Te Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the Bach flowers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catherine

Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Meeting the Bach flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Bach flowers   Meeting the Bach flowers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:06 pm

I went into the chemist today near to where I am going to live... and guess what?
There were some Flower essences...
I stood for ages trying to look and see the names...
I don't think all of these are flower essences...
but I noticed these names...
( I am not sure of the spellings... )
Vries
Vogel
Nelsons
and Ainsworths.

We have only about 4 shops in the whole village where I will be living and yet there was a whole counter and shelves full!

Last edited by Flit on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spellings of names! ( twice! ))
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Bach flowers   Meeting the Bach flowers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:10 am

I do want to try....
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Bach flowers   Meeting the Bach flowers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:19 am

I want to try
because
of you

I want to try
because the flowers are just as much part of the universe as the healing that I do know about and I have never noticed the flowers before, not properly

I want to try
because I don't know flowers at all

I want to try
because I believe it is a gift

I want to try
because I want to try to allow
Love from everywhere
and everything
that is just here for us

I want to try
because I need to

Last edited by Flit on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Bach flowers   Meeting the Bach flowers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:21 am

And
would you understand this...
it is a bit like
just now
it could be a gift for myself.

I looked on my walk this morning at the fell sides covered in purple heather and the dancing sunlight on the lake and the taking people as they passed by, and I thought there is healing everywhere and there are the flowers which are part of it all too... but I just haven't ever been able to remember their names,
but I always did wonder why they would flower sometimes where they did.

I know there is spring water here high in the fells and the most beautiful flowers I have never seen and the sunlight and the dew drops....
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Bach flowers   Meeting the Bach flowers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm

Flit wrote:
I went into the chemist today near to where I am going to live... and guess what?
...We have only about 4 shops in the whole village where I will be living and yet there was a whole counter and shelves full!

Flowers dropper are tiny...and everywhere..
Before you didn't think of them you never saw them...but they are easy to find...if you are looking for them.
As they are tiny it's not difficult to stock them and it's a sort of product you can find in shops as different as: crystals shop, chemist, food shop, health shop....

If possible, papy avoid the Nelson Brand... as it's the less unreliable of them all probably
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Bach flowers   Meeting the Bach flowers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:29 pm

Flit wrote:
I do want to try....

ExtraHappy whaoo..extra cool
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Bach flowers   Meeting the Bach flowers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:14 pm

Flit wrote:
I want to try
because
of you

KissMailBox

Flit wrote:
because the flowers are just as much part of the universe as the healing that I do know about
ExtraHappy

Flit wrote:
I want to try
because I believe it is a gift

BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink BluAngel HPink

Flit wrote:
I want to try
because I want to try to allow
Love from everywhere
and everything
that is just here for us

I want to try
because I need to

Whaoo that is just beautifull Catherine ...Never stop writting...
And it's just fabulous one only person can hold so many of such beautiful reasons to want to try and Love the flowers.

RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs RainbowLov RedHs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Bach flowers   Meeting the Bach flowers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Bach flowers
Page 1 of 1