Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:37 pm

When I first encountered healing, I wanted to try to get out of the way and be a healing channel.

But, I couldn't get out of my head an image of drain pipes
and the idea of channelling was like being the plastic stuck out at the side,
and then the "Love" could move along, in a purer state than if it mixed with me.

That idea, caused me a lot of pain and grief. I begged not to want to go with the Love when I could feel it because I thought it was the right thing to do, but I just struggled and struggled and I just wanted to meet and greet the Love and enjoy.

I realised one day that I didn't need to make myself like the plastic drainpipe stuck out at the side and I could be part of the Love when I felt it.

I began to learn how to dance.
I began to learn how to let myself feel.

Quote :
Itís only by viewing the body as a multi-dimensional energy system that we begin to approach how the soul manifests through molecular biology
When I read this, it feels like how could I have tried to separate myself from what I am?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lobellia
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Holos wrote:
I can't imagine that under a situation of unconditional love, we would be allowed to carry debris from the past into a next life. That would be conditional, wouldn't it?

I don't know.
I have a problem with the idea of past life.
If I have a past life...you have a past life, she have a past life..
Do we have any other future than going from past life to the next following past life ?
A never ending "go to the next" ?
But what is the point of going to the next if you do remember the previous?

You are a teacher will you ever consider to teach lecon 26 to someone who has not manage to memorise the basic previous....number 01????

When you learn..You recognize..when you recognize you evolve because of digestion time...You add experience, value....you grow yourself.

How can you grow, built yourself (from any previous experience..past life or past day) if you simply can't remember A thing ? A simple basic thing..like the very core of yourself ????

Otherwise the idea of debris from past life why not ?
It may depend.
Maybe is there some usefull debris?

I think my main problem with the past life concept is it put the enphasis on growing but where are this so grown wise people who carrie such deep knowledge hidding ?

In the past life concept things are very on the involution mode.
Can it make sens for you?
I rather life to think on evolution...

Involution you go back to the inside...learning from the inside of yourself...mmm
I rather like evolution..following the flow... and evolving..for something new...something else, feeding yourself from what you meet and make you richer.

Einstein said something :" rien ne se perd, rien ne se cree, tout se transforme"

I am very unsure about how to translate that with accuracy but maybe you will recognise the idea:
"Nothing is lost, nothing is created, Everything change"

Like dandelion seed...the wind push the seed...come the wind, you do not lose the seed..it become dust...and turn back to the soil..feed some animal..eaten at their return.
That is the never ending life force.

Why do men so deseperatly want to become men again?
They have so little care for their physical form, so little respect, they listen to it so little...why this obcession for becoming again an other form of themselves?

Can't it be more funny to experiment something new, something else, something diferent?
Ti evolve in a cascading happing flowding energie..rather than to be stuck in a man doby until the end of the world?

Because past life doesn't asnwer that question...What would you become after your ultimate past life?
pop???you just vanish into nothing?
What a waste of time..waste of life....for such poor result!

No ok I am kidding I do no nothing about past life you must know that...
It's just the idea of it is very very ....inconsistant.... to me.

When I will be dead I didn't want to have an another chance..This one was not easy and I try my best to make the most of it just because I have one..juste one...
If I had plenty..I would be lazy...Go to bed..take a rest...there is no emergency..I can do it next time.

Yes but if there is no next time ?..like there is NO 3rd time..Pick the book now..because it's there now..and you are here too.
Enjoy, be alive, vibrate and explode like a flamboyant firework.
carpe Diem....
Mignone allons voir si la rose qui ce matin......

When I will be dead I hope I will be star dust and the wind will bloow me away in all parts of the universe. frwk

Holos wrote:
my family thinks I am crazy, but then again, I guess I think they are! HyperStupid
For sure they are going to be totally crazy about me Trampolin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Lobellia
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Lobellia wrote:
Holos wrote:
I can't imagine that under a situation of unconditional love, we would be allowed to carry debris from the past into a next life. That would be conditional, wouldn't it?

I don't know.
I have some sort of problem with the "idea" of past life.
If I have a past life...you have a past life, she have a past life..
Do we have any other future than going from past life to the next following past life ?
A never ending "go to the next" ?
But what is the point of going to the next if you do remember the previous?

You are a teacher will you ever consider to teach lecon 26 to someone who has not manage to memorise the basic previous....number 01????

When you learn..You recognize..when you recognize you evolve because of digestion time...You add experience, value....you grow yourself.

How can you grow, built yourself (from any previous experience..past life or past day) if you simply can't remember A thing ? A simple basic thing..like the very core of yourself ????

Otherwise the idea of debris from past life why not ?
It may depend.
Maybe is there some usefull debris?

I think my main problem with the past life concept is it put the enphasis on growing but where are this so grown wise people who carrie such deep knowledge hidding ?

In the past life concept things are very on the involution mode.
Can it make sens for you?
I rather life to think on evolution...

Involution you go back to the inside...learning from the inside of yourself...mmm
I rather like evolution..following the flow... and evolving..for something new...something else, feeding yourself from what you meet and make you richer.

Einstein said something :" rien ne se perd, rien ne se cree, tout se transforme"

I am very unsure about how to translate that with accuracy but maybe you will recognise the idea:
"Nothing is lost, nothing is created, Everything change"

Like dandelion seed...the wind push the seed...come the wind, you do not lose the seed..it become dust...and turn back to the soil..feed some animal..eaten at their return.
That is the never ending life force.

Why do men so deseperatly want to become men again?
They have so little care for their physical form, so little respect, they listen to it so little...why this obcession for becoming again an other form of themselves?

Can't it be more funny to experiment something new, something else, something diferent?
Ti evolve in a cascading happing flowding energie..rather than to be stuck in a man doby until the end of the world?

Because past life doesn't asnwer that question...What would you become after your ultimate past life?
pop???you just vanish into nothing?
What a waste of time..waste of life....for such poor result!

No ok I am kidding I do no nothing about past life you must know that...
It's just the idea of it is very very ....inconsistant.... to me.

When I will be dead I didn't want to have an another chance..This one was not easy and I try my best to make the most of it just because I have one..juste one...
If I had plenty..I would be lazy...Go to bed..take a rest...there is no emergency..I can do it next time.

Yes but if there is no next time ?..like there is NO 3rd time..Pick the book now..because it's there now..and you are here too.
Enjoy, be alive, vibrate and explode like a flamboyant firework.
carpe Diem....
Mignone allons voir si la rose qui ce matin......

When I will be dead I hope I will be star dust and the wind will bloow me away in all parts of the universe. frwk

Holos wrote:
my family thinks I am crazy, but then again, I guess I think they are! HyperStupid
For sure they are going to be totally crazy about me Trampolin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Past lives~
Think of them as meals. We need meals all the time and we can choose what we will eat. Some of the things we eat are good for us and some are not helpful. Either way, we will digest what we have eaten and absorb the nutrients. We get rid of the rest.

We can sometimes remember what we ate yesterday, but usually it doesnít make that much of an impact on us. Of course there are always cherries and we remember what itís like to have wonderful, tart cherries. We wish for the cherries even when we canít have them because we know what cherries are like!

There are significant things about meals that we remember. We know that we must choose healthy things if our meal is going to benefit us. We know that we must avoid things that made us ill before. Beyond that, we have the ability to create our meals in any way that we want. The whole purpose of eating is to maintain our body for the adventure that this life provides and to grow in understanding along the way.

Our lives are like that. Each life is another meal to sustain our soul on its journey to perfect understanding. It isnít a never-ending journey. We can be lazy and eat little or nothing, but then our life isnít very fulfilling and isnít actually of any significance to us, except to show what happens if we donít eat well.

We can make each life a smorgasbord of experience and fill our plates with as much understanding as possible. We can try a little of this and a little of that, seducing our taste buds and enjoying the variety.

I think it is all about choice. What do we choose to experience? Those things that we cannot experience when we are with the angels and we exist in pure Love! But I also believe that we can choose to stop those meals and never return to this life when we are content and our understanding is satiated.

As to karma, would a being that is totally Love allow us to go on a picnic and pack all of the bad things we have chosen to eat in order to punish us or to teach us a lesson? I think not! I think that being would only give us the good things so that we have every chance of success. The cherries are to remind us of where we came from. =)

Holos

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:52 am

Blood...is so love connected.
Red, passion, fire....
All inflamatories diseases are love connected too.
I knew it was love that is why I send you love...
It also happen that I can't send you any thing else...whatever you may need.
Love travel fast..and is so powerfull..
Even if I could send something else..I would not..

This makes so much sense! And it opens up possibilities for addressing it. . .

And thank you for the Love. =) I wouldnít accept anything else!

Holos

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:00 am

Quote :
No Love can remplace one other.
Love is always unic and precious in its unicness but if you can put some tiny bits of my love for you to fill some gaps here or there.
It's not the perfect love..it's not the love you dream and cherish but if it can mend your heart as little as a little flapping wings...maybe that would be not so bad.

This is what it is all about, isn't it?

We share the Love we are in order to build a stronger basis for Love to grow. We do this as often as we can and to the degree we can. We don't do it for ourselves, we do it for the expansion of Love itself! LovPop

Love is the excitement in the air, the balm for our sorrows, the origin of our growth, and the culmination of all of our dreams. Thank you both for being a part of me in that way! InLov

Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:56 am

Quote :
But if you miss me...email me anytime..on Te Mana or on my mailbox

It is the beginning of the summer break today.
I just wanted to say hello and send Love.

How are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know that book???   

Back to top Go down

Do you know that book???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2