Te Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's play game!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Let's play game!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:34 am

If you are OK for it of course.

I haven't post for long because I was way too busy...but I was thinking of you, wondering about you..expecting you were fine and dreaming of having some nice time with you but I decide you will be my reward and I will come only when what I have to do was finish.
Thinking I will meet you as soon as I was done help me to stay focuse and work even more.

I have not finish what I was doing but I am a kind totally impatiente you know that.
So I decide "Nevermind if I have not finish, I can ask you to play with me if you have some time for it of course."

You know why I love you both?
For your never ending Love ability and because you are you, so YOU and so special.

But,... I am going to ask you to play...Kids play that a lot...Actors too: becoming someone else.

Can you play being someone else?
Can you play be naughty, unpleasant, extra critical, I mean really a LOT ?
I would love you to be extra judgemental, in fact I would need it and would find it usefull if you can.

If you are OK to try, please, follow the link GAME

I will wait for you to give me your thoughts...if you have any paquerette

LovPop
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:20 am

I just found this request. =)

Do you want us to proofread? Exactly what are you looking for in this "game'"?
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Oh Blandine,

I missed this too.... ( Nancy, thank you for seeing this... )
please forgive me...

I have looked
and it is totally wonderful.

It is so so beautiful, I love it.
I love the effects, I love what happens when you touch the pictures,
it is just totally amazing.

And I love the photograph. smack

Last edited by Catherine on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:57 pm

I've just had another look and I could feel Love in my legs whilst I was reading..... EmitLovCloud
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:58 pm

( PS... I'm not very good at games.... I just know when I love something )

But, yes...
what is it that you would like us to do?
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:45 am

I just wanted to bring this to the top so you will see it Blandine if you just look at the forum and don't log in.....

I send Love for today... HPink
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:12 am

It's gone now, but it was beautiful.

I hope it comes back.

Just the colours and the pictures and the wowness....
and.... so much more.... and the fact that I can feel Love
even now....
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:20 am

Holos wrote:
I just found this request. =)

How I didn't realise you haven't find it.
I simply imagine you didn't have time for that.
Ok maybe I should tell you something more about Te Mana:

You see the titlle of each forum when you arrive?
- Welcome.
- In your life
- Wishes

and the hidden ones?

On the left of each of them, there is a square,= a picture of a framed Star flower.
Think about this flower as the one who shows the way to the 3 kings to find baby Jesus.
Think to look at the Star and to follow her when she tells you she has something for you.

A Star wanting to whisper something to your heart is with a pink surrounding.
That mean something new, fresh, potentially loveable has been post recently by one of us since last time you connect.HPink

When the Star is on a clear turquoise sky, that means she may have received visit(s) since last time you were around but there is nothing new for you to read.
Nevertheless, you can re read anything if you wish so smack

Holos wrote:
Do you want us to proofread? Exactly what are you looking for in this "game'"?

Proofreading? I really didn't think of that one because it must be really time consuming.
But it is true that the texts would need some prooreading.

If you have time and wish of doing so that would be great but in this case let me know so I can send you the texts (because on the webste they are cut in tiny bit put here and there).

No.
What I was thinking about was about you to give me your dislikes.
Expecting you may find some.
I work on this project for so many weeks.
I did what I have in mind but being focuse like this may make me miss some things.
I do not know what it can be...or if there is any.
But what is sure is I would like it to be perfect and to please everyone.
I would like noone to said or think "oh I do not like this or that...I would have love this better this way or that way".
I want anyone to be charme and just enjoy the visit and have nothing to complain about.
The problem is I have done something to please me.
But it's not me who is going to judge the website.
It's the visitors.

I know nothing about their like or dislike and if possible I would like to fix any possible dislike.
Of course for my part concerning dislikes? I have none.
As I tell you I did exactly something who is suppose to totally please me and that does the job.

So there is no way I would ask myself the flaw of this website.
I need external opinion.

The problem with you guys is: you are lovelly.
Way too kind (this is not a complain...I love it and "way too kind" it's only for this special ocasion..You could not be way to kind..you are kind , perfectly..as much as needed HPink )
I consider you may not be able to find any thing you dislike because you are not going to judge the website but me...
So as you like me HPink you are going to be extra kind...which is lovelly... HPink HPink HPink
But this won't help me to improve the web site because if you like it that means there is nothing to change on it (which would be great but it hard to imagine I did (ever if I would love it very much) something so perfect that it would need absolutly not a single change to be improve).

So the idea is can you play not being you? not knowing me?
Let said you are a potential customer.
Ok not any customer one looking for a Bach Flower practitioner of course.
You find my web site.
What going on?
Did you want to have a look or do you find it way too modern for example?
Maybe for someone using Bach essence it's not very countryside enought?
I do not know I said rubbish but just to try to give you the idea.

The link I send to you soem days ago, was work on progress.
The main page was supose to change quite a lot.
But for example some one has complain for the fonts of Divinessences (ok the guy is graphist so he has judge technically and find there was room for progress.By the way he was right because he has spot something I have plan to work more on...Just I didn't have time ( I have take several day just to change the main page so it really slow and time consuming to design something I thing could be ok).
But this has help me.
For example I had a lot of things to do and could have said ok this one is not important..I can skip it for now and do it later when I have time (I never have time that is the problem eh eh).

He also said there was a problem with the pink..too soft and hard too see.
This was because as the begining I have put pink everywhere so to make it less candy kind I have remove some part in pink and make others clear..so clear you barely do not see them anymore.
He was a guy.
Guy are not real fan of pinkish girly stuff.
I am aware of this and despite this I would like the men to love the website too.
As he said "the pink is too clear" so I know I can boost it whitout this to be shocking for men.So this was a usefull feedback.

These are just examples of things some can find to wonder and may wish me to adjust too.

The idea is if you look at the web site and find it perfect you should think Bach Essences are like the website..I want to try this therapy. ExtraHappy

There are some poeple whatever you do they will criticize...(this is a disease ok) but sometimes they are spot on...and their suggestions could help improves things.

So if you do not know me, if you were not mine friends, if you are not afraid of hurting me (because you know I have spend time and heart on this project you may be wish to be extra carefull), maybe would you have some change in mind (I have to said I ask for change but will do change only if I find them ok..
So I ask for complain but I am not going to change all the web site to please anyone.
If some said nonsense I will not go for it.But if I find this is clever and justificated , and if we know how to fix it (as sometimes it can be trickky or technical impossible fro us) we will do it.

So the let play game was for you to try to be as naughty, as critic, as judgmental as you are able of being.
You are not these kind of people judgemantal at all.I know it...But just for some moment, for game (or for help me) try to forget who you are and play to be some one else...way less kind than you.

This said Saturday we went to bed at 3Am and I get up sunday at 6 to work more so since my previous post the site have change.

We have manage to do mainly all the changes I wanted (there is 5 more things to changes but they are nothing major). ExtraHappy

I hope you will notice the change and find them it was improvment.
If anything you add spotted ahs not being change I welcome your thoughts KissMailBox HPink

Last edited by Lobellia on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:33 am

Catherine wrote:
Oh Blandine,

I missed this too.... ( Nancy, thank you for seeing this... )
please forgive me...

It going to be dificult to fogive you as you do not need to be forgiven.
You have done nothing wrong.
It's also happen to me sometimes to miss some of your message and you never complain.
Why would I complain.
You post when you want and can...
This said if you miss a post because you have find it I have try to give you a tip for that in my previous post (but please do not worry..you can miss post it's fine..
If I am too deseperate for you to answer I can ask you or email you .
So there is no problem ok? sun

Catherine wrote:
I have looked
and it is totally wonderful.

It is so so beautiful, I love it.
I love the effects, I love what happens when you touch the pictures,
it is just totally amazing.

And I love the photograph. smack

Ooooh MerciLov

About the photograph..I mean the ones from the main page.
Afif wanted me to put some I made myself.
Unfornuatly my camera broke years ago and I can't do pictures anymore.
I need a new camera do do macro (= close up of items like flowers).

For example the bulle on my logo or the Bach flower on the galery are mine pictures.
But petals withs drop I do not have any.
So I have to find them.
I have spend one week ..Can you imagine this?
One week looking for hundred and hundred of pictures.
I find myself crazy and maybe many would think what a waste of time.
I thought " Who will ever notice and appreciate anyway, except me"?
Yes who?? Catherine of course cuddlepinkBlue JapanSendpinkLov

I am so so please you like them. EmitLovCloud
Thanks a lot.
If they please you, it was well invested time ( and money as I have to buy them to have the right to use them).

Last edited by Lobellia on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 am

Catherine wrote:
I've just had another look and I could feel Love in my legs whilst I was reading..... EmitLovCloud

KissMailBox Oh Catherine, This is a wonderfull and fantastic compliment.
I simply didn't expect something of this kind.
I should knowing you...but as I was expecting nothing I simply didn't think what you would think or feel and Whaooo!!!!!!!

I would have wanted to have this result I would have not been able of doing so.
I deeply cherish your "I feel" and thank you a lot for sharing it with me smack
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:50 am

Catherine wrote:
I just wanted to bring this to the top so you will see it Blandine if you just look at the forum and don't log in.....

I send Love for today... HPink

This exchange was open by me so anytime one of you will post on it I will received an automatic alert generated by Te Mana.

You may be able to have the same.
I do not remember what I do because I did it months ago but there must be on your profile something to select to received an alert for all posting on the exchange you have open (this will save you to connect expecting to read an answer and being dispointed if there are none).
Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud

When Nancy posted I received the alert but week end are busiest for me than week days.
I have spend all wek end working improving the web site.
So I didn't have time to answer back until today YelwAngel
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:00 am

Thank you Blandine...

It is so special to feel the Love when I am reading something....
so thank you!!!!

When it is back up and I can read it again...
I will read as if I am looking for a treatment.

I once chose a treatment for my injured ankle based on a website.
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:06 am

Catherine wrote:
It's gone now, but it was beautiful.

I hope it comes back.

No catherine it's not gone.
Not really.
The link was a temporary one.
It was what we call a Beta version or Beta test = It's a temporary/ work on progress version you generated and can share with those from whom you wish to have some feedback you think you can use to imrpovethe final version.

Now it's almost over so Afif has put it on line yesterday evening.
By doing so it has remove the temporary link you went previously.
But you can access the (almost) final version anytime now if you click on my link (I have put the link to the website onto my signature so you have it on any of my post on Te Mana).
You have it on my profile, or you can aussi Google it if you rather like, as google know to find it if you give in "Divineesneces" to look for.

I hope you will love the new version even more.

Catherine wrote:
Just the colours and the pictures and the wowness....
and.... so much more.... and the fact that I can feel Love
even now....

Whaoo even if you do not se it..just thinking of it and you feel it???
Whaoo Catherine this is huge HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink HPink

I simply didn't imagine you could feel it if you do not see it.

Like on Te Mana I put my heart on it but I didn't imagine you could feel it because Te Mana is more intimate, more personnal, more for us..
Divinessences is more public.
I have try to make it very professional..I mean less feelings kind...despite bach essences are only for feelings but.I never imagine you could feel it.
And even less that you could feel it even without looking at it.
This is just awsome BluAngel
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:30 pm

I really like this....

Quote :
Your beliefs and feelings are held there, like printed on a living book: Yourself.

And I love your sharing of your life.... HPink BlueButterfly LovLetter

I am deeply moved tonight.... thank you for sharing..... DIVI smack HPink
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Blandine, I am quite impressed with your website. =)

It's far better than most and is delightful in the way that it transforms from one page to another. I didn't care for the music on the beta site, but love the sound of water with this one. Titanic

It is very much YOU. LovU The only thing missing is the wind~ BlueButterfly but maybe that is just me!

I think you can be very, very proud of the site and the way that it reveals you and your Love. HPink
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:41 am

I love the dandelion story. sun EmitLovCloud
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:24 am

Catherine wrote:
I really like this....
Quote :
Your beliefs and feelings are held there, like printed on a living book: Yourself.
smack

Catherine wrote:
And I love your sharing of your life.... HPink BlueButterfly LovLetter

Really? Cool.
I was really worry about that part.
Nicole at the clinic has ask me to write something about me... around one year ago.
I really dislike the idea as I didn't want to speak about me.
I mean sharing with you is something because I share and you share too.
But giving your life to you do not know who...it's giving.
I was so unconfortable with that.
I have write hundred of versions..I dislike them all.
I've try to put basic stuff and avoid personal things.
But basic stuff is boring and what the point of writting your life if you simply said my life is like anylife ?
No one life is like any one life.

I really thing my life make who I am.
There are many things who make me..the problem some are very intimate and do not concern anyone...but explain why I am interseted in mental illness, autism or anorexia.

I have consider to simply write I am fascinated by mental disease, autism and anorexia..
But without saying why, I though it was better to said nothing.
So I was trapped by what I want to said and don't want to share.

Finding the balance to said enough and not too much was difficult.
Afif find I said too much, too personal.
I kind of agree especially as I am a shy and not very public person (no really it's true...)
But practitioners seems to think they are choosen for themselves as much as for their skill.

I really do not know who is going to choose me for myself.
I would rather like to be choosen because of my practice and lucky them if I hapen not to be too bad.

On most web site there is a whole page dedicated to "about me".
You want to know about who is...you go straitgh to the "about me page".

By puting about me inxside contact I hope only those with special interest will find it and that would keep me safe for curiosity.( I value diferently interest and curiosity.
You? You have interest in me..Unknow people mostly have curiosity.)

We are in a society that allow that so much:
Those who want to show (exib) are gold for the seekers.
In french it's voyeurisme VS exihitionisme.
Voyeurisme is a word from the verb "voir" mean look.
Voyeurism is very sick look at stuff that are not your business and that are absolutly intimate and should not be show on public places.
I am totally unconfortable with voyeurisme and I am not one who feed that by exhibitionisme ( hyper showing).
I tend to be very secret so writing my biography was something I especially dislike.

Knowing you have enjoy it it totally reassuring.
I still consider I give way too much and I would like to make it shorter...but a website is a work on progress.
It's going to evolve.
When I will have time for it I will try to improve / shorten that part as much as I can.

I have ask Afif to put only the titlles =>
The rainbow of my life/ blue , yellow, green and to generated "more" in link form so those who want to read need to open the link one by one.
I would be more confortable this way but technically he doesn't know how to do that but he will have a lot at it this week-end when he will care for some other changes still to come.

Catherine wrote:
I am deeply moved tonight.... thank you for sharing..... DIVI smack HPink
Oh you are very welcome and were very kind to take time to look at it and share back in return. RainbowLov
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:49 am

Catherine wrote:
I love the dandelion story. sun EmitLovCloud

Afif find this part is really poorly written.
He is right: I really didn't spend time on it.
I write it in 5 minutes and when I read it back I totally agree this is poor writting.
There is not construction and it's way too long.
I have to make it more concise.
Nevertheless I think it's important to know how I did my first Essences.
Afif think it's totally useless by the way...but as it's my website I do what I think is right even if I considere other point of view so I insist he put the dandelion story despite it's not fantastic writing.

You are supose to do them with wild flowers...I did it from my garden..so it wasn't like Edward ach advise to do and of curse I expect to do my first essence exactly as he suggested.

But they were wild flowers so maybe that is way the essence given was so great.
The wind bring them here...and the garden was a real wild one..
I didn't cut anything...Nature have to grow by itself.
I totally disagree with people who said they cut plants for their well-being.Zinzin
I find it's total nonsense as if I tell you ,I am going to cut your finger or ear for your well being MadDeamon

When tree do really need prunning they did it by themselve.They cut the flow of energy in the concern branch and that one dry and die.
But it's not often and not a lot.There is the need of a very special reason.They can do that for exemple when one branch grow way to much and the tree may loose balance and may fall.

So the garden was wild..So wild, some neighbour complain to the landlady who call for an inspection.
I have the tool to cut and care the garden but cutting is not caring for me..I spray the garden with essences and organic manure that was my way of caring.
We had to hire a so called "gardener.
He came with an electric saw.
I find he was a butcher.Each time he came I hide in the house...put the music hight not to ear the noise of his tools and cry for hours.
As soon as he leave I rush to the devasted garden and spray it with healing essence and ask him to forgive me (if I was able to cut it form time to time we would not need the butcher to come).
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:07 am

Holos wrote:
Blandine, I am quite impressed with your website. =)

KissMailBox

ExtraHappy greenBounce ExtraHappy greenBounce ExtraHappy greenBounce ExtraHappy greenBounce ExtraHappy greenBounce ExtraHappy greenBounce ExtraHappy

Holos wrote:
I didn't care for the music on the beta site, but love the sound of water with this one. Titanic

We didnt choose the first music.I buy a template =a sort of frame you fill the way you like.
It save time to have the frame made by professional.
And in fact Afif was not able to do what I wanted so we have no choice.
But once you have the frame you can customized it as much as you like...and we did that ...a lot!!!

Holos wrote:
It is very much YOU. LovU The only thing missing is the wind~ BlueButterfly but maybe that is just me!

I have try to be a "good girl". BalanceAngelDaemon
If you enjoy the wind in me as you know many fear or dislike it a lot.
I didn't want to scare anyone.
I am supose to charm them and want them to meet me.
If they run away I would miss my point.
Not a lot are going to visit this web site so the very few who will manage to find it I would like them to stay a while and enjoy.
So I went for the clean and crisp display.
It's very antiseptic.=water is clean and fresh...very clinic kind.
Afif has ask me to put dow the wild and I though it was wise .
Yes, sometimes I listen advises LOLPop

Holos wrote:
I think you can be very, very proud of the site and the way that it reveals you and your Love. HPink

HPink smack
In fact, for now I am not very proud but I am stil totally exited greenBounce
But there is some improvment on the exitement level as I manage to sleep yesterday so when this will lower more I may turn to extremelly proud.
Having people I value the opinion giving me nice feedback will definitvely boost that blink02
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:20 pm

I cannot play the game….
I need to share something that is about me …
And that is why it is not the game
Because this may only be relevant to me
And so may not really be of any importance to helping you with the web-site…

It is this,….
I have been touched, since reading....
especially in the sharing of you......

One of the things is
from reading your web-site is this...
I know that if it is possible for us to meet....
that you will “understand”.

I just feel that you will understand what I may not be able to say......
but that will be alright because of you.... because of your knowing....
Quote :
I shall check your body to see what it wishes to tell me about your situation.

I cannot begin to explain how this is making me feel.

I'm only just realising what it means to be true to yourself.
That it is a possibility to live what is deeply within my heart.
That it is a possibility to truly live my knowing ( Oooh... love in my legs!!! )

I went out today and I began to look at each of my plants in the garden
and to see how they blend together and how I can begin to listen to each of their stories.

Blandine, and Nancy, thank you......you are both helping me open my eyes to so much more.
And this for me, is so much more than a game.
It is the whole of my being
and the beginning of me learning to listen to my heart
and how I want to live and love.
And how it is okay to love like I do, and that Love can be in every bit of the walls and the garden and I can go out and touch the plants and talk to whatever and whoever speaks to me that day in whatever way it all just happens.

I never knew I could live as me and live what is in my heart and to live my knowing.

It is just this...
if I was playing this game...
Quote :
So the idea is can you play not being you? not knowing me?
Let said you are a potential customer.
Ok not any customer one looking for a Bach Flower practitioner of course.
I would be able to meet you because of your sharing.
But this is only relevant to me and I don't know if others would be like this too.

I am going to try to move on and be normal now…..

I went for a walk today. At one point I passed over a crystal clear stream. I could see the bottom with the colourful stones and the green oxygenating plants. And I stood on the wooden bridge and listened, really listened….. and the water sounded just like the web-site water.

One day, I hope to be able to take you both to this place of crystal clear flowing water and listen with you and see what else we can discover.

I send you both Love
and this sharing of I haven't had a normal day.
I have had a deeply touched day
and I have sat on my swing seat and began to love the new spaces of here.

Thank you for your sharing.
I hope you are both having a good day..
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:12 pm

May I put a different twist on this?

I try to think of every day as a game. Helicop
I want to enjoy each day fully, and to me that means having fun--making it all a game!

I don't have to play by the same rules every day. I can change them as I want to or as it seems to be indicated. Sometimes someone else changes the rules. And I can be me or I can try out another way of being. It's all okay!

To me, the world is so full of things to do and see and things to be that it needs to be "new" to my eyes every day.

And if you think about it, it never is the same. I can look away for a minute and the squirrel that was in the tree is now gone. The chickadees are making a hole in a place where 5 minutes ago there wasn't one and soon there will be a nest to watch just across from the patio.

Saturday there was snow and today it is gone. Yesterday the sun was shining and the air was worm. But today it is cold and windy!

The game is to find the joy in it all! I can think of no greater purpose than that; to find fun and oneness in each moment. groupHug
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:16 pm

Catherine,

I hope you don't think that I am belittling your thoughts! I am not. I know this is big for you and just wanted to add a slightly different viewpoint.

Quote :
One day, I hope to be able to take you both to this place of crystal clear flowing water and listen with you and see what else we can discover.

What a wonderful thing that would be! Perhaps we should set a date and work toward it?
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:40 pm

Nancy, I love your twist on things, I love your sharing...
Quote :
May I put a different twist on this?
Yes!!!!

I really like this...
Quote :
I don't have to play by the same rules every day. I can change them as I want to or as it seems to be indicated. Sometimes someone else changes the rules. And I can be me or I can try out another way of being. It's all okay!
because it is the opposite to the way that I have lived in the past.

Yes to...
Quote :
The game is to find the joy in it all! I can think of no greater purpose than that; to find fun and oneness in each moment.
Yes!
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

And the biggest YES!!! to...

Quote :
What a wonderful thing that would be! Perhaps we should set a date and work toward it?

ExtraHappy greenBounce TchinBig RedHs groupHug RainbowLov BalanceAngelDaemon
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 pm

Quote :
I hope you don't think that I am belittling your thoughts!
And you don't ever make me feel little.
You allow me to grow bigger by your sharing. BlueButterfly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's play game!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Te Mana :: Your first category :: Sharing-
Jump to: