Te Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharing thoughts and feelings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Catherine

Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Sharing thoughts and feelings Empty
PostSubject: Sharing thoughts and feelings   Sharing thoughts and feelings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 am

Wanting to share the wonder of some of the things that I saw yesterday....

I saw some comorants gathered together on the beach and some were standing their wings stretched out in the sunshine. I love it when they do that!

And, a seagull was washing itself in some sea water, it dipped itself in the water, up and down three times and then finally was happy and settled down to clean its wings.

Another seagull was fast asleep with its head curved into its body, it looked so fast asleep and really cute.

And, I thought, this is their home, this is where they live!

And the birds were resting and sitting and washing and were gathered together on sandy places where we don't walk and they were doing their living. We can't see all the things that they do.
Yet they do it, this living and they know what to do.

The birds I saw during my train journey were really cute and awesome. I wished I could stay on the beach with them and watch more of their living.
But, my train journey went on and there were other sights to see.

The cows....it is interesting, because some run away when the train passes, but some other herds, they don't run, they just stand and watch and looooook as we pass. Why do some run and others not?

And then there is the quiet patient horse standing in the field. Standing and standing. I wanted to get out of the train and go and hug. I couldn't, so I sent Love. Would that horse know he is loved even when he is simply standing there?

Have you ever wanted to get out of the train and go and be part of what you see?

And, the engine driver seemed nice. He toooo-- whooo-toooooted the little children who waved..
( and I waved back too.... )

And I thought,,, how old am I?
I act sometimes, like I have never been on a train journey before.
But, I did see other folks too, loooooking out of the window.

Do, you know, it is here, for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Sharing thoughts and feelings   Sharing thoughts and feelings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 am

Quote :
Have you ever wanted to get out of the train and go and be part of what you see?

I am part of it in the seeing.

Last night I could see the bat flying and this morning the seagulls are flying over head.

What do you see that brings delight to your heart?
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Sharing thoughts and feelings   Sharing thoughts and feelings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Catherine wrote:

Oh yes and also the oposite when in plane...loosing seight of something and thinking it will not exist anymore as soon as I stop thinking about it/her/them.

It's long time I do not to take plane to think this can be real.
So I try not to keep too long without thinking of my loves ones.
I am a very supertitious person.I am sure the more I think of them keep them safe and alive.

This kind of thinking hasn't prevent my grandmother of dyinng but haven't change me on that belief. YelwAngel
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Sharing thoughts and feelings   Sharing thoughts and feelings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:23 am

Catherine wrote:

Oh, where to begin to answer this question?

I would have to say the eyes of a newborn. The depth, the foreverness in them! And then to watch when baby and mother or dad connect through the eyes. You can see the Love flowing!!

And the sunrise, I think even more than the sunset, but the colors and the promise of what is to come literally colored with the rays of light.

The hummingbirds jousting for a place at the feeder and the glimpse of scarlet in the light.
The orange of the orioles, the bright yellow of the goldfinches, the intense red of the cardinals, and the subtle browns of the sparrows in such varying patterns, and the iridescent gray of the mourning doves.

The interaction between any two people who love each other and to see the little things they do to express that love, often without thinking.

The trees blowing in the storm with the lightning and thunder, and the sound of the wind chimes singing.

The deer. God gives me deer!

The gentle flight of the butterfly. BlueButterfly

The delicate shape of the flowers in such variety. paquerette

The way my dogs care for one another and the tender little kisses Miriam shares with me.

There's a start. sun
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Sharing thoughts and feelings   Sharing thoughts and feelings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:39 am

Nancy, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Sharing thoughts and feelings   Sharing thoughts and feelings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:40 am

My first post on this thread.... I am going to copy it out and add photos.

I am hoping to take the same train journey tomorrow.

In a week and a day I will be back at work. One of the tasks will be to write about a good day in the holidays.

I am glad that I have these words I wrote here, I can share them as a starting point.

And, thanks for highlighting this Nancy...
Quote :
It could provide us with a thinking time, couldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing thoughts and feelings   Sharing thoughts and feelings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing thoughts and feelings
Page 1 of 1