Te Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Metamorphic Technique

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

The Metamorphic Technique Empty
PostSubject: The Metamorphic Technique   The Metamorphic Technique Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:01 pm

The Metamorphic Technique Does this ring a bell to any of you?

It seems to be something of a BlueButterfly kind:

M etamorphic (Metamorphosis) applies to the process of a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis. There is no going back. Transform your life!....
R emember your body is an energy field, you carry your full potential within yourself. Your Life force can heal anything if will is there.

There is a lovely lady at the Hale clinic doing that: Axelle.

I do not want to change my life.
I love my life the way it is..I have fight a lot to have this life and I am totally please with what I have so I have no will to change it...Maybe improve but not change.
But I have call her for plenty reasons...
I HPink BlueButterfly
and she is a ...french practitioner.
How great is that...No reallly, you are both extra kind with me but I fight a lot to share with you on an acceptable level but my lack of vocabulary is totally frustrating.
I always manage to said half of what I mean ( but I have done huge progress to understand)...
Never mind she is french so asking question to her was easy for me..and she is trully kind.

She was born in the same mountain I came from.
She know the crazy wind from there.
She had a very nomadic life because of the profesion of his father.
She was in Paris and Netherland.
She has work in marketing....
.... that all I know for now for the comon points between us.

She was doing modeling...for sure this one we don't share but she has a lovely voice and she agree for us to do swap.
So I am going to discover the Metamorphic Technique and make her try the Bach essences.
She knows what are Bach essences but I am unsure she has ever use them.
I love meeting need people and I am going to learn plenty tomorow,that is great.

On other side I am a bit apprehensive.
She tells me what she do is very relaxing and make us like before birth in the wonderfull hapiness and wholeness of the womb.

I was considering to tell her this may not have been the more enjoyable part of my life.
Considering my childwood I would said if I wasn't too stupid and yet able to use some bit of my brain..at that age I may have been a bit apprehensive.

So maybe is it really working..
I haven't see her yet but I am yet apprehensive... LOLPop

Nevermind she seems really adorable and I am sure she knows her stuff.
I will be safe... but I will take my essences with me...for the swap...and in case I didn't enjoy the go back to past that much.

So I am not worry...simply ready to be amaze and to try something new.

I am not the kind of doing therapy or pampering stuff.
I never ..This is going to be a first one.
So I am curious not only about her and her technic but about how can it be to have someone focuse on yo and your well being for one hour?

When I said this to Afif he said he cares about me.
Yes I said and that is great and I like it but you do that because we love each other.

Having some one whose profession is to care for you...
I realise it might be stupid but it's first time I am attract to try this kind of thing so I am totally curious Whaoo

Last edited by Lobellia on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Metamorphic Technique   The Metamorphic Technique Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Do enjoy, Blandine, and let your knowing keep you safe. =)

Every practitioner believes in what they do, but all are not good for us. Trust your instincts and don't agree if it does not seem right.

Quote :
I haven't see her yet but I am yet apprehensive...

This tells me that something doesn't strike you as just right. Listen to your heart.
HPink

Love for you in your discoveries and in the comfort of a friend who can communicate with words we cannot. groupHug
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The Metamorphic Technique   The Metamorphic Technique Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:52 am

Nancy, thank you for your sharing. lovHome

Blandine I send hugs and Love. BlueButterfly
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Metamorphic Technique   The Metamorphic Technique Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:32 am

I found this in Wikipedia

Quote :
It was devised originally by British naturopath Robert St. John in the 1960s. He had been practising reflexology on his patients but found he had more success if he gave up trying to bring about a specific result and gave a general massage of the spinal reflexes.

It sounds quite nice! I hope it was a good experience for you, Blandine. BlueButterfly
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: The Metamorphic Technique   The Metamorphic Technique Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Thinking of you Blandine and sending Love.... LovPop

Sleep well.... RainbowLov
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: The Metamorphic Technique   The Metamorphic Technique Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Just thinking of you Blandine and sending Love... JapanSendpinkLov

I have enjoyed reading the links about the metamorphic technique,
thank you for sharing..... smack
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Metamorphic Technique   The Metamorphic Technique Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:04 am

Holos wrote:
It sounds quite nice! I hope it was a good experience for you, Blandine. BlueButterfly

Yes Nancy it was lovelly LovManif

Shame on me as I was late of 10 minutes (lost my car key, stuck in traffic, train so slow, lso many heavy luggages making me slower (I carry all my essences and when I have them all I walk quite slowly.).So everything add up and I was late so she has less time than usually.

If 10 minutes less is not that much but she tell me that she would be able to do anly my feets and head but unfornuatly not my hands.

What was she planning to do on my feets?
In fact she does cuddles...Very soft and gentle cuddles..like butterfly cuddles.

Do you know butterfly kisses?
It's a kiss you do with your eyes lashes by opening and closing your eyes.

She was doing something of this kind but with her fingers on the internal side of the feet.
Really pleasant and relaxing despite at some point I react with a cramp on the inside of the foot when she was doing my right foot.
Than she did something on my head..her hands around.
except it was lovely to have some caring about me I feel noting on the head but the feet were nice.

It's qwas quite funny in fact because I never hear about the metamorphic technic before but it seems I was practising it for years in fact.
When I do it I do it on my hands only.
It's something I like it very much and Afif tells me that I do it sometimes when I sleep.
I do not know how he doesn't laugh because if I was seing someone doing this kind of somnambulisme I would definitvely laugh and awake him/ her while laughing.

So definitively it's gentle, nice, pleasant and relaxing.
But that all.
I mean for me.

Axelle told me it supose to make you like before born.
She considere that could fix deep emotional damage(s).
I find it nice but didn't feel anything was fix.

Maybe I am not that broken? or maybe if I have been broken I have manage to fix a lot yet?
Or maybe I was more to broken to be fix by a cuddle???
I do not know but the treatment was lovely and Axelle is trully a lovelable person.

It's always lovely to meet lovely people. paquerette

I have to improve my vocabulary:" nice and lovely..l.ovely and nice...sometimes cute...Iam a bit short in kind word". YelwAngel
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: The Metamorphic Technique   The Metamorphic Technique Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:48 pm

Blandine, I missed this too.

Thank you for sharing...

And, no I don't know....
Quote :
Do you know butterfly kisses?
It does sound lovely...
BlueButterfly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Metamorphic Technique   The Metamorphic Technique Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Metamorphic Technique
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Te Mana :: Your first category :: Sharing-
Jump to: