Te Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going on HP....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Going on HP.... Empty
PostSubject: Going on HP....   Going on HP.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:22 pm

I went curious...
So I return check..of course the flower remedies part....

Guess what???...
First exchange...I read something really pure nonsense..to me...but I know the one who posted it so it was not big surprise ...My so dear Rosy.
She makes me regret sometimes of banning myself from HP..really when I read her it's hard not to answer her back..But I am stong..I am strong...
I keep going on the exchange expecting would someone just try to give her an insight that she really doesn't have a clue about what she speak about????

And come Tadaaa!!!! Tarotlady... papy
fireBounce

No really !!!! B.R.I.I.I.I.I.I.L.L.I.A.N.T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is she a friend of any of you?
She is so cute.I love her HPink She make my reading enjoyable LovFlag

Just one more on the laugh range..
I have check Rosy website too as she said she is following a new formation and use others essences and have one for headhache curious me...

If read that " I have been working with this small piece of Icelandic Volcanic Lava rock, named Suri, for quite a few years and it has an amazing ability to help with any anger issues that may be present either within ourselves or the animals that we share our lives with. "

There is a picture of a tiny bit of lava...
It's good to know she might be aware of having anger issue to work with ( she should have play gynea pig to have inside knowledge) but so funny ..oups sorry so sad to realise that after so many years she is still stuck where she is.
This one is a real stone.
She would really benefit from the Bach essences..What a waste.She claims she have them all...but do not use them.

OMG I am really a bad personn. BalanceAngelDaemon
One day I will become love, pure love, deep love...and I will melt of love for anyone whatever they may be or think or feel..
One day I will be an PinkAngel ...but sorry ladies..today is not that day.

Last edited by Lobellia on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Going on HP.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on HP....   Going on HP.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Laughing, laughing, laughing!!
Trampolin
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Going on HP.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on HP....   Going on HP.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:06 pm

When I was at secondary school there were girl gangs.
I learnt strategies to keep out of their way.

That in some way shaped the way I am now.

But, it doesn't need to does it?

Love, isn't about fear is it?

Telling it how it is, is Love also, because it is those who love us truly who can share the words with us that can shine a light for that signpost of what we are desperately searchng for.

I am not so brave, as you both, but I wish I was.
When I see the light shining and it is the truth speaking, there is nothing like it.

In the past, at times, when I have shared how I saw things, it has caused a lot of trouble.

I learnt to keep quiet.

But, this is why I go on hp. It is in case there is someone there who wanders on like I did.
I knew nothing, but was so desperate to try to make sense of things.

When, it is like that, it matters.
That is why I go on hp.
For when it matters.

Because I remember when it mattered more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Going on HP.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on HP....   Going on HP.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Blandine, you make me feel so alive.
I love the way you share and the things you say.

I wish you all the Love of this evening and some more.
Thank you for your sharing.
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

Going on HP.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on HP....   Going on HP.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:32 pm

I have a huge chunk of lava from Antarctica. Wonder what it can do? Pills
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

Going on HP.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on HP....   Going on HP.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Catherine, I think you know that's the reason I have always visited HP, but more and more lately it doesn't even have enough good energy to pull me in that direction.

Every now and then I get the feeling that there is a question I can address and follow the feeling to find the posting. Unfortunately there is rarely a positive response, but I know that often the one who posted is not the one who wanted the information.

It is those people--the ones who have yet to find the courage to post--who are my biggest rationale for posting. But then again, if I don't feel the energy to draw me, probably others are the same and there is no need for me to post.

I'm happy that you have found a different way to discover your answers!! crownH
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Going on HP.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on HP....   Going on HP.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:11 pm

I have asked, that I can somehow know, if I need to post, so that I don't have to waste the time reading through everything.

It happened once, a few weeks ago, but I can't remember what it was about now. I just knew it was important that I was as accurate as I could be.
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Going on HP.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on HP....   Going on HP.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:21 pm

Catherine wrote:
I wish you all the Love of this evening and some more.
Thank you for your sharing.

Thank you..
I love having you in my life..
It's lovely to have you to move with...when I am bore with the moving I think about you...it's a bit like if we were having tea time chit chat...
And than I can go back all happy.

So you see..you help me move..ISn't it great??? RainbowLov
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Going on HP.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on HP....   Going on HP.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Holos wrote:
I have a huge chunk of lava from Antarctica. Wonder what it can do? Pills

How too bad it's a big one...if you add only tiny bit you could have try to frozen them and use them as ice cubes who will not melt in your beverage.

Where is stock your lava?
Have you try to sleep with it?

I sleep with moldavite under my pillow sometimes..( help me keep a special sort of bad dream to occurs).

I buy an amethyst for Afif..Amethyst are good for addictions pinkElephant and also for sleep..
He was suffering from poor sleep and addiction so, great I thought.
He find me crazy when I buy the geode but I was really so convicted it could be ok for him.
He was so septic, so he accept I put it on the bedroom ( it will not do nothing so why not?).But he has a really sort memory..I know about it..and I didn't want to make him think "pfff " when he will see it..so I put it under the bed, on the floor and when he went to sleep his head was just above..Difficult to put the geode closer than that..
If it should do an effect I may be able to notice it unless it was way too subtle.
... and he sleep... bad as ever.
At the morning he was wondering so I suggest it might be the geode.To my surprise he didn' t said I was silly and agree immediatly that was the reason why and he ask me not to do that ever again and to get rid of the geode.
I was disappointed because he didn't want it anymore (it has take me months to find that special one) but I didn't want to throw it away.
After all despite his septicism he had obvioulsy feel something for sure.
So I thought it may be me doing something wrong when I clean it or I do not know.

I find someone on internet with knowledge in crystals and ask him about.
He said the geode was ok and I din't do anything bad but the geode was too strong for him..sort of overdose (addiction rebound)

So the man advices me to put it far from the bed...and to get it close little by little.

Some weeks later ( I did very slowly, very gentle) the geode was on his bedside and he was able to manage to sleep ok with it.
For the time he keep it his sleep really improve.
I have remove it some time after and we are now some years after and he has cut all the addictions ( some essences to push also) but I would be the geode has really help him.

DIVI
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

Going on HP.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on HP....   Going on HP.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:14 pm

I can't say I ever thought about sleeping with a rock, but who knows. Right now it is outside on the patio. If you make a ball with both hands it is about 2 or 3 times that big.

One day I must meet Afif. He seems to be very patient! =)
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Going on HP.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on HP....   Going on HP.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Blandine,
I find this awesome...

Quote :
It's lovely to have you to move with...when I am bore with the moving I think about you...it's a bit like if we were having tea time chit chat...
And than I can go back all happy.

So you see..you help me move..ISn't it great???
frwk

It's the tea time chit chats that I love!
A bit like, sitting and having a cuppa together!
Rbw

And, oh there's some new piccies!

Love for your day-before-you-move day!
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Going on HP.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on HP....   Going on HP.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Quote :
I'm happy that you have found a different way to discover your answers!!

And if I try to post to provide the answers, then it can create a sort of dependency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going on HP.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on HP....   Going on HP.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going on HP....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Te Mana :: Your first category :: Sharing-
Jump to: