Te Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work in progressssssssssssss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Work in progressssssssssssss Empty
PostSubject: Work in progressssssssssssss   Work in progressssssssssssss Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:08 pm

So ????????????????????

What do you think?

Divinessences website

Before you answered...if you dislike it, of course that means I will need to work on it more...

The "corolaire" is: if you like it the way it is yet, I will have some free time to post on Te mana...

So knowing this...
Please share freely your like and dislike adulation

No no I am kinding...
I will have time for Te mana and you now whatever you think about it so please be franc. MerciLov
I need constructiv feedback if you have time for it of course.
So try to spot any problem you may see or read ( some link are without any faults because I have copy my leaflet, yet corrected by a friend of mine who is a translator in both language french / english....

But on the oposite for example the page "treatment" is a true disaster.
Afif just said I write awfull and I really have to rethink this one because any one could spot I did it without thinking too much...Naughty me.....

MerciLov

I miss you both..I hope you are both doing fine...
I should have been more polite and aswer all the posts you have written first...
Shame on me...
Sorry I was that impatient to have your feedback on this but tomorow I will try to read and post on Te mana on a way less selfish maneer I promise.

JapanSendpinkLov
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Work in progressssssssssssss   Work in progressssssssssssss Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:03 pm

Quote :
Afif just said I write awfull

Tell Afif to keep his nose out of our forum! CupidonFrog
I like the way you write and this isn't an English lesson. Don't even think of asking me to write in French--correctly or not.

But if you need feedback, there are too many ssss on progress!!

Otherwise I think everything is wonderful. It just needs you to bring it to life. JapanSendpinkLov Welcome back~
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Work in progressssssssssssss   Work in progressssssssssssss Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:49 am

It is perfect. LovFlag
I am enjoying reading it all..... LovLetter

I love the colours.... RainbowLov
and have enjoyed seeing which flower is on each page
and then being able to look up what it means!

Nancy is right, everything is just wonderful and yes you breathe life into it all... HPink

and I love the way you write.... KissMailBox

I send Love always and hope it is a good Monday for you... EmitLovCloud
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Work in progressssssssssssss   Work in progressssssssssssss Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:59 am

Holos wrote:
Quote :
Afif just said I write awfull

Oh no ..He doesn't mean I write awfull all the time.
He usually love the way I write and even ask me to rewrite all his writing in french ..I love playing with ideas and words...
By the way my french is quite elaborate: I do not double words in same sentence or same text.
I put my ideas one time.
In english as my vocabulary is limited, the same words keep poping.
Instead of emphasing and giving nuance I play parrot while my ideas are confused because I keep thinking in french and it's interfering...
So what Afif mean is I need to rewrite "Treatment" and make it less confuse...because it's currently quite long and he find I play parrot a lot on that page.(He show me I use "personnal again an again..I never do this in french I find synonym).
On the same time,reading on internet is not real confort.
Those who love me make the efforts (as you do will do efforts) but a customer who knows nothing about me and is simply looking for information may be flooded by my never ending words and can tent to lost himself....

I have to admit, I also think that anyone reading faults on the website may mix my expression level with the way I use flowers.
I am not so bad with flower but if anyone read 5 years old expressing , one may think "What help a child mind can bring me?"...
Something of this sort.
I know it might be quite inconscious but I do not need anything of this range to interfer.

I have done this web site on Nicole request.
She is the one allowing me to work at the Hale clinic.
So the website is part of her requirment for the contract.
She has yet put the Bach remedies in the treatments, now available at the Hale clinic
She is the one in charge of the communication for the therapists with medias.
I really love what she writes.
I am so glad we did flowers together and for her love ones.
Each time I have saw her this has allow me to explain her what I do.
I try not to give too much information at one time and I am never sure of what will be remember.
I didn't understand why she was asking me sometimes some perticuliar questions...but when I read what she write I realise, it's help her to write what she has put on line.

So in fact she was not only a patient she was also working in order to be able to speak of the flowers with her own words.

In fact it's really cute to read back...what I explain in my clumsy way (she like the way I speak and didn't find it clumsy at all but really charming as you both) writen in a clear and concise way.
If I would have wanted to explain the same things..I would have take the double if not 3 times the amount of words (and in the lot..plenty not really usefull).

As those reading the website have no love for me, he thinks I must not rely on their compleasance and I will need to try my best for being irreprocheable.
And obvioulsy yesterday was not my best...

The website is supose to make them want to meet me...not to think I could not offer them anything else than an original way of talking.
So he is just cautious.
He knows I want everything to be as perfect as possible but as I am unable to write easily he just shows me where some texts on the web site are not the same level

Holos wrote:
But if you need feedback, there are too many ssss on progress!!
Ohhh!!! really??? Ok hi hi

Holos wrote:
Otherwise I think everything is wonderful. It just needs you to bring it to life. JapanSendpinkLov Welcome back~
smack
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work in progressssssssssssss   Work in progressssssssssssss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work in progressssssssssssss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Te Mana :: Your first category :: Sharing-
Jump to: