Lobellia
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: one of my me stories...from Flit   Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:01 am

Flit wrote:
This is one of my me stories... it doesn't go anywhere.... but I want to share...

It will go somewhere so I double it in a separate new exchange what you have wanted to share with us.

Flit wrote:
About 3 weeks ago I went into a shop and bought a remedy, it was a recovery one.

When you said "recovery one" is it the name labelled on the bottle.
For what you have written I understand you have buy an emergency remedy.

The emergency remedy, original made by Edward Bach is sell under differents names following who has potentialized it.

NB:POTENTIALIZATION is the action of making an essence..It came for the fact that essence are noting than water..but water make potent...And if I am no wrong POTENT means efficient...
So this would mean make water, efficient.

The Bach center, home of Edward Bach has his own brand of remedies.
They are currently made by Nelson laboratory (homeopathic laboratory).

There is a lot of implications behind this but this will require a new exchange in order to avoid this one to become a never ending one not easy to read back.....

If you buy the emergency remedy from Nelson, labeled "Bach center original" ( if I remember right) it will be named: "Rescue remedy".

If you buy it from Julian Barnard, it will be named "five flowers remedies".

I name mine "5 paquerette SOS".

The original name given by Edward Bach, only the Bach center have the right to use it.
In fact it's not a choice, it's a legal obligation made to anyone to name it differently then they did.

So the name of an emergency essence give a clue to the brand but for the one name recovery???I have no idea sorry.
Recovery is the category no?it's not the name.Maybe have you something else written on the dropper.

Can you give me the brand and name of the one you buy?

Flit wrote:
I held the bottle and looked at it. And then it sat at the side of my bed for a few days.
I thought, if I need it, it is there....
I could always put it in the bath water, if need be.

This is good thinking...
You were right doing this.

You buy the most usefull of all the Bach remedies.
I mean in term of frequency of use.
And it's better to have them in case than to need then in have the emergency to rush for them..especially the one for emergencies of course.
In emergency situation you must act/ thin/ react fast...and be focuse on the situation...not take action for some shopping...

Simply vibrational healing is easy but not all flowers are good for you ...just now..
Some are better than others.
The emergency can be a good one for you..Whatever the brand or his potential... but it might not be needed for now.

It's like a emergency safety box..what inside the box is usefull..in case of emergency...
If you put a plaster on an uncut finger you may not find this ...jump over the roof..
But if you have been injured...let said on the finger, the plaster will save you more pain and infection too maybe..so you will find it has qualities.

Just you will have to do some changes if you can ok? about storage?This will need a new exchange.
So you see what you write just for now lead to 2 new topics..hi hi..that far from nowhere blink02

Flit wrote:
I thought that I might get a feeling when I held the bottle.

You are incredible!!
Where did you get this sort of thinking???
I didn't remember myself I ever write this to you (This can be possible.BTW I have only one brain cell and it's a lazy one..She tend not to hold too much ).So I do not said I never write this..or you never read it from nowhere.But I am rather under the impression this doesn't come from anything you read.You just feel it would be this way.
Do you see how close you are of things?
YES it can be this way.
It is this way sometimes..but not all times.

Warning message :my post is too big to be put on line so I try to make several and post this part...

Last edited by Lobellia on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: one of my me stories...from Flit   Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:37 am

Quote :
As in fact I have to rearrange all the text so maybe can you not read it untill I finish..
I wrote a reply and then saw this.... so I will save it and wait for you!!!! RedHs
But there is no rush....
when you do have time and if it is okay,.... BlueButterfly

But....
I just want to say....
Just now it feels like I would be comfortable in using yours or Healing Herbs or any guidance from you... smack
Quote :
If you buy it from Julian Barnard, it will be named "five flowers remedies".

I name mine "5 SOS".

And just one more thing.......
Quote :
Simply vibrational healing is easy but not all flowers are good for you ...just now..
Some are better than other.
The emergency can be a good one for you..whatver the brand or his potential... but it might not be needed for now.
I just so agree... for I bought the Recovery Remedy for when Heather was leaving, just in case...

And just yes to...
Quote :
Some are better than other.

I send Love for your today RainbowLov sun ( ooh.. more smilies!! )
and thanks for your sharing and your caring... MerciLov
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobellia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: one of my me stories...from Flit   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:22 am

This is the second part..If this is not too long...

Flit wrote:

This can happen.Be sure of it..
It's not all the time but it happen.
One other side and essence you feel one time...you may fell her only one time..I mean by holding her.

Let me tell you one story.
When I leave in Paris..there was a street I really enjoy..No way for me to tell you why..The street is nothing from beautifull..It's unoticeable..Nobody barely use it because there is no shops on it.
Maybe because it's mainly desert I like it..I cross the main street full of people to that one sometime...Sometimes I said it's a pity nothing to enjoy (I mean shop to stop by) in it becasue it's a lovely street.
One day I was in..Walking / dreamming..suddenly I waw sans!
Whaoo sand in Paris...What was that???..Stones!!! glass !!! Wood!!!
The floor of the shop was wooden and glass with sand under..When you walk on the shop you were like flying on sand..Whaooo
I get in..
They were selling essences.
Never see a such big essences shop in Paris..
So I have to ask when they open.I live around but didn't come in the street everymonth for sure but quite often so it must not nbe more than 6 months I guess...
They open "years ago"

How was this possible??? Magical shop merging form nowhere????
Nevermind I check the bottles, the smells, the books..The droppers again..The crystlas..this and that..Plenty to see, plenty to be amaze by..What a shop!!!!
I was walking home...expecting nothing, looking for nothing..
They have hundred of droppers..So potentials hundred of wonders..Which one would I try???? I take one..
Than suddenly it was like an eathquake shake me.
I quickly put back the essence on the glass shelve afraid I open my hand and brake it.
I look the shop assistant..nobody seems derange by the earthquake..they were talking with some costumer and obviously for none of them nothing as happen.
What was that?
I take the bottle again but nothing..absolutly nothing happen.
I buy it and wear it sometimes..some weeks.

I wasn't expecting anything and I was total relax..my imersion in the crowd was over ( I have a sponge ability..real help for heal but real hell in daily life), I was about to be home soon...than me mwet the essence and she gives me what I need in a real violent push...
The fisrt one was violent..I real feel the earth shake but it was only me.
I never feel any change in me after this day or after the fews weeks I wear the essences..but something deep inside must have change..I still do not know what.
I simply understand I need it..I could not help to raise my hand toward this one and considering how it push me I may have a serious need of it.
To said the true this essence was a dolphin one..
I am total spetical to animal essences..
I am a sort of Bach fanatic...Bach is my hero, my God,(yes no offens to the real one he knows) the most clever sentiv essence maker ever...
So if animal essence were great, the one creating the essences would have said..enjoy essences..all can be fantastic.
Instead of this he said :"don't lost yourseld..Do not complicated things..keep it simple..38 are plenty enough.."

I feel he is right.
BUT one day an other non floral essence was important to me.
I daily keep my addiction to the Bach InLov

So the Bach are the essentials...but sometimes you may need an other essence.
Always follow you intuit as in essences world there is no rule and nobody better than yourself can know what is good / need for you.

And one you have taken what was for take..you may no need it anymore...

Or, you may feel it but on a more subtle level than an earthquake.

Sometimes it can be Love wave.
Sometimes it can be...obscessive thinking:"you want it at any cost".No really you only think of it and nothing matters.
There is lot of possibles.
So this was for the in feel feeling with an essence.

These sort of feelings are not physical if you can manage to understand what I mean.
I am going to try not to mislead you ok?

An essence is vibrational healing so you can FEEL things...deep deep deep
But and essence is also a physical product..brandy + water+ signal
There is an anergy level in this product..and sometime you can physically feel it...
In the same way you FEEL Love Wave..or you feel the wind above your skin.

Having only one word for both feel doesn't help.

I should write distinct FEEL and feel but I always forget.

So let said I first was writing about FEEL and now feel only ok?

You can feel an essence...as it is energetic...you can feel it like a baterie..
So maybe can you try this.
How have you hold it? and how long?

What is the size of the dropper?
Is it small enough to fit in your close hand?
If so try to hide it in your hand...Do not hold it strong. You must forget your body as much as you can to connect to what is around..than relax...
If you can feel something you will feel it under 3 minutes..
If you need more time, the signal is no strong enought..Give up.

My favourite way to check an essence is not this one in fact..I rather hold it like a baterie.
Have you ever try to put your tongue oabove the silver button + of a baterie to check the level of energy inside?
A dropper of essence can work the same way.
Put the dropper between your 2 fingers (the index and the one babies put in their mouth.)
This is an electric circuit between you and the dropper..and let the electricity cross and travell through you.
It's an on and off switch.
To feel it you have to concentrate..or to relax..I still do not know very well.

For my part when I try to relax this tense me if not said stress me.
So for me it might be different than for you.
The feeling of electricity can be really subttle..You can fell it in your fingers..your whole hand..it can reach the arm or the whole body if you keep it long enough.
When you star feel it you can choose to block it..Just think, it ok no more or ask it for reach it max level..
I just try it now to give you more help...I take an essence..My favorite I feel nothing in the finger but in one seconde feel electricity in a scratch I made on my belly.

This is because electricty is more sensitive when you have liquid..or cut..=> blood.
Even a scratch of a cat or a cut so fine you could not see it with your eyes..the electricity awake it.

When I do healing to someone if I have cut on my hands that burns a little..when the electricity I exchange travel.
But do not be worry it's not a level of electricity painfull at all.
You barely feel it..It's picoti..hi cute french word (maybe italian in fact)..mean tic tic tic..euh?
That mean really light..You can feel it but it not disturbing.
As soon as you will leave the dropper it will stop.

When I find it too unconfortable with a patient as it distract me of him or her I cuddle the area with the other hand for 3 seconds and it's gone..
The passage of the hand remove the electricity as fast as that if you want.

Feeling electricity is quite real fun.
(tu put a smile in Holos heart..let say it's like playing pendulum..No use at all...just fun..but it fun for you not for the galery because noone will see it as for the pendulum it's a show give to others).

There is one down side...
We have a car with electric seats..Now I am sentitiv to electricity it happen sometimes ago I also feel the one of the seat..
Not real nice because it's all body and a bit stronger..
So I have adjust myself...After it happen several times and disturb me I simply ask to block it because when I was on the car I was sometimes wondering about something faulty on electric and this scare me a bit..
So the sensitivity to electricity is adjustable..I am still sensitiv to essence..but I ask not to be sensitiv to the electric seat..
You simply need to ask if this something of this sort happen..
On oposite if this is not happen..simply ask for it.
Never ever forget to ask OK? RainbowLov

Flit wrote:
I didn't.

So eventually I opened it and then poured some into a dish.
I placed my fingers near. I still didn't feel anything.
I looked at it, nothing happened...

You are too cute. I imagine yourself expecting to see something...
That is so so cute.That shows how open mind you can be.You are ready to anything...even to see.
I have to tell you, some see something with essences.
I work with a book..written by Kramer..He works with a medium who saw changes of colors in aura following flowers application.
For my part I see nothing..I am on the FEEL mode only..but some can see.
So maybe will you see something one day...
It's impossible to predict what it can be to you.
The electric and feel or FEEl are more comon..
But something of the see range is possible.
Share with us what wil be your when you have find it ok?

Flit wrote:
But I know this here is so so right
the flowers, the Love....the whatever is next...
( I can feel Love as I type.... )... LovFlag

and just the thought of the flowers..
is just ExtraHappy
and just that here all of us can just enjoy....
just this oh oh so so special place!!!! Smiling.... :)

omg...I'll have to just ask...
How do I get any of this right? YelwAngel

I can feel the Love,
I know I can trust you both...

You have to know flowers essences are vibrationnal healing.
They are sensitiv to electronic waves and they are energetic products.
They can lost their potential in case of storage problem.
But first of all they can have a low frequency in case of poor quality.This can happen too.
Making an essence is channeling.
It's like when you pry God ok?
Check the millions praying God..how many of them can feel Love Wave while doing so?
An essence is the same..anyone can make an essence..Not anyone can make a decent essence.

This come to the very nature of floral essences.
An essence is vibrational healing.
It's a message emcapsulate in water.
The message is the one from flowers (in Te Mana I mean because you have plenty of essences.
For example, some do mushrooms essences...You can easily imagine the vibe of mushrooms is not one bringing light.
They grow in dark..We are far from the light of the vibrant 38 even if Mushrooms are divine creations too as anything .

Edward Bach was a clever man but that wasn't enough to discover the remedies.
He was help to find the remedies and find them only because his heart was pure enough but as he said himself, they were divinelly given...
This was not a sort of Eureka moment at all.

So he was push to choose water has water has the incredible ability to hold messages.
Water can hold message form flowers..but also for those around.
That mean if the one making the essence send something , the water will not make disctintion and decide:"oh oh this is not Ok I do not collect it".
No, Water encapsulated ANY signal you give her.
So when you choose an essence the vibration of those making the essence is part of the essence.

An essence is never the same.
Because an essence is the vibration of the choosen Water.
Plus the vibration of the flowers.
Plus the vibration of the preservativ.
Plus the vibration of the dynamist (the one doing the essence)
Plus what is grab without even wanting
Less...what is lost during storage.

I have done several essence of the same flowers and even if myself I try my best..All my essences are differents.
That enough you are less receptiv, more tired, less concentrated...
Whatever...
If you do an essence and 1 hour later do an other ..the fact you have one in process will make you happy ..or worry (about the efficiency for example) and the result will be slightly , but slighly is noticable...different.

So if you positionne essence on the product level:some are best qualities than others.

By holding them in your hand it may happen you fell the potential of the essence.
This could depent on you being tired or not focused enought..or maybe too focuse...

It could depent on the quality of the essence.
If the essence isn't strong enough you may not feel anything.

As the essence is energetique you may feel something looking like..a vibe...an electric one.
It's very very very gentle..
Far from putting your finger in a plug in the wall...

I have try several brands so maybe if you give me the name of the one yo have buy I may be able to tell you if that may come from the essence than from you.

But please bear in mind, feeling something by simply holding the dropper is no obligation.
Sometimes I buy essences in shop simply because I feel , in body I mean, something just by holding them.

Now I realise sometimes I have feel electricity...but other times it was Love Wave...and sometimes I buy them because I know the brand and need them..and I just do not feel anything..at ALL! but when I use they they were fine.

This said I try to avoid real carefully some brands and to only buy for reliable makers.
If I do not find a brand I trust..I rather like to delay my buying because what you need is efficiency and buy something not efficien in flower remedies will be throwing away your money.

EmitLovCloud
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: one of my me stories...from Flit   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:27 am

Flit wrote:
I wrote a reply and then saw this.... so I will save it and wait for you!!!! RedHs
But there is no rush....
when you do have time and if it is okay,.... BlueButterfly

It's ok now, you can post it.
I have manage to put on line my never ending post..
Must be awfull to read for you both as it's perfect mix and non structured..so if it's too confuse and going this and there please ask me to rewrite what may miss ok??

Writing long is not a problem as you can see...but it as to be of some use..I mean readable for you if not that total waste...

LovU

Last edited by Lobellia on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: one of my me stories...from Flit   Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:47 pm

First... thank you for all your words. Every one. It isn't too long... I love the flow.... EmitLovCloud

Yes..... I didn't read it anywhere....
Quote :
But I am rather under the impression this doesn't come from anything you read.You just feel it would be this way.
Do you see how close you are of things?
Mmmmmm. But I didn't know whether you would say it is all contained in the bottle and doesn't work unless.... this and that...

I didn't think that this was about me learning this way.
I thought that it would be about following a set of rules to get it right.... but this seems to be more about what is me....how do I feel.... I wasn't expecting that....

I am feeling that it is my response that you are saying is part of it... I didn't think this now would also include the sum total of my being and my experiences so far....
I thought it would just be something extra, I wasn't expecting it to be the whole of me...

I keep saying, it is a gift.... it is a gift.... for the whole of my being..

I totally love the shop experience... how so very wow....
and wow to the dolphins who said hello....

So I can see it is about going with the flow....it is about seeing and discovering... it is a journey of adventure of discovery and has the potential to be unique because each of one of us is so very special..

Thank you for this
Quote :
Never ever forget to ask OK?
HPink

Quote :
Just you will have to do some changes if you can ok? about storage?This will need a new exchange.
That sounds good..... what do you mean about storage... a pantry or a fridge? I have both ( and a spare fridge I am unsure of what to do with it yet ) and am just having a big long work top fitted tomorrow in the new kitchen.The pantry has plenty of shelves in it... for I don't know what I will use it for yet....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: one of my me stories...from Flit   Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:44 pm

Just to say... thank you for all your wonderful words and for all those words.... thank you! HPink

And I keep reading and re reading!
Thank you! EmitLovCloud EmitLovCloud EmitLovCloud BlueButterfly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobellia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: one of my me stories...from Flit   Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:08 pm

Flit wrote:
what do you mean about storage... a pantry or a fridge? I have both ( and a spare fridge I am unsure of what to do with it yet ) and am just having a big long work top fitted tomorrow in the new kitchen.The pantry has plenty of shelves in it... for I don't know what I will use it for yet....

About storage I mean something safe from electronic waves if possible.
This is no obligation.This is what I would advice only ok.
Many users of essences..or shops..doen't portect them ever ever and are perfectly happy this way.

The easyest is I to tell you what I do and you see what you can do.
Please consider I have hundred of essences so I do not have the same storage problem than you may enconter.For you things will be easy,but what I do will help you see how important I consider the storage matter
For me my droppers are ALL in an aluminim case/ boxes/sprays.
That the easiest and safest way I find

You do not need to store them in a fridge..as a fridge is electrical in fact...Fridge is not the best place for essence.

Let talk a bit about electronic waves..They surround us and are emitted by eniting electric.
Even you emit electricity....but let not focuse on us, human but just on houses...
Plugs, electric cables, radio, DVD radio clock connected..all this can demagnetise an essence.

How does waves travel?
They emit on a spherical way.
All around the item emiting there is a cloud of electrical wave if you rather like.

Electronic wave go through walls and floors.
So the computer in the donwstair living room emit waves reaching the upstair bedroom...

Electronic wave travel for several meters.
In these circonstances...unless you live in a palace..or even if you live in a palace (a modern one of course not a sort of medieval one) there is not a safe spot , a tiny zone, free of electronic waves.

So for my point of view as you have to store the flowers you will need an electronic protection.
Aluminium is efficient and is a wall electronic waves are unable to cross it.
Anything surround by aluminium will be safe.

When you do Xray they use a material...plomb..I do not know it's name in english but the properties are the same..Plomb acts like a shield.
Aluminium is good enough, cheaper and so much easy to find and use.

I use several sort of alumnium..
1_ Kitchen foil aluminium..easy to find ( I love to recycle what I can and as I use a lot of chocolate (for my coockies). I also keep the aluminum from the chocolate and wrap the dropper in it..This way the flowers dropper smels chocolate....
2 _ Alumium from craft shops...A bit stronger...
3 - Alumnium from DIV shops...Sheet size 1 metre square approx.

With this alumnium I can wrap the droppers or cover the insde of boxes..(I use woden boxes for exemple) and make them electronic waves proof.

I have load of essences...so need a lot of storage.
I have 5 aluminium vanity, 1 aluminium suitcase...fews wooden boxes electro prof..The house is full of storage for the essences...
I try to keep them all together .
I do flowers for years now..If I wanted adequate storage..I would need a dedicated room just for flowers, droppers, packaging, leaflets etc...
This to said:Store them where you can or want.
It's really up to you.

I do with my essences as with my flowers..I try to think they like company so I try to keep them alltogether.

Behind each computer, TV sreen (4 in total) I have put aventurine suposingly efficient to absorb the electronic waves.
I feel nothing with or without so I am not 300% sure they are real efficient for that but I trust the writter who said this ..I was able to check others things she write as been true.
She seems to know what she speaks about.

So when I get any dropper outside the case..which happen of course, the house is safe as possible to them.
I quickly take what I need and put back the dropper in the case.

I know I am a bit paranoiac with electronic waves..But my essences are real precious and doing what I can to keep them safe is important to me.
If I damage an essence I could not rebuy it..Mainly they are mine..The circonstances I made them are gone.I could do nothing than care for them.

Alumnium foil is cool.
It can be recycle LovU
and when it shines it make rainbow of colors around.
Perfect wrapping for Angels gift I find.

Edward Bach doesn't have this problem when he was alive so he never write anything on the electrowave subjet .
That can be why so many do not care.

This said you have now plenty enough to decide what you may or can do but if you have more questions.. LovFlag

Last edited by Lobellia on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: one of my me stories...from Flit   Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:13 pm

Flit wrote:
I thought that it would be about following a set of rules to get it right....

The number one rule to follow in essences world...could be..there is no rule to follow...just your intuition.

You must , you have to do, what YOU are confortable with.

(this said there is tiny rules, but not this much..You will see..At first as all is new that may seems a lot to digest..but it's not that much in fact.

Everything is logical, so easy to remember or find back if it's forget.
Back to top Go down
Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: one of my me stories...from Flit   Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:06 am

I miss you guys. Wish I had time to participate in all of these stories, but I do read them. groupHug

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: one of my me stories...from Flit   Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:42 am

Quote :
I miss you guys. Wish I had time to participate in all of these stories, but I do read them.
groupHug

The sharing with you anyway just comes naturally... RainbowLov
You are always in my thoughts.... BlueButterfly

I send Love in all my thoughts.... JapanSendpinkLov JapanSendpinkLov JapanSendpinkLov
I Love you!!! smack
I hope today is as special as you are.... BlueButterfly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one of my me stories...from Flit   

Back to top Go down

one of my me stories...from Flit
Page 1 of 1