is good for us.
That doesn't mean we understnd what good, what level it can reach.

The Heather is one of the 38 of the Bach flowers remedies.

Blue bell and Water lilies are no Bach flowers.
That doesn't mean they do not have healing properties.
(Blue bell is stress related but does not match anyone stress.It work on very specific person and their perticuliar stress only.
The Bach flower for stress will help to rebalance the stress of any human, whatever the origin or nature of the stress itself.)

That means they are not as close to human as the Bach flowers can be.
Edward Bach has choose his remedies with a lot of care, avoiding those who weren't perfect.He was on the search of the most efficient.
It's like a key..there is only one key to unlock one emotion.Others can work quite well, but are not perfect matchs.
As example,Blue bell is efficient for stress but is not perfect match for all stressed creatures (Essences are good to any living species..whatever human or animal).

There is level on the floral kingdom and some flower are above others.
Above is not in a pureness way, here it has to be put on the mimetism level..
Some flower are able to perfectly vibrate on some specific human feelings, the most important one:the 38 fondamental feelings.
Each of these feelings is connected to one of the Bach flower.

Oh yes you can discover them simply by walking....
For some "simply" is complicated because "simply" means without artefice, in truth, with Love.
For sure you, you can do this Flit
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

Catherine

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Thank you.... could you when you have time please tell me what the heather is for?

I named my daughter Heather because when I used to walk on the mountains, I loved the views of the purple and it seemed such a strong and sturdy plant. Sometimes the mountains are just cloaked in a sea of purple and it is just an amazing view.

Is there something that you could recommend that I could buy that I could carry with me so that I could look up the flowers that I am now meeting?

Thank you for your words..... it is my mum that has always loved the blue bells. I have a photo of her surrounded by them.

So... the Bach flowers are the optimum best for helping with specific feelings? And it could be one flower essence one time and another flower essence a different time?
Because each moment is different....

Thank you for your words...
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Just sharing.....   The flowers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:57 am

The other day when I went out, I noticed dewdrops / raindrops on the leaves of the plants. The droplets of water were beautiful, like shining jewels and so rounded and so so perfectly complete in themselves.....

I wondered about this... do they get used at all?

How does rain/dew drops compare with spring water?

I have walked in the high fells and seen the beautiful natural spring water that pours out of the ground. I remember it used to be such a discovery to find some of the most natural spring water high in the fell tops.

So the purest essence of a flower....
if the raindrop has touched it, then does that mean that those raindrops would then have the essence of the flower within it?

So, then, would even just touching gently a flower, or breathing in its scent or just looking at it... could that have just as much relevance as taking a remedy....
and is the idea.....to be able to take the essence of a flower to those..
who don't have access to the healing properties of these flowers?

Because I don't think I have ever seen some of the Bach flowers.

And then there is the third thing to think about..
the sunlight...
the most beautiful shining sun light that sparkles everything...

The flower.....the water.....the sunlight....
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:19 am

Flit wrote:
Thank you.... could you when you have time please tell me what the heather is for?....
I named my daughter Heather because when I used to walk on the mountains, I loved the views of the purple and it seemed such a strong and sturdy plant. Sometimes the mountains are just cloaked in a sea of purple and it is just an amazing view.

Oh yes I can try.
But may I say before, you keep impressing me...
You notice so many details...
You know so much...and yet you seem not aware of your knowledge.

I speak Bach remedies with some for long long time..Some familiar with the Bach remedies.
And for sure none of them has ever observe heather in the wild nor notice what you notice.

Ok! lot of my friends are not english..
Heather running on a hill is so typical of britain country side.So it's difficult to observe something you could not see ....But I am not sure allof them will feel what you describe so well.

What I mean is I can write you plenty about Heather but without me, just by following you instinct you know yet plenty about this flower.

You have to always bear in mind that flowers are in some points, similar to humans.
Their personalities show in their body.
Maybe this is even more true in flowers than in humans..
For example: serial killer does not always look like serial killer...and a real doll face can have a heart darker as pur evil.

But in flowers what you can see, what you can feel, IS what they are.
If I can say: you seem to me quite sensitiv to anything
=>In all your posts I pick here and there, so many time, how sensitiv to details you are.
So to understand the flowers there is no better way than be yourself.
Open you eyes and your heart.You know to do this so well crownH

SO YES you are right, the so tiny Heather is an impressive one.
It's not the size who count it's the will power and tiny Heather is a giant.

In the Bach remedies all flowers are unic, fabulous...different...
There is never one of them who can substitute to one other..They have so many specific qualities.

Sometimes somes of them share some of these caracteristics with others...
These flowers are the Fighters above the others.

There are such powerfull ...as you describe it about Heather...they can change the lanscape.

They are lanscape plants/ flowers!
Never mind how tiny they can be, they never give up and reshape the country side.

Heather is one of them.
The tiny insignificant Heather...If you take one and only one so barely noticeable...in family she is someone else

As an essence Heather is use to help recenter egocentric people.
You can understand this if you notice , how vibrant is heather in the wild...
Yes she is beautifull...but leave no room to anyone else....
She is so so strong she even modify the soil acidity just by being here, by being her.

She doesn't not adjust to others.
Others...even worse :the WORLD has to adjust to her.
Heather essence is indicated to treat egocentrism, desir of recognition, arogance, vanity.

Maybe will you love to read a book written by Gotz Blome M.D
Advanced Bach flower Therapy ( a scientific approach to diagnosis and treatment).

I love the sensitivity of this autor and he describes the flowers and their personnality which such vibrant images and accurated words.

For him, transposed to the natural kingdom Heather would be a peacock.
Peacock are beautifull and have no comptetitor but this doens't prevent him to show off....
If peacok were more aware of their strenght they would not care of impressing around.
Heather type are unaware of their strenghs and suffer of inferiority complex.
Those suffering of this unbalance must be aware of their uniqueness.

I quote Gotz Blome ok?

"Our uniqueness is the source of our beauty and worth.Once the Heather type understand that no good is served by constantly comparing himself to others, he can better learn to accept and love himself as he is".

If you rather like the heather unbalance type has so little love to himself he expect to find in the eyes of others..the Love he is not able to find for himself in his onw eyes/ heart...

Heather teach us to love us better without caring of whoever may think/ love or not from us.

Flit wrote:
Is there something that you could recommend that I could buy that I could carry with me so that I could look up the flowers that I am now meeting?

Euh yes probably could you buy something but for that one I will need your help because I have to admit I miss one word.
What do you mean by "look up"?
Are you asking me for a book to recognised the flowers in the wild? A magnifier glass to look at them closer (up???)
Hi hi I realise how my question can be stupid but I miss the point here so I could not answer properly for now.

Do you want a book. Or something to gather the flowers and bring them home with you?
Something to help you have a deeper look on them...or a better undertanding?

To understand them better you can find plenty of books..some written by botanists..others by essences practitionners.

Sorry but I am total confuse..I leave the exchange expecting later I will have an illumination..but it hasn't happen so I have to admit I need some help if you think you can find an other way to express" look up".
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Y.E.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The flowers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:24 am

Flit wrote:
if the raindrop has touched it, then does that mean that those raindrops would then have the essence of the flower within it?

HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack
HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink
LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop LovPop

HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:52 am

Flit wrote:
So... the Bach flowers are the optimum best for helping with specific feelings?

Yes they are..they were gifts from Angels...to answer Edward Bach wish to heal the humans and to find something easy to find and use.
So what more efficient than an angel gift can you expect to find?

No human will EVER match this efficiency.

So the best scientifics, the more clever research centrer can try....no one, no human, will approach something as powerfull.
Never ever.
Because no human can mimic the power of God.

Being God creature doesn't make us God.

Flit wrote:
And it could be one flower essence one time and another flower essence a different time?
Because each moment is different....

Each time because each moment is different, each you is different..
You are living, you are vibrant...you are changing...as are the butterflies.

As you are evolving, you need tailored made remedies.
Bach flowers essences are not only efficient, they are versatile.

They put healing to the level of art.

Do you see painting with water color?
With fews colors you can paint whole universe...all made possible.

The day you are happy and light you will make the blue of the sky more intense and sometimes, the sky will turn grey but there are not millions of water color...only fews... to make the sky in all colors you may wish.

You pick the colors needed and you mix them following your mood to express what you want and need.

Edward Bach didn't want healing from nasty bugs.
He was a real doctor.He knows nausty bugs so so well.He work with them daily in his laboratory.
But he feels you could not give good (health) with uggly (bug).

Edward Bach wish was not only efficient healing.It was also for beautifull healing.

So came the Bach flowers...
Discovered by Edward Bach who was a great sensitive spirit and given to him ...for sharing...for those who may want them.

And only those because God want us free.
That is not because healing with flower is efficient that it is the law.
Life is free willing so is healing...and happiness.

So if you want healing with flower you take a bit of essence and following your moods, following who you are...according the color of your soul at this very moment, the essence will react on you. with you.
In a similar way the exact same water color will do on paper of different colors...
The same blue will result different on a cream paper or on a white or pink, or grey one..
So will the essences..They never change but you??? yes...always....

Last edited by Lobellia on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:57 am

Flit wrote:
the most beautiful shining sun light that sparkles everything...

The flower.....the water.....the sunlight....

Yes and THAT IS BEAUTIFULL healing

HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:04 am

Oh you are so so kind... thank you...
How wonderful the smilies look!!!!

EmitLovCloud EmitLovCloud EmitLovCloud

By "look up" I meant to look in a book and see if it was a Bach flower or not.

So it was yes to.....
Quote :
Are you asking me for a book to recognised the flowers in the wild?

and no to....
Quote :
Or something to gather the flowers and bring them home with you?

I am happy to take home with me the memory of their beauty and the realisation of the special place where they are blossoming.
From this....
Quote :
they can change the lanscape.
I can see it is more than just the flower.
It is their location too.

Quote :
She is so so strong she even modify the soil acidity just by being here, by being her.

It is the transformation that I love....

Thank you for your so many words.. I will read them again and again...
and thank you for your kind words to me too... smack

I now need to read your last two posts,,,,, thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:35 am

Flit wrote:

Edward Bach did the exact same deduction than you but he has a tiny problem.
He expected to heal all human kind.
Gathering the raindrops on some specifics flowers was simply a titanesc job so he created the solar infusion.
The way to duplicated the raindrops on water at bigger scale.

Making an essence is real alchemy...

You need fire (SUN) and water (spring water) and you make gold ( healing essences).

You can make healing essences with all flowers of the floral kingdom but angelic essences are only the ones given to Edward Bach.
Only him was sensitiv enough to find those who are the perfect match to the 38 archetypes of the human feelings.
38BachTreasures

Anyone can find any flowers and make an essence from them but being able to find the very fews who can help balance perfectilly human feelings....you have to be gifted to be able to do this.
Anyone can make essence..but not anyone can discover the Bach flowers remedies....
This was only Edward Bach ability, sensitivity.
And once they have been discovered they can't be twice..they just have to be enjoy.

EdwGrp

Last edited by Lobellia on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:26 pm

Flit wrote:
By "look up" I meant to look in a book and see if it was a Bach flower or not.

So it was yes to.....
Quote :
Are you asking me for a book to recognised the flowers in the wild?

and no to....
Quote :
Or something to gather the flowers and bring them home with you?

Oh Ok ...
Taking the flowers home, you can do it without harming them if you take pictures or make an essence.

If you want to be sure about which Bach flower is a bach flower and be able to recognise her in her wild surrounding I would advice you, a non to miss book, written by Julian Barnard

Oups, mine is in french so I do not know it's title in english

But here is the french tittle if this might help you.

Les elixirs floraux du Doteur Bach / Julian & Martine Barnard/ le souffle d'or / ISBN2 904670 48 3
The first english edition was made in 1988 by the flower Remedy programme
P.O Box 65 Hereford
HR2 OUW

I do not think they have made a lot of book this year .
If you are not sure maybe can you contact them..or give me some delay to do it sometimes later.
Once you have the tittle for sure the book might not be hard to track down.
Maybe Julian Barnard still have some and probably they have been reprinted severals times since.

The link to the flower Remedy programme is on Te Mana (If I am not wrong).

Pictures are great help so try the book with picture if you can.
I am not 300% sure but I will said here, you may find what you need julia Barnard books

About "The Healing Herbs of Edward Bach By Julian and Martine Barnard" they wrote

This is the premier book on the plants used by Dr. Bach to make the first English flower essences. It is complete with stunning color photographs and descriptions of the 38 English essences, portrayed with sensitivity and understanding. 190 pages.

An other book is from Julian Barnard too..in english...lucky you ( in fact Julian Barnard is a british writter so you must find any of his books more easily in english than french)

"Form and fonction" ISBN 1 58420 024 3

"Form and fonction" is a much more complex book so I will advice you to find the other one first.
There are pictures on the first one..It great help to recognise the flowers.
By oposite "Form and fonction" it's massive reading..with black and white drawings...
Fantastic reading from a very clever man who love the Bach remedies but the drawings when you want to recognize the flowers from them...are not the greattest you could expect.
Once you have meet any of the Bach flower you would not miss them with any other simple flower but before you will be sure you will encontrer a lot of close matches...

Tell me if you find them or need more clue to find them.

Something quite differents may help you too.
It's pictures of the Bach flowers remedies..
I have one set...in french of course by Mechthild Scheffer. (sorry I do not find the reference in english but she is not a french writter for sure)
Here is the card set of Julian Barnard

HPink
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:04 pm

Ooooh! Thank you... the card set looks beautiful... RedHs

and thank you for the links to the books...smack
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:09 pm

I am a bit moved now thinking of these words....
"gifts from Angels" and "angel gifts" and "angelic essences".

A gift from the angels would be so so pure, wouldn't it?
And it would be more than you could ever imagine, wouldn't it?

The healing we deserve is the very very best
The gifts of Love we deserve is the very very best
We deserve the purest Love/healing there is....
and what could be purer than a gift from the angels?
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:04 pm

Flit wrote:
Ooooh! Thank you... the card set looks beautiful... RedHs

I have always find them moving...as yes they are real beautifull...

As time elapse you will see..they will always look the same but as deeper you will know them, you will find, feel them even more beautifull.

Their Love ability will come above their apparence and you will forget what they may look like...
What will more and more matters will be only the feelings they encapsulated.

Last edited by Lobellia on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:16 pm

Flit wrote:
A gift from the angels would be so so pure, wouldn't it?
And it would be more than you could ever imagine, wouldn't it?

A gift from Angels is pure magic.
It's a gift of powerfull Love which has only one limit:the human brain.

As long as you trust in it, it can transcends everything.

We are humans.
We are the one putting the limits.

Restrictions is a human concept.
Limitation is a human thinking.
"impossible" is a real human word.

In God / Angel kingdom there is no limit.
Anything can happen so anything will happen.

The ones fearing to fall/ fail...the ones thinking "NO" are the humans.
We are the own master of our possibles and or impossibles.

If you free yourself from all these negative and wrong thinking you become more redButterfly .

BlueButterfly share something in commun with BluAngel
They have wings....

HPink

Last edited by Lobellia on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:06 am

Yes!!!! YES!!!! Yes!!! ExtraHappy
Just yes!

And thank you MerciLov
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:31 am

Quote :
As long as you trust in it, it can transcends everything.

My yes means that I trust....
but that trust has been made possible
by you opening my eyes
MerciLov

For me that is a miracle in itself!
Thank you for you!
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:15 am

Flit wrote:
My yes means that I trust....

Trust is so personal.
Now, it's part of you.
You will keep growing with that in you.
You will make it more deeper, more precious, more dear to you...More you.

Nobody will be EVER EVER able to remove it from you as now, you have allow it to blossom in you.
Maybe for now you may have the impression it's big as big it can be...
But try to remember you today...in some years.Focus on you as you are today...than later on compare how you may have, not change...simply evolve because in total silence...without you noticing what will happen, what is now part of you, is going to radiate and reach any cell...any micro atom of you...and as you are a whole univers...there are plenty atoms to reach...

Flit wrote:
but that trust has been made possible by you opening my eyes MerciLov

There is no way to open the eyes of those who has the heart locked.
You simply forget your heart was in your eyes....and your eyes were in your heart.

Flit wrote:
For me that is a miracle in itself!
Thank you for you!

We both have a dear friend in Nancy RainbowLov
She must love/ know you deep deep, for having being so quickly, so sure I would be able to give you anything.
Whatever she may have feel it could be.

Isn't this fascinating???
If she has dare to tell me I could give you something of this range.Or even give you anything...
I have to admit (despite I dearly trust her in anything) I would have never believe her...because for me I really wasn't aiming for that at all.
In fact if she has tell me, you may need or want this, I would have been totally unable to know what to do to lead you there.
Even more, I didn't know I could be able to do that simply because I did nothing.

Nobody can do nothing to or for anybody.
We are the master of our life..
We are the ones allowing or forbidden things to happen.
So what has happen as only happen because of your free will.

For ma part, I was just expecting you will Love Te Mana and find it usefull.
Ignoring what could be usefull to you, for me was not that important.

Probably Nancy was the same.She doesn't know what good it can be..She simply feels it can be good.
But she was smiling and enjoy it a lot when she know we were emailing together.

But yes maybe, you allowing me to be part of new you is a true miracle.
Because new you is such vibrant and even more beautifull than the previous you and even if I did nothing ( to do anything you need intention) I am above please that this happen and you share it with us.

I Love to change people...I do it sometimes...
Unfortunuatly I rarely change them for someone they enjoy, so they not send a lot of Love as feedback.
I have to admit it's first time I am flooded with such amount of thanks and Love in return.

This is quite efficient to make me feel good about myself crownH
So you see...you feel I give you something.
I feel it's you who gave me something.
Feeling good about myself is lovely.

Maybe that is the boomerang effect of gifts?
When you offer something there is always good in return...Nevermind if you do not think of it before and no not expecting it when you plan tooffer a gift to anyone..It simply happen.

Angels play boomerang a lot RainbowLov

HPink

Last edited by Lobellia on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:25 am

I was talking with a woman this morning who mentioned the boomerang effect, saying that when it comes back it has more power. It is one of the few things that, thrown properly, gains momentum! ExtraHappy

My motivation behind wanting a place for all of us to post is the effect it has of allowing each of us to see the growth of the others. When communication is simply one-to-one we tend more to notice what we have received and not what we have given.

In this case, for the three of us (and the power of triangles is HUGE) we see the interaction from a different point of view. And one day I may use words that say things in one way and another day Flit will use different words to say the same thing, but differently. It's kind of like a mirror--it's the same thing but reflected back to you from a different angle.

I also didn't want to be too selfish and keep you to myself. blink02
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:39 pm

Quote :
She must love/ know you deep deep,
Yes. Just yes. Yes! BigHRed
Nancy is very very dear to me...

This is one of my me stories... it doesn't go anywhere.... but I want to share...

About 3 weeks ago I went into a shop and bought a remedy, it was a recovery one.

I held the bottle and looked at it. And then it sat at the side of my bed for a few days.
I thought, if I need it, it is there....
I could always put it in the bath water, if need be.

I thought that I might get a feeling when I held the bottle.
I didn't.

So eventually I opened it and then poured some into a dish.
I placed my fingers near. I still didn't feel anything.
I looked at it, nothing happened....
So, nothing happened.
....I just wanted to share....
YelwAngel

But I know this here is so so right
the flowers, the Love....the whatever is next...
( I can feel Love as I type.... )... LovFlag

and just the thought of the flowers..
is just ExtraHappy
and just that here all of us can just enjoy....
just this oh oh so so special place!!!! Smiling.... :)

omg...I'll have to just ask...
How do I get any of this right? YelwAngel

I can feel the Love,
I know I can trust you both....

Quote :
For ma part, I was just expecting you will Love Te Mana
I can feel the Love here, this is such a special place, I don't know how it has happened but it is Love filled and it is just awesome.... just thank you to you both!!!! :) :)

And this is just so so so right...
Quote :
If you free yourself from all these negative and wrong thinking you become more
It bugs me more than anything.
It is wearying and I get as much fed up with the way I think as do those who Love me. redButterfly
I spend my time asking for Love instead of getting on with the living as effectively as I know I could. BlueButterfly

I have kept asking for help with my thoughts, but I didn't even think that flowers and their essence has the potential to help with a new way of viewing yourself.

Because I thought that they helped with feelings, and it isn't a feeling, it is a viewpoint that is long established.... but I can see now how the essence of flowers is a gift of the vision of beauty I cannot see at the moment... I know it is true that I have beauty, but it is just that I cannot see it... but I will be able to see it when I see the flowers for.... is this right?... they are like the true picture of what is deeply within and they are like a reminder and when I meet the flowers my soul will just go..... ahhhh this is what I am like... and it will be the completeness...
But... how is this just even this just so so effective anyway?
Just how?
just enjoying...just simply enjoying... thank you to you both for allowing me to be here.... RainbowLov

( And oh and thank you for the more smilies... ) MerciLov
Quote :

Edited about 5 times to keep adding more and more words...
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:53 pm

Would you understand if I said
I think I am becoming alive? PinkAngel
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:50 am

Quote :
And one day I may use words that say things in one way and another day Flit will use different words to say the same thing, but differently.
I am just remembering all those times when I have been so clueless...and you just knew what to say...tournPanoThank
and you just have this knowing...
and sometimes I would hold your words and then get the meaning later....

just thank you for the being of you...smack

I send Love for your Wednesday.... BlueButterfly
EmitLovCloud EmitLovCloud EmitLovCloud
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:32 am

Flit wrote:
Would you understand if I said
I think I am becoming alive? PinkAngel

Would you understand if I said I FEEL it? RainbowLov

ExtraHappy

Te Mana DIVI is a Love wave maker...RainbowLov
How cool is that!!!!!!

ExtraHappy
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:58 am

This is the most special part of this relationship with Spirit--that it can provide such deep and moving communication with other people as well!

I love the communication with nature and the communication with beings in different forms, but I am blown away by the hugs from those I know and the Love waves from those I don't!

All of this stuff that people always told me couldn't happen. . . the answers to "prayers" and the deep, deep knowing without words! I am moved to tears just now as Spirit comes close. It is amazing that all of this could be FOR ME!!!

How do ever say thank you enough? Thank you to you two for the conversation and the fun and the inspiration! Thank you to Betty for the example and so much more. Thank you to Steve for showing me the way. And thank you to those in Spirit who uphold me every day and who respond to even my whispered or unspoken needs.

It feels like a day to go outside and blow soap bubbles. sun
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:28 am

Quote :
It feels like a day to go outside and blow soap bubbles.
Yes! Oh...how lovely!

I have had a headache for most of last night and part of today.... LovDoctor ......so I know this.....
this isn't just something I might do when I am bored or for a hobby, it is life changing, I know it is, but more than that, it is the wowness of knowing this..... it isn't just something that I have chosen to say yes to, it feels like all those who Love me are saying yes too, with me. I didn't expect that....

And for all the worry that I mostly do about getting things right.... YelwAngel
I know this today...
this yes is right
and thanks to you both... groupHug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flowers   The flowers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The flowers
Page 1 of 1