Stars dreamer's
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 198
Age : 52
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Edward bach was a very compassionate man.
He hesitate between being a priest or a doctor but decide a doctor was more able to relieve pain so more usefull.
It was report he has empathy and that is why he manage to find the 38 Bach remedies by attuning to them simply by walking close to them in the country side.

The ones against Bach remedies said Bach remedies are pure nonsense because of that.This is simply impossible they would affirm.
No one can do that and to rely on medicine find this way prov how silly stupid those using this method can be.

Are you ill sometimes Flip?
When it happen to me and when I went to the doctor they always ask me a stupid question:
"how do you feel?"
If you are seing a doctor the answer might be" I feel bad".
So they ask" How had" and this is the REAL stupid question.
When they ask me this, if you know...how many time I thought..if only they could be in my body..feel what I feel instead of asking me stupid questions ...as there is no word to describe pain...
And I was keeping on thinking..real doctor should feel the pain of the others and not ask stupid questions.

And you know what?
It seems to me sometimes I feel the pain of the others.Not their real pain.pain a pain connected to their pain.
At first it was absolutly unpleasant..really painfull..but so fast it was almost not painfull.
Painfull enought to be feel and no way to said you have imagine it as it was such violent, I could not miss it.
But so fast it was much more a memory of pain than real pain.
But as fast as it was I find it real unpleasnt so I ask it to stop..
And it stops for some months.Years ago.
After while I change my mind because it was usefull...
The pain was in a specif body part which has a meaning regarding the personn with who it happen, so I ask it to come back.
And it come again.
But no way I like it..Despite I like it for it's usefull quality I dislike it so I ask if it could be change.

The pain was like a arrow of fire.Horrible but fast as an arrow.
Now it is a sort of vibe...very strange..not a love Wave more like an electric one...a sort of muscular spam.
Strangely if I would like to shake a muscle exactly as it did I would be unable to do so.

I always check the arrow body part of the muscle vibrating and it always related to the one I am focusing on.
I didn't say the one I am doing healing because it's not that.
Computers are real strange things and often this happen to me when I do an email to someone..I am focuse..and zen on this person I think to this or that...then I feel something, and I know for sure it's not me..the arrow of fire I teach me this kind of pain could not be mine.

So after saying I do not want it..or I want it not painfull (and not as a love wave because I do not want any confusion)..I was wondering how could I have it more often..because of course it not always happening.

It's when I am relax..when I do not think it could hapen that it happen.
if I want it, nothing happen.
I know it's link with me being relax but I am simply a personn unable to realx.
For some relaxing is an art..for me its a punsihment..I concentrate as much as I can..and as result I am totally tense and not realx so I miss the point each time I try.

2 days ago I have send an email to someone...someone who do floral acupuncture.
The Lady who teach me how to do it.
Deborah wrote a book I use a lot.
I went on his web site 2 days ago and I was wondering if I could ask her how to increase the occurences of these things I was feeling.
In fact I was shy to ask her...and most of all she would not have a clue.

What a pitty..she seems to be the one more able to answer but I was sure she would have kindly try but could not manage.
So for 2 days...in a part of my brain these questions:
Who could I ask...how could I ask? what should I ask while avoiding to be perceive as stupid?

I feel it's me being close of the one in front (or to who I think about) it's empathy...but a physical dimension of empathy.
And I want to boost this empathy but I didn't know how to for sure, so I am wondering about that.
I think of some essences.One especially Aspen.Its indication or for supertitious personn..or personn doing nightmares.
I am supertitious and for years I have done nightmares and my body show me weakness on this flower so I have take more of it recently.

Aspen deals with occults subjects too.
Ghosts and spirits...Death.
I try to said I am not afraid of death but I am...It's not the death in itself that scare me it , bit it more about it to be painfull.
My grand father has spend months eat alive by cancers (trhoat and lungs)..Dead walking slowly scares me.I rather like when it stike without warning.
I would like to die in a fast maneer ...more ideallly while sleeping if only I could choose.
All this to said Aspen is the essence I use a lot.
Doing healing I may be more concern by the unseen than others.
I believe in it...but I am sure I fear it and that is why I hold it tight and do not use all the potential of this energy...
So from time ot time I try to boost my Aspen level.While doing so I have my questions about how to rise my empathy with others and after all are my electric waves feelings linked with empathy?
Empathy is my only answer but I would love some backup I have to admit..this is the why of the questions I had and was considering to ask to Deborah.

And guess what I just find???
Check this:Compassion Meditation Changes The Brain

Cultivating compassion and kindness affects brain regions making potentially a person more empathetic to other peoples' mental states, say researchers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

There is something else than Aspen to boost the empathy..so maybe I could try that one.
Kindness is linked with empathy so I simply has to be more kind and I will feel more what I want to feel.

As result of that that mean I am not yet kind enough...because the electric waves are not so many.
If i was reallly kind..I mean really deeply..I would have these electric waves each time I think/meet/touch someone.

So I have to work on my kindness it seems.
Strangely there is an essence for kindness...Centaury.I have take it...But its purpose is to avoid to be too kind..too kind people always meet others taking advantage of their kindness.It has happen to me a lot I have to admit...so being to kind is not always good.
But I was too kind so years so maybe this has damage my brain on a structural level and could explain why I can be sentivite not only on a mental state by now on a physical one.But that is not enough.

Probably combining this with Aspen should be beneficial and would enhance the result?

When I was young my father use a word, he expected to be hurtfull to me.
He said I was sensible but my sensitity for him was a disease.He said I was pathologic and I should be cure.
This is insulting...especially if you are sensitiv.I know he does that to hurt me so I put a lot of though sto it to reject that idea and stick to my conviction: be sensitive is not a default, its not a weakness it is a strengh.
Every time I am able to help someone I could not help thinking this is thank of my sensitivty...and this is not weakness, this is a gift.
I didn't said others what I may feel so when I am spot on they think I am a clever person.
People value cleverness but not sensitivity. Even if they are not my father and won't turn it as a disease or a total weakness.
To very little sensitivity can be considerate.

So I seems to value things others people tend to ignore. but I am going to work on my kindness even more.

In the email you send me yesterday you tell me you are trying so hard not to post about Love.
May Iask you to do the exact oposite here, if you have time and taste for it of course?

I have very little oportunity to read and share about Love.
Maybe if you try not to force you not to post about Love I would catch it. smack
Your love is just so contagious.Maybe it would make me more kind and make me more empathic ??? RainbowLov

DIVI
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Hi Blandine,
Do you know what I do when I read your words and your e-mails? I smile. I smile because you are so very special... I just love the way you say things and you express yourself with such life and beauty.

And it feels very special to smile because of your words. Thank you.

About empathy.
I will share some thoughts....

If you need to and if you want to and if it feels right to...

you can say hello to me at any time in your thoughts.
I believe that on some wavelength I will sort of "know".

And I will send you Love in return whether I am awake or not.

You know what it is like when you suddenly think of someone? Well when that happens, I think of them with Love.
And if I get a thought of someone, I send Love for them.....

Sometimes, I don't want to share when it isn't good for me, because I don't want to share my pain, yet I know that when I am in a good space I just naturally want to share out the good feeling and the Love.

So, I have been saying to myself,,,,, how fair is it for me to be okay about sharing the Love but then not the other times? Why can I not allow others to share my load too? I would want to help someone and yet if I don't ask and then I don't allow, how can there be help?

In my life time I was not used to receiving, so that also meant that I wasn't used to asking,
so then when I did feel the Love I didn't understand where it came from....or why...
I remember one day just looking around the room and not understanding how it could just "appear" from nowhere.
I wanted to know how it was possible.

Did you know that you can breathe in Love?

That was my first experience of self-healing.
I didn't expect that.
I couldn't understand it at all,
but so so so thankful.

This is my passion.... this Love that I would love everyone to know and understand and feel and be.

I don't even know why it isn't possible for anyone who would like to, because if it is possible for me, then I know that it truly is possible.

And I don't know the words how to share or even how to begin.

Unconditional Love
you can feel it
and be it

for it is what we are, anyway.

Blandine, you are gloriously wonderful.
Thank you for this space
and to heck with the size of the words....
this place is such a good one!


Last edited by Flit on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:49 pm

I just wanted to share that I don't meditate.

But I do sit quietly sometimes and ask for Love.

When I first discovered the Love that is all I wanted to do.
Sit in it.

( Edited to add.... it took me a loooooong time to realise that I could move and be in the Love and it wouldn't disappear when I moved... and I am still trying to realise that Love is within me as well as around me too )

I got very down heartened at the beginnning because all I wanted was to feel the Love and in order to feel the Love I had to leave the world and the living to sit quietly and be in this new Love I had found and discovered and wanted to try to understand.

So I asked and talked and appealed and shared...
this is stupid...
I need this to be where I am....

I get toooo busy and have tooooooooooo much to do...

this is not practical
to do all this sitting
and to want to sit
and to want the Love sooo much...

and I prayed and asked and asked and just tried to work it out...
I even just didn't want to carry on, if I couldn't be in the Love.

So, in a way, the Love had to come into the living.
It had to be
everywhere I went and
everywhere I breathed
and every place I went into.

If it isn't, it feels like I can't breathe
and it feels like I can't live.
And, I so know the stillness of not moving....

How do I even begin to explain this and share this?
Truly?

So, I ask and try to begin to see
the very many ways that Love can be shared
and I ask to be able to allow Love whatever whenever however.
It isn't me being a good person, it actually helps me with my living here.

How can I ever begin to explain any of this?

Can you see how kind you are in allowing me this space to say any of this?
Thank YOU! BlueButterfly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Good night....
I send Love....

and thank you Nancy for the way you dared to be you and showed me how to let go and trust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:02 am

Quote :
As result of that that mean I am not yet kind enough...because the electric waves are not so many.
If i was reallly kind..I mean really deeply..I would have these electric waves each time I think/meet/touch someone.

I hope it is alright to share some more...

when I met Nancy, it was like I had got used to protecting myself.
I used to stand sort of very very still.
I didn't share much and when others were talking I didn't know what to say in that I didn't know what the answers were and I used to sit and think... how do they know what the answers are...
and I didn't know that I could be me.

The way that I protected myself was a bit like keeping myself safe and in a way a bit like wearing a sort of armour.
I had had to protect myself from the anger, negativity and the hurtful comments of others.
Do you know what was the worse thing for me?
When someone would say something hurtful about me that wasn't true as if it was a fact.
That really confused me until just recently when I realised that what someone might say isn't the truth and I can say no and I do not have to accept it.

It feels like I am only just discovering my identity.

Dear, dear Nancy has helped in the transformation of my life. She taught me that I can trust, that I can Love and most of all that I can be me and even more what was such a surprise that I could be truly me and that is okay.
To discover that it is okay to be me is just so wowerful. That when I think something it is okay......it is really okay.....
I am just so so so used to the criticism and then I met Nancy..... oh just.....Thank you Nancy..... thank you for being you...

Thank you Blandine for being so kind to encourage me to share....
it feels so so good to be able to just write and know it is okay...
I send hugs,,,,

You see, I was not only protecting myself from the things that were not good for me
I was also blocking the Love.

( this is one of those things that I know to be true but I don't know how to explain it... )

It is a bit like, I can be curled up in defense like a hedgehog when it is in fear and
yes I can still be curled up tight and ask for Love
or I can be like a butterfly flitting from flower to flower in the joy of the flowers and the scent and the beauty of being Loved and being Love.
Whether I am curled up tight or flying with joy there is just the depth of Love within me and around me....
and what a moving day it was when I realised that I wasn't curled up tight in fear on my own but Love was curled with me too.
I asked.,,,, how can you be here too.... and indeed it is that we are never alone and Love is always with us in all our spaces.
It is just having the courage to allow the transformation into Love...

Now when I experience negativity I ask for Love to be within that feeling.
I ask for Love when someone says something to me that isn't very nice and isn't true.
And finally I am being able to say to others when I don't like something.


Did you know that Love can transform the hardness of not-Love?

( This is another one of those things that I find difficult to explain.... )

When I take into my being the not-Love I get back ache and bone ache and so on.
If I ask for help with it, I can feel the healing power of Love transform the hurt and the hardness into ( smiling at wondering what word to use!!!! )...the gentleness of being Love.

Love transforms the pain and takes away the pain and in place of the pain the space can be filled with Love.

Love itself is its own protection.

So when I am near others, sometimes I feel the waves and sometimes I don't.
When I do, I am thankful and when I don't that is okay too for it is as it should be too.

I send Love for you Blandine this Friday....
and Love for you Nancy as you wake this morning and begin this new day...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 198
Age : 52
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Flit wrote:
Hi Blandine,
Do you know what I do when I read your words and your e-mails? I smile. I smile because you are so very special... I just love the way you say things and you express yourself with such life and beauty.

And it feels very special to smile because of your words. Thank you.


I Love myself just more for being able to put smiles on you face and in your heart.HPink

You re a true treasure. smack EmitLovCloud
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 198
Age : 52
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Flit wrote:

About empathy.
I will share some thoughts....

If you need to and if you want to and if it feels right to...

you can say hello to me at any time in your thoughts.
I believe that on some wavelength I will sort of "know".

And I will send you Love in return whether I am awake or not.

Oh you offering this is trully kind..I have to thank you for it ..for sure....
And ask you to pardon me because I have been a naughty one....
I have did it several time...before you allow me to do so.

I can't explain why and how.
It's not when I am at home...and do not have time to relax that much at home.
It's when I go shopping...I walk..and I am alone...It's not far but it's not walk in the woods..There are cars around...noise...
So I have time to think when I walk...I love thinking about nice "things" when I walk...it make my walking pleasant and enjoyable.
You are one of the nice thing I can think about.
Add to this...when I go shopping there is a house..a totally insignificant one...with a garden...the size of a shoe box..You barely can't name it a garden...One day..There was Star flowers on this bit of green grass.
No way I could miss them.
They haven't last for long as they were so messy to the one living in th at house and were cut once hopen..How sad..
But I manage to take few pictures of them..They are the white flowers you see on Te Mana..so of course anytime I go shoping I cross the bit of grass where they were once upon a time...and think to them...and to you too. groupHug
Sometime I just think..it like pop and oups it gone..and some time I grab you...and keep you hold and tigh for all the time I walk..than when I reach the shops..there are humans..they talk...Their voice make you disapear...like bubbles of iridescent soap. LovPop
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 198
Age : 52
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Flit wrote:
In my life time I was not used to receiving, so that also meant that I wasn't used to asking,

This is normal Catherine...you only ask for things you seems normal to you.
Things you know nothing about do not exist so are nothing than not normal....so you could not think about them...nether ask for them or dream about them. YelwAngel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Quote :
and some time I grab you...and keep you hold and tigh for all the time I walk..
Oh how wonderful!
Thank you for sharing!
Just wow!

Not naughty but just as it should be!
But still very wow!

Just smiling and smiling....
and thanks so so so much for sharing!
Just how wonderful! JapanSendpinkLov

So, now I know it is alright to think of you when I walk too?


Last edited by Flit on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 198
Age : 52
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Flit wrote:
I hope it is alright to share some more...

Of course it is.

If you don't Te Mana is non sense.
You are the purpose of Te Mana.It's you who make it alive..When you stop posting on it...it fall asleep.


I can't stay more now but I will come soon and I send you plenty of Love to fill your dreams JapanSendpinkLov
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Quote :
I send you plenty of Love to fill your dreams

Thank you....
Love for you too....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 198
Age : 52
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Flit wrote:
.....
and to heck with the size of the words....
this place is such a good one!


Hi Hi LolBaloon you are so so right...
I have try to improve it a little 2 times today...It's still far from perfect but it's a bit better no? What I have done was just a temporary quick fix.
I will try to change again I promise...but to do it well I need time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Quote :
it's a bit better no?

It's a whole lot better.... thank you!
It seems perfect! sun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:44 am

Quote :
.it fall asleep.

I think I have been sort of asleep....


Quote :
It's you who make it alive
Do you know what I think?
It is all three of us that makes it truly alive.

And Blandine....I wish for you to have the contentment of the time you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 198
Age : 52
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:24 am

Flit wrote:

It seems perfect! sun

ExtraHappy Extra cool...
So I keep it this way for now...And If I never think about changing it again I will remember to be extra carefull...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 198
Age : 52
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:28 am

Flit wrote:
Do you know what I think?
It is all three of us that makes it truly alive.

Yes probably...Te Mana would have not exist without any of us not being part of it.

Flit wrote:
And Blandine....I wish for you to have the contentment of the time you want.

MerciLov JapanSendpinkLov
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Quote :
It's when I am relax..when I do not think it could hapen that it happen.
if I want it, nothing happen.
I know it's link with me being relax but I am simply a personn unable to realx.

I have noticed too that I notice the "energy" when I am relaxed.
I look at this two ways...
either it can't happen because I am not relaxed or
it is that I only notice it when I am relaxed.

I take the attitiude that if I am stopping something happening ( healing for another ) because I am not relaxed then that is a great shame in that the Love ought to be able to be allowed however I am feeling. The Love "ought" to just flow anyway....
The healing can't really be limited to just those times when I am feeling good or to those times when I may feel I am getting it right in some way can it?
That would be a BIG limitation on the part of the energy, and I don't believe that this Love-energy does have half the limitations we think it has.
If the energy can't flow because I am not relaxed enough then that feels like a judgement and I know that the Love is not like that, so I I know that if I am not relaxed it is okay....
So I think that the energy can still flow however I am... that it is possible but I also think that it is perhaps not the optimum best it perhaps could be,
because we remember and just know when someone is being knd to us...
and someone once sent me a card that said
the little acts of kindness are never forgotten...

I seem to notice the flowing more when I am sitting....
but it can't just be a "sitting down" energy can it?
It also has to be a moving energy, an energy which is with us whatever we are doing, whether we are busy or not busy.

I am learning not to worry about the times when I can't feel it,
but oh I do delight in the knowing of the flowing!


Last edited by Flit on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : just more thoughts...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Quote :
be sensitive is not a default, its not a weakness it is a strengh.

I just wanted to say that I love your strength and your sensitivity. smack
It is one of the first things I noticed and love about you...
to be so so strong and yet to be so sensitive too.

You are very wow! HPink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Quote :
So I have time to think when I walk...I love thinking about nice "things" when I walk...it make my walking pleasant and enjoyable.

Blandine.... perhaps this is the way you relax?

I love walking too and find that when I do walk and think, it sort of clears my brain and helps me.


Quote :
One day..There was Star flowers on this bit of green grass.
No way I could miss them.
Blandine, I Love it when you share how you find your special flowers.... thank you for sharing the way you do.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Quote :
I have very little oportunity to read and share about Love.

Me too!
I have something puzzling me.
I can feel the Love.
I probably didn't ought to, but I am still asking why?

I checked my e mails, there was nothing to read.
I looked on here and there was not any new posts.

I couldn't find a reason why I would feel the Love...
and yet I do.

I am trying to accept that it is for nothing.
But, I still find it puzzling.

I am going to try to accept this Love
and say thank you.

You see, Blandine, you said that I could post on here about Love.
Posting for me has always meant that you say something about something that you know about and that you want to share.
But I don't really know about it other than I know when I feel the Love and I do want to try to share whatever I can when I can.
But I don't really know much at all.
Do you know what I have been asking about these last few weeks?
Angels.
I don't know anything about them.
I don't even have the knowing of them from when I was little.
My question, is why not?
Why don't I just know?
Do I know the angels as a feeling of Love?

It wouldn't be the angels that help with the Love feeling would it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:56 pm

I am going to try to sleep now and stop posting...
I hope to stop thinking and thinking!

Good night..
and Love oh so much Love
for you both!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:06 am

Quote :
Are you ill sometimes Flip?
Yes, I do get ill sometimes.
When I do, I panic less than I used to and I try to ask and find out and discover why I am ill and what I can do about it.

If I am not allowing the natural free flowing movement, well then I get stiff... I often get a stiff neck.

Yesterday I could feel the Love in my legs but I also knew that my neck was stiff,,,
and my thoughts were,,,,, how can that be....both at the same time?
..................a good feeling in my legs and my neck aching at the same time....

and I just hoped that the good feeling in my legs could help my neck to feel more comfortable.

Often when I get my stiff neck it may be because I am being rigid about something.

If I ask for healing, it isn't just a physical thing, it is so so so often my thoughts....
and that is why
I have to think
and I have to share
even the most stupid of things sometimes,
because
my misconceptions may make my neck stiff.


Quote :
I feel it's me being close of the one in front (or to who I think about) it's empathy...but a physical dimension of empathy.
Yes...
And I think I may have blocked it because of a fear of feeling the not-Love.

But..... in the Love, in the physical dimension of empathy, everyone is Love anyway....

so there wouldn't be the need to block the pure aspects of Love of anyone, would there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 198
Age : 52
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:33 am

Flit wrote:
Quote :
Are you ill sometimes Flip?
Yes, I do get ill sometimes.

If I am not allowing the natural free flowing movement, well then I get stiff... I often get a stiff neck.

Yesterday I could feel the Love in my legs but I also knew that my neck was stiff,,,

Often when I get my stiff neck it may be because I am being rigid about something.
....because my misconceptions may make my neck stiff.

Yes Catherine, when you are ill, you have the symptoms of your strength.

The white little horse is a strong one ...such a strong one...
He has too be strong...He push himself to be strong because he does have to be strong..Rather said he think he must be this way and be strong for all... him and the others.

But he is wrong..he should not push him to such limits.

He turn his body to wood (Oak wood...Bach essences are made from wild flower...some are from trees.The Oak is the stronger of all wood.Oak wood has made England rich and powerfull because they have allow bristichs to build ships stronger than other countries and to colonise the world around.War ships are oak made.)

Oak, the white horse, the tiny donkey is a fighter.
But he turn his body to wood and lost its moving ability (life is movement:when you loss the movment, you loss the life spirit).

All this is about balance.
You/ we all need to be strong and smooth.
The white horse is too much is the strong path..th.at is what its body tell him.
That is the body language.The language the Bach flower speak.

I very much would like to ask you something if you do not mind.
About your left hand...the inside of the hand...on the external side, the midle of the palm...Do you have something there? Did something hapen? Did you have pain here?
a scar? a mark? Anything?Today or long time ago?

This is simply basic curiosity but whatever your answer I would definitively advise you to take some Oak Catherine.LovDoctor
If you are up for it, please let me know.
I could not send you some as I haven't meet my perfect tree Oak to make the wonderfull essence I dream about but I can help you to find some and advise you what to do with it. HPink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

avatar

Number of posts : 347
Age : 61
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:57 am

First omg........................I used to say when seeking treatment for my neck, I used to say it felt like I had a block of wood in it.

Second omg..................yes I do have a scar on my left palm, quite near to my thumb, yes it is from a long time ago and I can't really remember how I got it. It may been when I was trying to stop a glass from falling, I think.

( I have to ask.... did you "just know"? If you can't answer, that is okay... )

I don 't have pain in my left hand...the most pain I get tends to be in my neck. And I would say that allowing the healing keeps it from being like it was.

Third thing.... is it a possibility to put some oak in the bath to relax in?
( I just don't want to do the swallowing. Please let this be alright....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holos

avatar

Number of posts : 102
Age : 71
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:48 am

Quote :
The pain was in a specif body part which has a meaning regarding the personn with who it happen, so I ask it to come back.
And it come again.
But no way I like it..Despite I like it for it's usefull quality I dislike it so I ask if it could be change.

Blandine,

It isn't necessary that you "feel" this. You can ask for the knowing of what you should do rather than experience the pain. Cloud

_________________
Love is limited only by lack of expression. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Astro-comb may boost Radial Velocity resolution 100x
» Will only heat when boost on
» allways have to press the boost to get hot water and the boost button only works during the day???
» Sometimes, a random act of kindness can mean so much!
» Will only heat when boost on, again after three weeks URGET HELP

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Te Mana :: Your first category :: Sharing-
Jump to: