Te Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you know that book???

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Do you know that book??? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:48 am

I am reading "vibrational Medicine" from Richard Gerber.

Passionanting...The autor refer to a book.A one he said was really special to him and to so many.

I was wondering If you have hear about that one and if so what you think of it????

a course in Miracles YelwAngel
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:32 pm

I know that lots of people love the book, but I have never been drawn to read it. I think that you probably already know everything in it, just naturally!

Do a search on HP to see what people have said there.

The church I used to attend had classes based on the book that went on for months.

It's good to hear from you again!!!
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:35 am

In fact yesterday before asking yoy about I try to make my mind on that one...and find a web site detailling the book.
It's said to be lessons.
365....Following the whole cursus take you one year..you can go slowly if you like.
It's advise not to go quicker..Digesting time I guess.

Of course I check the lessons to see what it could be: everyday you need to focuse on one idea.
One idea per day to open you to a very new you.

The concept seems nice...but ....I find something I disagree with:
I have try to find it again todday to quote it without any mistake....but now I can't find it as easily I find it first time..
These lessons are about idea you feed your day with...and in one of them I find" I do not love my life".. which idea/concept I just totally disagree....

I have so much joy and hapiness in my life..I simply can't imagine me spending one whole day "sending to myself the signal: "I do not love my life"..Make me really unconfortable...

I may be stupid but that was just enough to make me think I will probably never read that book..Nevertheless I was curious about what you could think about it.
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 am

If you are looking for a book of daily thoughts, the best one I have found is
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Until-Today-Devotions-Spiritual-Growth/dp/0684841371/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1245773195&sr=1-20

I don't always resonate totally with the statements, but most of them are fabulous! I have given this book as a gift many times. =)

So many books are designed to help people who are unhappy find a better place. They also help the author to make money along the way, but we are the ones who make that decision to donate to them through our purchases.

There is no need to try to find a better place when your life is filled with joy and love~ RainbowLov
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:28 am

Holos wrote:
Do a search on HP to see what people have said there.

I have just try...
I made a search
pick one post in the result and the post pop open in the middle of my screen and I feel a strong pulsating above my plexus...
Not painfull..but not relaxing at all..Sort of bunny scaring heart beating if you know what I may mean..Real fast.

I would say it was "fear vibrating".

The post is from Star dust..I though it might come from what she writes.. so I decide to read more of the exchange and I scroll the exchange...and end on a post from Nordu...who gives me a pain in my hip.
I was reading the post..just looking at it dreaming so I stay focuse on it on on the picture of the avatar and the pain go down to my left leg.

Not nice..
So it's not the posts..I wonder if it was related to the content of the posts... it's about the writers.

Did I tell you this?
It's long time since I didn't return to HP but at that time, when I was reading the exchanges I was unconfortable.
Many of them are supose to do healing...and they feel so bad...It make me feel unconfortable and nauseous.

I realise it's does not concerne me.
Oups I am not sure of expressing quite well what I mean.I do not think I can change that at all so I must not feel sorrow from that and think I can change that but it's just I find so lovely the idea of having people able to help others...and really there are on HP much more of people in need of help than ones able to help.
It's kind of sad..Expecting a place packed with people more balance, more happy..and it's only sorrow and deep pain hideen behind pretty avatars.

Before I leave HP I was feeling impression of sorrow but now??? it's seems it has turn to physical pain.
Is it only me or something has change on HP?
Have you notice/experiment any change yourself on HP...if you still keep going there from time to time?

Holos wrote:
It's good to hear from you again!!!
smack

Sorry I realise I do not post a lot...
Not many lovely things to share with you..It doesn't prevent me of thinking/loving you
But if you miss me...email me anytime..on Te Mana or on my mailbox..I can always said a tiny hello...there is always enough time for love even if in my life is not really packed with incredible wonders for you to enjoy to share crownH

Last edited by Lobellia on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:31 am

Ohh..you are just here...
Lovely....... LovPop
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:59 am

Are you ok????
I do not feel you very ok Bouh
Your right elbow seems to feel there was some time he was happiest than he can feel/be just now...

I send you plenty of JapanSendpinkLov for him and some more JapanSendpinkLov for the wholeness of you. smack
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:27 am

Hi there~ EmitLovCloud

Quote :
there are on HP much more of people in need of help than ones able to help

It is sad to me as well. I sent this email to Catherine just days ago.

Quote :
If you count the number of General Health and Ailment sections of HP and then count the number of specific Therapies, you end up with 53 different kinds of focus on things that are out of alignment.

Now combine that with the number of people, like Scott, Star99, and Starshower, who post very personal details about themselves in hopes of finding help or at least someone who will connect in some way. I find it very sad and discouraging--not specifically for me, but for all of us in general.

So you can see that we are on the same wavelength.

There used to be things I could take away from HP and my life would be better, but I find that is no longer the case. However, it is a living thing and is always changing, so what is now is not always what will be. I check back from time to time to see if there is anyone I want to make contact with. =)

It is my summer break from school, so I have more free time than usual just now. I know that you will be here when the time is right, so I'm not bothered when you are not.

I love that the comings and goings can take place as they do. I especially love the place where that contact can happen. BlueButterfly Thanks for that gift.
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:31 am

I am fine, Blandine. Thank you for your concern.

What you picked up on was a low blood sugar episode and I had to leave in the middle of writing to take care of me. =)

There have been a few times of longing lately, for things that used to be. No, that's not quite right. . . remembering more than longing and making contact with those feelings that I shared with Steve. He is still very much a part of me.
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Holos wrote:
If you are looking for a book of daily thoughts

Oh now I wasn't...the book I read is more technic...if technic can be the appropriate word.

It's quite a hard book for me to read...
I have find it years ago...I open it and ...understand nothing..
HUGE vocabulary problem..
I miss too many words...So I promise myself to come back to it...one day...
I forget the autor..I forget the tittle ...and I find myself total stupid when I decide to find it again.
I was so sure I would find it I didn't writte the name of ISBN code.

How can you find a book when you do not know the tittle or the autor?
A book in the millions of millions books for sell aroud?
I do not know how I manage because I went to the libratry I find it first time ..I knew I would not find it..but I was near by...
An another day I was in an other shop without even thinking to that one...when I find it.
Things that come to me second time and I sid it's nto good time it will come a third...
Many time the third time never happen so now I jump on second chance thinking : 3rd may never come.

So it seems that my english has make some progress..I understand almost everything...but I read very slowly..
No time to read.I hope after the move I will have more time..
I have buy this book one year ago...it still look like new..
From time to time I remove the dust from it (not kidding really).

I am sure I am going to learn a lot with this special one.
I also expect t o be able to learn to share things I would be able to share in frecnh but I simply can't in english.
When the ideas became too complexe my lack of vocabulary stil show a lot.
But I do not complain.I have made a lot of progress and I am proud of myself.
I have always been a disaster in foreign language and I chan share with you about almost everything I wish.

Need to wait little more before I compete for Pulitzer LolBaloon

Holos wrote:
There is no need to try to find a better place when your life is filled with joy and love~ RainbowLov

cuddlepinkBlue RainbowLov
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:08 pm

Holos wrote:

That is why it's just so easy to love you...You are everywhere around..
In my heart...and my brain too (they are the most important part of my body) and you are just part of me as I am part of you.

The more I love you, the more I love myself.
It's good healing LovDoctor to love you/me so much smack RainbowLov

Holos wrote:
There used to be things I could take away from HP and my life would be better, but I find that is no longer the case. However, it is a living thing and is always changing, so what is now is not always what will be. I check back from time to time to see if there is anyone I want to make contact with. =)

It's good you keep doing so..because that is the way you find me CupidonFrog ExtraHappy

Holos wrote:
It is my summer break from school, so I have more free time than usual just now. I know that you will be here when the time is right, so I'm not bothered when you are not.

I love that the comings and goings can take place as they do. I especially love the place where that contact can happen. BlueButterfly Thanks for that gift.

I love to know when you are on break for school even if I never miss you...I mean you are always there even when it's busy time for you.I simply cherish the idea of you having a break. paquerette sun paquerette

Last edited by Lobellia on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Lobellia wrote:
Holos wrote:

That is why it's just so easy to love you...You are everywhere around..
In my heart...and my brain too (they are the most important part of my body) and you are just part of me as I am part of you.

The more I love you, the more I love myself.
It's good healing LovDoctor to love you/me so much smack RainbowLov

Too often I forget what it is to know someone like this--and have them know you!!!!

You surprised me again with your ability to feel. I had totally forgotten that aspect of this life. =)

What is the name of the book you are reading?
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Never mind. You said that in the first post~
Bouh
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Holos wrote:
Too often I forget what it is to know someone like this--and have them know you!!!!

Yes me too and I alsways wonder why? I mean how can can let myself swallow alive by the material life???
Despite I know it's of so little importance?
Holos wrote:
You surprised me again with your ability to feel.
I think even if I would live 500 more years and have these occuring on a daily basis...I would be surprise each time.

You know...I am a very child personn.
Like them, I keep the ability to be amaze by the wonders of life, fairies, Santa Klauss or ..Unicorn.
The good side of this it keep you wrinckle free...almost...
At least it much more efficient than all the cosmetics the advertising sings about.

Holos wrote:
What is the name of the book you are reading?
Vibrational Medicine (third edition) Richard Gerber
An interview of the Autor which I have not read but the first lines sems to explain quite well the subject of the book.
This will give you more info than the review from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:37 pm

Holos wrote:
Never mind. You said that in the first post~
Bouh

Hi hi..it's ok...our post cross each others.
Maybe will you find the interview interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Holos wrote:
I am fine, Blandine. Thank you for your concern.

What you picked up on was a low blood sugar episode

I wasn't worry.It didn't feel serious but it's alway puzzle me and I always find myself very silly when I feel body pain.
But you now what?
I feel a lot more behind a computer...
I know I need to be relax and maybe being focuse on a computer help me to be relax (may sound quite paradoxal) but I am clumsy with a computer so I really need to be extra focuse when I do computer things..so I cut all brain connexions when I am computer connected.
I stop the thinking..Otherwise I am always thinking at several things at the same time.This oiis why I can be concentrated and very relax at the same time behind my conputer.

When I went on HP and write to you about what I feel I thought " I always feel for people I so do not care"
because that is the way it is..the less I care...the more I feel.
I think it's because when I do not care for someone I am not focuse and I do not try to do right..It's not important..I do not care.I do not love them...and I feel for them.

And the more I care..is not the less I feel.
I simply do not feel for people I care.
When I write to you I also thought "I rather like things being differents.I would love to feel for those I do love and care."
I will not be afraid.It's not painfull to me and them I can do something.
feel for people who do not care for me is totally uselless.They really do not care for me to care for them, and they would never listen to me.
I do not know...it's not the first time I think that one...but nothing has never change until today.

It seems maybe today a BlueButterfly make some changes somewhere.

So I was totally unsure..I am always..You see I need my body to feel and even with my body I wonder if it wasn't my imagination.
But this time I was even more unsure than usually just because it was you and this is not very usual to me.

I have concentrate on you to ask you not to hide it from me..
I though "You may want not to scare me and said you were fine and there is nothing.But I promise I can be concern but I will not be worry." and I let it go change my mind and think you will trust me enought not to try to protect me.

Holos wrote:
What you picked up on was a low blood sugar episode and I had to leave in the middle of writing to take care of me. =)

Whao cool...I mean not "cool" for the blood sugar episode...but for explaining me you leave in a middle of writing...
That is why to me you seems so here while on the same time you weren't.I love so mcuh understand as much as I can.

Holos wrote:
a low blood sugar episode ...
There have been a few times of longing lately, for things that used to be. No, that's not quite right. . . remembering more than longing and making contact with those feelings that I shared with Steve. He is still very much a part of me.

Blood...is so love connected.
Red, passion, fire....
All inflamatories diseases are love connected too.
I knew it was love that is why I send you love...
It also happen that I can't send you any thing else...whatever you may need.
Love travel fast..and is so powerfull..
Even if I could send something else..I would not..
The only other thing usefull I could think about sending to you, would be me..I am a much more slow traveller than Love so love is more efficient.

No Love can remplace one other.
Love is always unic and precious in its unicness but if you can put some tiny bits of my love for you to fill some gaps here or there.
It's not the perfect love..it's not the love you dream and cherish but if it can mend your heart as little as a little BlueButterfly flapping wings...maybe that would be not so bad. RainbowLov
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Blandine, it is so good to just hear you again.

Just so so so so good.

I send Love.

I could write so so so so much,
I could talk with you forever.
I could just sit with you and say nothing, and enjoy the sitting.

Last edited by Catherine on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:53 pm

Oh Catherine...
Write....
Write !!! Write as much as you wish.
Te Mana purpose is only for one.
Without you it's play sleeping beauty.
Nancy and are are not able to write enought to keep it awake all by ourselves..
Me especially I do not have time for inspiration about writing but if you want to write I will read and answer back (when I can) and everytimes you write Nancy reads you avidily and reply so many times.

I love reading from you....knowing you are aroud, doing fine and thinking of you smiling

LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Blandine, I know what it is like to feel the pain.

I also know what it feels like not to be able to do anything, and in that I learnt to send Love.

But, I have been thinking about this a lot....
the Oneness is how it is allowed.

For me, that means that I could say hello to anyone.

but, I don't.

I don't because
because....
I know why.
They mighten not want to say hello to me..
I can change that...
I can say hello because some may want to
say hello too.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:02 pm

Quote :
thinking of you smiling

This what I was trying to share about on hp.
But I didn't say that bit, I erased it.

I wanted to say this...
that we might come here to experience what it feels like to smile.

Blandine, thank you for your sharing.
You allow my heart to smile!
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Quote :
I have concentrate on you to ask you not to hide it from me..
I though "You may want not to scare me and said you were fine and there is nothing.But I promise I can be concern but I will not be worry." and I let it go change my mind and think you will trust me enought not to try to protect me.

I really know what you are talking about. smack
Thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:15 pm

I was leant a vibrational medicine book not long after I had just started to write with Nancy and Steve. I really enjoyed it. I remember trying to read it fast! I tried to do everything so fast at first!

The best thing about now is I am less up and down. waterBounce

The most material thing I miss is going for a meal out.

The most thing I worry about..... getting ill and not being able to earn enough to pay my bills.

The thing I most love.... knowing you both.
Thank you RedHs
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Am I right, is it saying that this life is a dream?
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:46 pm

BlueButterfly
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Some very good stuff in that interview!

Quote :
It’s only by viewing the body as a multi-dimensional energy system that we begin to approach how the soul manifests through molecular biology

When he gets into karma, though, I have to disagree and this is why:

Quote :
What I have discovered is that the most powerful healing force in the universe is love, unconditional love. When you work from that level you begin to open up whole vistas of discovery in self-exploration and spiritual transformation. You begin a new level of healing, not just fixing the body, but helping the individual to grow to a whole new understanding of their life and their awareness as an evolving spiritual being.

I can't imagine that under a situation of unconditional love, we would be allowed to carry debris from the past into a next life. That would be conditional, wouldn't it?

Quote :
In order for us to create a healing center of lasting value and benefit to the planet, the scientists and the workers who come together will need to have a higher perspective of spiritual unification.

I know that we are a long way away from that here in the US. But I do what little I can to bring such thoughts to others I encounter. Even my family thinks I am crazy, but then again, I guess I think they are! HyperStupid

I think the crux of the matter is that there are people who claim to use such complementary therapies who have so many needs of their own. Also those who learn part of what they need to know (brain) and do not apply the most significant part (the I know part in tandem with the I feel).

That's where it is hard to get the empirical evidence for licensing. When the ego is the driving force the results are skewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Do you know that book??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you know that book???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Te Mana :: Your first category :: Sharing-
Jump to: