Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lobellia
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:58 am

Flit wrote:
Oh, it has been a beautiful walk at Ennerdale! And the mists were dreamy on the lake and the mountains reflected in the clear water.

Oh thanks a lot for sharing Catheine...I was wondering how it was.I was so sure it would be special and I would have dearly love to be able to join you. HPink

Flit wrote:
Just before I got there, I knew that I was going to sit for a while in the car before I walked. And it was then that I realised that the car park is in a ring of oaks! Simply awesome!
So you see...You know EXACTLY what to do..You feel it and you simply do what was right.
Simple and easy smack

Flit wrote:
On the way, I just thought of you both and asked for you both to be with me, and that was such a nice thought, I just wanted to look at and then share all this beauty with you both!
JapanSendpinkLov

Flit wrote:
On the way back, I just suddenly asked to be helped to try to understand about the flowers thing, and the next thing I noticed was some very yellow gorse flowers. I said hello and as I looked I noticed dew drops on their petals. I gently touched the dew and then noticed the drops on my fingers. Don't ask me why, but I just rubbed the drops on the back of my neck.
You might ask me why, I don't know,

ExtraHappy
No No No definitvly no I will NOT ask..More than that I will answer to that question you even didn't think I could answer ExtraHappy

Your neck,considered as a body zone one is connected to severals of the Bach flowers:
Water violet, Crab apple, Vervain, Oak and...and G.O.R.S.E.

Despite you speak very little about your neck condition you said you should have share about before...I imagine you would benefit from Gorse (because Gorse do long lasting conditions.Gorse is for hope).

I was expecting you to have some Gorse but I do not have any.
Once I meet my perfect Gorse tree I didn't have anything to do the essence with me so I can't send you this one.
But Gorse is a vibrant one and such a great essence.
I really didn't imagine you would be able to find some becuase I thought it start to flourish in April (when I meet him it was around Easter).
I know Gorse last months..Like Hope should do...but I was far to imagine you will meet some..That is just ExtraHappy

Catherine:Dew on a Bach flower!!!that is EXACTLLY how Edward Bach understand the power of the Bach flower.
Unfornuatly he was not able to collect enough dew to cure all his patients...
He need more than fews drops.He need to make fake dew, to imitate the process of dew to collect the precious vibration of the flowers.
That is why and how he did the recipe for the Bach essences.

So what you find:These drops of dew on a Bach flower were pur gold!!!!!!
Next time you go there, (or go in the country side where you may find any of the Bach flower) try to collect them in a tiny glass bottle and add some preservative (You need half preservative.If you have 1 ml of dew/ pure essence you need to add 1 ml of preservative.)
Edward bach advise Brandy.
We simply do not know why.
There is apparently something special about brandy (made with one of the bach flower, vine).
Studies have show that others preservatives are less efficient.

For my part I use organic brandy (french one) You may not be able to find any english organic brandy.
Organic is always better.
The less information you add to the essences the better it is.Pesticides and chimical preservatives own their own information that parasite the essences.

Flit wrote:
I noticed was some very yellow gorse flowers. I said hello and as I looked I noticed dew drops on their petals. I gently touched the dew and then noticed the drops on my fingers. Don't ask me why, but I just rubbed the drops on the back of my neck.
You did great:You simply did what Edward Bach did once before you.
Whaoo I am so so so proud of you BigHRed
In in some way...Proud of myself.
I promise to try to thanks Edward bach fo rall his kindness to me and for this promise I try to have as many person as possible to understand and Love the Bach essences.
I think it's time to congratulate myself TchinBig (oups is it ok to be proud of you and me in the same time?I hope it would be)

Flit wrote:
I need to ask something....
is it a bit like this...
Quote :
In the same way that Edward Bach established his link with the flowers

It was just the simplicity that struck me....
Quote :
attuning to them simply by walking close to them in the country side.

I am not trying to take this anywhere.... just trying to understand....

Yes you are right.That is simple..and that what is striking and maybe why people refuse it.
The process of admiting simple facts is far from the human nature.
The society we live on want things to be complexe.The more complexe = the better.
Maybe if things are complex and we can understand them that would make us clever?
I may not be the only one dreamoing of being a clever one.
Disease must be complex and solve it must be complexe.So if you want to cure someone you should be a total genius.

Edward Bach was a doctor.He learn all he could about medecine to undestand what would work best.
He try EVERYTHING: bacteriology, surgery, homeopathy...and manage to awake to the true that the simplest = the better.

To admit this kind of truth you must admit you are not such powerfull.
You are not the most clever of all living species, you do not have all knowledge.
There is something above you..something more powerfull..and you have to be humble and bend toward this above.
Not all men are able to do so.

Welcome to Edward Back world little Catherine.
Might this world will fits to your dreams and become to be the new dimension for you to live in.
I hope you will definitively love this dimension and welcome a new happy and healthy you and make her, youself.
PassionBach

Last edited by Lobellia on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:29 am

How it feels...
I want to share the whole day, the crystal clear lake, the solid rugged mountains and the swirling magical mists,
I want to share the simplicity of the living many ways of healing which is here for us all anywhere we are, anyway we can allow our Love to be within our being,
I want to share that I believe that where ever I might live there is always hope for me to know the Love some way some how,
I want to think of those people who live near no mountains, who live knowing no flowers, and near no lakes and I want to send them the living hope of Love within, just because,
I want to be with and hold the hopeless and the unloved and those who are only just living,
I want to share laughter and dance and cry and hold and share....
and most of all I want to live this very precious wonderful life,
just because.
And most of all, I want to share Love in the living where it isn't expected,
and to be able to allow Love on the streets and everywhere here for us all,
just because
and it isn't down to me...
it is how it simply happens.

Last edited by Flit on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobellia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:39 am

Oh Catherine,You feel so alive and so happy. HPink

I wish you to share all you want to share as much as possible. cuddlepinkBlue
Back to top Go down
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:41 am

Quote :
I wish you to share all you want to share as much as possible.

Thank you. smack02

Love for you! JapanSendpinkLov
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 pm

Quote :
I am not trying to take this anywhere.... just trying to understand...

There is Love here.

I don't believe that you can plan for Love
or repeat Love
but of one thing I am sure........I do know Love when I see it.

I have got a feeling it might be this...
Love
Quote :
internalize
I think that it is the nearest way of putting it.

Blandine, I am very simple, and I do believe in simplicity...

However I do know, it was and is Love within, deeply...
I know it was some sort of healing of the self,
And I know that it is Love that heals the self,
but....I wasn't expecting it to be a feeling of the expansion of Love within...
even though Nancy had said this...."internalize"
Just omg if this is to do with Love "internalize"
I will step today into the living and begin to see.....

Blandine, Nancy, thank you.
I send you both Love and thanks...

I am very settled..... but am trying to understand....

the most important thing is....
Quote :
I am not trying to take this anywhere.... just trying to understand...
For Love can just be, anyway and any way. HPink

Last edited by Flit on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:32 am

Quote :
just trying to understand
( But...
the Love I often feel in my legs...
well.....the Love expanded from my legs...
it began with what I know.....
the Love can just be, anyway, anywhere....
in all of me......
beyond my boundaries....
but I knew that, I know it, I so know it,,, I do know it.... ( I am not stupid .... I know the Love is in all of me, every bit, I know this, I write it, I live the Love......)
so why does it take me all this time for me to finally begin to "internalise" what I do know anyway? )
Quote :
just trying to understand

Last edited by Flit on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to be accurate in my sharing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:40 am

Sorry for my somewhat inadequate words....
I will just send and share the Love...

hoping that you both understand a little???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:46 am

I feel Love, so it is alright....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:08 am

It was...
just a feeling of the expansion of the Love I feel in my legs.
Simply that....
Not a big dramatic thing, but very very deep and really.... an expansion of Love within my being.

For that, I am so so thankful.

Deep, deep thank you s to you both.

And thank you to all for the experience of yesterday...
thank you to the deep yellow of the gorse flower, the solid comforting of the oak tree, the crystal clear waters of the lake, just thank you for being able to say hello....
and thank you for the knowing of you both!

I love you both dearly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:13 am

Quote :
I want to share the simplicity of the living many ways of healing which is here for us all anywhere we are, anyway we can allow our Love to be within our being,
I want to share that I believe that where ever I might live there is always hope for me to know the Love some way some how,
I want to think of those people who live near no mountains, who live knowing no flowers, and near no lakes and I want to send them the living hope of Love within, just because,

Yes, Catherine!
It is the Love and the resultant healing that is primary. How we get there is not nearly as important as being there.

Some people believe in crystals. Others in systems of healing.

Quote :

Because what is available just is and does not depend upon what is physically visible to us. The flowers do not do their magic alone, but with the acceptance of our soul--and our soul can accept the magic without the physical presence.

What Spirit provides is as accessible to those in prison, to those who live in deserts, to those who are locked in unresponsive bodies, and to those who fight in wars, as it is to those who have all of their faculties. We love the beauty of nature, and although is it helpful to our healing, it is not necessary for our healing. It is the internal that is essential.

Love to you both on this wonderful Wednesday! BlueButterfly

Last edited by Lobellia on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oups...I didn't intend to edit...I wanted to quote....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:28 am

Quote :
Love to you both on this wonderful Wednesday!

Thank you...

Sending and sharing the Love with you too. LovCloud

Just thinking of you Blandine and sending and sharing Love.... LovCloud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:25 pm

I would like to share something very dear to me...

one of my first experiences of "hearing" the words of Spirit was when I was outside and the sky was blue and I was on a walk.

I came home and sat on the settee and decided to sit quietly for the rest of that day.

But that evening as I sat in bed, I looked up at the dark sky and thought this...
would I still hear the words when the sky isn't blue...
would I still be able to hear if I couldn't get out on a walk...
would there still be words if I was deaf and couldn't hear anything...
would it all still work if I couldn't see the blue sky and the beauty around me?

These questions were of vital importance that night and still are.
Because, the sky isn't always blue and I cannot always get out on a walk, and my thoughts were.... what if I needed to talk at a different time of the day and when the sky isn't blue and I can't be outside?

And then the joys of self-healing using hands was shared with me and I so loved it all.

But then came my questions....
what if I had no hands?
what if I couldn't move my hands to self heal?
What when I get really old?
How would I allow self healing when I can't move anything much?

And I asked... are you going to abandon me when I get old?

And for me it is this...
I have to know that the healing, the Love
is freely available for all,
where ever they are, and what ever their circumstances.

I remember once, sitting in a car looking out of the window as we drove into a city.
It was a bleak grey landscape and I asked... how would it be if I lived here.... are you here too in these oh so bleak concrete landscapes?
And as we sat in queue of traffic I noticed a crisp packet on the pavement.
It was twizzling round and round in the movement of the wind.
And that was my answer... there is movement every where some how some way.

And I knew that if it was me, living there and I'd have seen that crisp packet, that the movement would have uplifted me in a sort of dance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:14 pm

The point about the crisp packet is this...
that as I looked at it, it just reminded me of the leaves in autumn when they are swirling round and round,
and I sometimes like to scrunch in the leaves...
it is such a good moment!
( I get like that with ice in puddles )

and it was just a smile moment for me in the car
that if I lived where there were no trees and no leaves
that I would still be sort of reminded of something dear to me,
and I probably wouldn't know why a crisp packet had interested me so much
but perhaps it would be almost like some sort of memory prompt of something more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holos

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Quote :
And for me it is this...
I have to know that the healing, the Love
is freely available for all,
where ever they are, and what ever their circumstances.

Catherine,
It was you asking just those questions that solidified this concept for me. I agree wholeheartedly!

Love received cannot depend upon what we know, what we do, what we believe, or what we think.

I send Love for both of you, without conditions. RainbowLov

Lobellia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:26 am

Holos wrote:
Some people believe in crystals. Others in systems of healing.

We love the beauty of nature, and although is it helpful to our healing, it is not necessary for our healing. It is the internal that is essential.

People have to believe in something.
Always whatever it can be.
For some it's a Godess form they believe in...Other believe in sciences...
Some believe in nothing...and even those believe:They believe nothing is behind everything and there is no why and how and maybe.
But their belief is a strong as any other believers.

I am not a very strong personn...I mean I do not believe I am strong, but, I know I am ...

I do not try to (consciencously) undermine me, but I am totally aware that I am absolutly not fully aware of my strenghs.

I am unhuman and totally conscious of being argh...I miss the word..."faillible".=>it's the ability to fall, to miss the point.I am not perfection and I do not deliver and reach perfect on a daily basis that is for sure.
On other side I am powerfull so not such faillible.
I am great and perfect ...despite all my flaws I am me...only and perfectly me.

On the point of view of my beliefs me, tiny me has a purpose ...It may escape me.
Me is not me but by hazard me is me for a meaning and for that meaning I was giving all the tools...to reach that purpose...so I am perfect for what I have to do.

It might not be obvious to everyone and for sure that is not obvious to me on a daily basis...but on an intelect point of view it should be that way.
I think it this way...despite I clearly do not live it this way.

I do not believe I am perfec, powerfull and can be self suficient.
To reassure me I need to rely on the essences.
I am a very basic human...my weakness is a basic one: I believe they are things more powerfull than me.

Edward Bach wanted a sytem of healing accessible to everyone.
What is widely available to see? Nature was his answer.
You can see a flower.Flowers are comon, simple...everywhere around, and it's not man made.
So he thought it would be easy for human to try to rely on something familiar.

What is going on is a proces of transfer.
When a kid use his finger, a teddy bear or a soft fabric to cuddle, its the same processus.
In french we said "doudou" (that means "soft to cudle" = "doux" is soft=>twice doux (doux + doux = doudou) is extra soft but kids are not able to said complexe words like "objet transitionnel."...doudou is better and use by them and understand by any adults (french if possible of course).

Objets bring reasurance, love and confort.The mother/ the mother love could not be available all the times.This is pur fact, so to find it less scary kids use objets.
Objects become links.
Sorry there are terms in psy to all these notions but in english I simply do not know them.
I hope you will follow the idea.

I my own special way I am a kid.
Any one in a street would say I am adult.I have the white hairs to prov the fact and some identity papers if need to said I am not that young.
When I was kids my doudou was a grey bunny (not very soft but a real cut one I though (if I remember well in fact he was absolutly ugly and not soft) KiKou.

I do not have Kikou anymore but a metal box with glass droppers.
I never sleep with my metal case as I use to do with Kikou but the are my new Doudou for sure.
An other difference is this doudou I can share it.
I would never ever have share Kikou (he was keep safe by Mimine untill she died, when I was 20 and through away by my mother.If I would have been able to avoid it I would still have it..I am a very sentimental personn) InLov

Above the possibility I can share it is the fact I simply love to share it. RainbowLov
Bach essences are not a selfish doudou for me only..It's sharing doudou love and reassurance.

In fact any adult with an efficient doudou try to share it..
even drugs dealer..Their doudou is a lethal one and a real money maker but they share it as smoker will ofer you a cigarette and drinker a glass of their alcool.
What bring you confort you would like to share it, when you are adult (because you know where and how to find some more, there is no fear of missing if you share it).

Kids have only one doudou and do not know how to replace it so it's precious and not for sharing.
So I am not a kid anymore because I am able to share my doudou.
I am not totally addict to my doudou and I know it's a transitionnel object.
I simply do not care.It's more easy for me to really on my doudou essences than to trust on myself.

Like a kid if my doudou is not available I will have to cope without it.
I may wish I may be fine and will manage without this doudou (remind me a pendulum story...What was the word?..the stick that help to walk BrokLEG .but doudou suits me more...there is more Love in a doudou than in a stick).

The truth is I rather like to avoid to see how would I cope without my doudou essences..so they are always close to me (at home, in my bag, when I travel...).
In case of anything happening I can rely on them.

In fact if there is stress I am less available for myself so in case of stress I need my doudou even more than usually.

One day I went to Paris.
I hate this city.I am not a very city girl.
I have to go there for one day and I have no intention to stay more.I went without the essences expecting nothing bad could happen in such short time.

But I was wrong something, in form of huge physical pain happen and I was without the help of my doudou beloved essences.
Stupid my.I'ts only a tiny box..I SHOULD have take it with me...

But I haven't and blamming myself was not helping...by the way the pain was so violent I didn't have time to blaim myself I have to solve this.
I was in a huge city but I knew nobody who would help me.I would have been able to find more help in the midle of the Sahara.
But despite I was unable to find help..I was desperate for some...so I ask to the only that was here at that moment:Me.
And I was fine in one second.
ExtraHappy

After hours of rising pain...what a relief sun
So I know I do not need the essences.I can travel empty hands and will be safe.
Back home I have try to fix something without opening my magic box...as I know I can do it...the box was here...close...and abolutly nothing happen because it was much more easy to use it I guess.Hammer
So I have this human lack of confidence, mixed with some laziness probably and I find so easy / confortable to rely on the HPink essences. Helicop

Last edited by Lobellia on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I have a tendancy to forget the "not" in many of my sentence...with result of saying the exact oposite of what I really mean...I often edit my post to add some not I miss to put)
Back to top Go down
Holos

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:56 pm

There is such joy in your sharing, Blandine! And like a child, I recognize the delight in finding something that provides such pleasure.

I was thinking today, as the children were doing something difficult, that they need to share that success. It isn’t just want—it is a real need! Each time one of them completed a task they had to show the rest of us and needed the feedback. Their task wasn’t complete until we had responded.

We are all like that, I think. We do want to share what pleases us.

In contrast, I need to tell a story. Many years ago I attempted suicide. Obviously, it was a very low point in my life. I spent the requisite 30 days in the hospital until the medication helped me to gain control and the mood lifted somewhat.

I did counseling for a few months until I felt that I was leaning too much on other people. One night—and the night’s are always the worst—I was having a hard time sleeping and was emotionally drained once again. I was in tears and felt I had no place to turn. The lowest point in my life. . .

My husband had moved out and I had sole responsibility for four children, ages nine, thirteen, fifteen and seventeen.

Then I remembered the hot line from the hospital! I could call them and just talk to someone!

I don’t know if you have ever been so emotionally overwrought that you cannot speak, but that’s how it was for me that night. I hung on the phone while it rang, and later as the person said hello. Then repeated the hello. I still was unable to respond to her questions and so she did the unexpected. She hung up!

At that point I felt like all avenues were closed to me. I had called the hot line as a last resort and now that was gone. I was honestly and truly alone!

In that very lonely spot and time of intense isolation I began to realize that I was all I had. There was no one else who would or could help me, no matter what I needed. I had just exercised my last option. But then a tiny spark of warmth began to glow inside me. That was when I knew that Love is available when nothing else is. You can lay curled up on the floor in a cold, dark room and still find Love.

When I think of this I am reminded that some people find the Love in Christianity, in Buddhism, or Theosophy. Others find it in crystals or pendulums or wicca or spiritualism. Some find it in flowers or reiki or angels or chemicals. Maybe even satanism, or a belief in UFOs or some of the ways I don't know much about.

I DO know that the Love is there to be accessed in any way that we feel most comfortable.

The things we use are relatively unimportant. Spirit will use any way possible to show us Love in the most natural way for us. So although I may not understand how some of those can seem Loving, I know that those who hold those beliefs are still loved as much as any other! =) There is a love wave that accompanies that thought, so I know it is correct.

How lovely to know that whatever we do or whatever we are, we are loved! Even if we don't know it or cannot feel it, the love is there in the same quantity. What a WOWerful concept!!!

And yes, I love the flowers! I love the colors of the rainbow, the fire in the fireplace, the softness of Miriam’s fur, the glow in Betty’s eyes, and the scent of pie baking in the oven. They all serve to remind me of the Love and the healing, but they do not provide it.

The Love is always there. Only I can accept it, as in your painful moment in Paris. I accept it when I remind myself that it is available at any moment that I need it. The puzzle is why I would ever forget. =)

It thrills me, Blandine, to hear your stories of the flowers and to experience the joy through your words. I know that you and the flowers are inseparable, just as Catherine and the animals are inseparable. You can’t have one without the other! In my life I may glimpse the connection that exists there, but it doesn’t have to be mine to know that it works.

I put my trust in that little glowing spark, knowing that it will burst into flame at the slightest provocation and can do so no matter what else exists around it. Even--or especially--desperation!

Thank you, always, for your sharing. I am so much richer with you women in my life. =)

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Blandine, Nancy, thank you for your sharing. RainbowLov RainbowLov

Love is never about taking away.... it is about the addition of so much more! groupHug

Blandine, as I was driving along yesterday I realised I had never said thank you to you for enriching my life the way you do. DIVI smack

This is what puts it so so well....
Quote :
Thank you, always, for your sharing. I am so much richer with you women in my life. =)
groupHug LovLetter HPink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Nancy, Blandine......hugs for you in your sharing.

In your times of aloneness I would want to be with you for when you feel your alone I feel so alone too and it feels like my heart is breaking but if you share with me, I can be with you too and no matter how cold the floor is and no matter how alone you feel I would want to be with you too curled up on the cold floor and on the streets of Paris...

just with you too!

I am sorry, I am just not hard enough to be able to say..
this is your experience....
I want to hold and Love and be with and just with!

I am about as silly as a young child aren't I?

But, I send Love and thanks to you both
and when you get to that lonely spot and ever need any help, remember this..... I will be with you....

If you want it to be so.

There is something in me, I can't help it, it is how I am.

I just want to hug and share the Love, but not just in the good spots, also in the very hardest and most impossibiliest of spots.....

For when you feel alone, I feel alone too.

Last edited by Flit on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:02 am

I was told last year that I need to get harder, but I am just not very good at it.

There is those words and I don't know where I read them and I can't find the quote to say where it came from...

it goes something like this...

When you cry tears, I can taste the salt.

I know that the idea is that I am not supposed to know, I am not supposed to feel the pain, but when you are alone, how could I not somehow know?
I could I not taste your salt?
It feels like desolation.
And that is how I feel.

For when you are alone, I am too.

But, if you allow me to be with you,
then the aloneness is shared and it becomes something else
and if I can be with you in the flowing of your tears,
it too becomes something else.

The tears can become a cleansing, and the aloneness can become a clearing away of that what is needed no more.

Me, I am just not good at this
this whatever
and I know I am not hard enough.

But, I send Love... always......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:36 am

I just want to say this...
I am so in awe at this...

Quote :
But despite I was unable to find help..I was desperate for some..so I ask to the only that was here at that moment:Me.
And I was fine in one second.

and

Quote :

In that very lonely spot and time of intense isolation I began to realize that I was all I had. There was no one else who would or could help me, no matter what I needed. I had just exercised my last option. But then a tiny spark of warmth began to glow inside me. That was when I knew that Love is available when nothing else is. You can lay curled up on the floor in a cold, dark room and still find Love.

Just awesome! Simply awesome!

Love for you both in your sharing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Blandine, I love your sharing of
Quote :
doudou
T hank you. smack
Just thank you for your sharing... HPink

I was once told that the Love I know is a doudou.
I didn't know what to say and it made me feel like I was a baby.

Blandine, Nancy, this is why this space here is so so special to me.
You don't make me feel like I am a baby,
it is not like oh here is Catherine, she is the one who believes in Love....
( and the inference is that when I finally "grow up" that I won't need it... )
it is like you both allow me to feel Loved. ExtraHappy

You make me feel that it is alright
and how I am is alright.

You make me feel Loved...
Thank you! BlueButterfly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:59 am

Blandine, Nancy....
Sharing the Love you both are... RainbowLov RainbowLov

Thank you.... JapanSendpinkLov
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:47 am

Quote :
I DO know that the Love is there to be accessed in any way that we feel most comfortable.

Mum has very painful knees. I really wanted to help her but she so values her independence. One day, when I didn't know what to say, I just said to her.... what I can do, you can too. ( I was thinking of healing with hands at that time.... )

Then one day, in the last few months, I just happened to buy mum some arnical gel from the chemists down the road for her to try.

Mum took to it, like a fish to water. I know she is much more comfortable with her knees...
yes her knees may still hurt her but she gets contentment from feeling in control of her own treatment and knowing that she has something that works with her. And I am only just realising that it is a tremendous thing that mum is doing.....
Quote :

I am only just realising today, the contentment for mum in these words....
"Heal thyself"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobellia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:50 am

Holos wrote:
I was thinking today, as the children were doing something difficult, that they need to share that success. It isn’t just want—it is a real need!

Oh yes you are right it the same feeling, need.You do not think:"now I have to share!"...simply you share.It a sort of natural thing...Like breathing.There is absolutly not thinking involve.it's not plan at all.

Holos wrote:
Each time one of them completed a task they had to show the rest of us and needed the feedback. Their task wasn’t complete until we had responded.

Yes you are right it the same feeling...no brain thinking at all.You do = you share.

This is the social dimension of human.I mean the natural one with us and the other being the same.
Than kids grow up and learn that us are not the others.
There is a border not to be cross and the sharing get lost.

I have told you as a kid I wish to stay a kid for ever.
Some people tend to find me very complexe.
I do not understand how they can't see how basic I am.I find me as basic as any kids.There is nothing to understand in kids.They simply are.
It's the adults who think, calculate, are the complexe ones.And if you give them something simple..they look for the complex in it...don't find it and that puzzle them.

How strange is that?

Holos wrote:
We are "lucky" we all find each other.
I was wondering for how many years do you both meet?You seems so close and like if it has always be this way.

I love having you both in my life.I can't tell you how much but believe me it's a lot. smack
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:55 am

Flit wrote:
I was told last year that I need to get harder, but I am just not very good at it.
Oh the nonsenses people can said and the harm they can do without even thinking one second.

I wish you will never came harder Catherine and only softer and softer.
This is the only way to be really strong I would say.
The softer you will be the bigger the Love you are will rise.

Flit wrote:
When you cry tears, I can taste the salt.
Oh this one is simply beautifull.LovCloud HPink LovCloud HPink LovCloud HPink LovCloud HPink LovCloud HPink
So many time you write true gems...pur crystals sentences MerciLov
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next