Te Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not-flowers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Not-flowers Empty
PostSubject: Not-flowers   Not-flowers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:45 pm

paquerette Blandine, I do not want you to be offended by my questions but I need to ask about some basic things to do with not-flowers.

Quote :
When I find it too unconfortable with a patient as it distract me of him or her I cuddle the area with the other hand for 3 seconds and it's gone..
The passage of the hand remove the electricity as fast as that if you want.

Quote :
We have a car with electric seats..Now I am sentitiv to electricity it happen sometimes ago I also feel the one of the seat..
Not real nice because it's all body and a bit stronger..
So I have adjust myself...
So the sensitivity to electricity is adjustable..I am still sensitiv to essence..but I ask not to be sensitiv to the electric seat..

Quote :
You simply need to ask if this something of this sort happen..
On oposite if this is not happen..simply ask for it.
Never ever forget to ask OK?

Quote :
I always feel, you can speak with the rain...She hears you....she listens carefully, and she is even able to answer back...

In these segments I find the same things that I know with the healing I do--without flowers.

The hand placed over pain relieves it.

When I need something changed, I just ask. For example, I used to be quite sensitive to the pain of others but it served no purpose for me to feel their pain so I asked to be less sensitive.

I can speak to the bunch “upstairs” and they listen carefully, answer back, and provide the opportunity to change situations. When the energy gets too strong I can ask them to back it off a bit and they do.

So my question is, “Why do I need flowers?” What do they contribute that is not otherwise at hand for me? What is it physically that makes things different?

You talk about the vibrations of the essences and I deal with the vibrations of energy within myself, from others, from the earth, and from above, but I do not have to make solutions from them.

I know there is something, but I cannot access it just now. Perhaps I am waiting to hear from you. lovBluePop

PS
Quote :
When you do Xray they use a material...plomb..I do not know it's name in english but the properties are the same..Plomb acts like a shield.
In English it is called lead; pronounced like ‘Yesterday he led the dog on a new pathway.’
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Not-flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not-flowers   Not-flowers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:16 am

Quote :
So my question is, “Why do I need flowers?” What do they contribute that is not otherwise at hand for me? What is it physically that makes things different?

You talk about the vibrations of the essences and I deal with the vibrations of energy within myself, from others, from the earth, and from above, but I do not have to make solutions from them.

I only know where I am now at this moment...

This is why I wasn't expecting a head ache.
I wasn't expecting such a Love feeling after I had said yes.
I wasn't expecting this all to be so alright.

You see.... I have got along, asking for Love
and that is how I get along
I ask for Love.

And now there is the flowers.

When I am just being me,....I so often wonder... what will they think?
Will they say... oh what is she doing now?
And...
I worried that it saying yes to the flowers is like me
sortof saying that the Love is not enough.
And I thought that I sort of had to say sorry....
but it wasn't like that
it just feels like they said yes too.
My question is why?

And why do I feel the omg Love and this is right?

At first I thought a flower essence was just like a physical thing...
the essence is a physical manifestation of the Love
and because I have a physical body
it works because the flower is physical too.

But the essence is "vibrational"...

and I have felt touched already...
not just by the flowers but
by those who Love me and guide me and will not see me wrong...
if I could access all the Love that I need anyway...
why would I feel that this is okay
why would I feel that they say yes too?

The essence is vibrational...
but I haven't even sipped anything yet
and I thought it wouldbe simply about sipping and then feeling a bit better
But it isn't

But more than anything I have to know
for myself
what is true and what isn't.

That is why I have to look and see and smell
and ask and listen and
be like I am
because
I need to know in every way
that each step I take is the right step one.

If it goes quiet I know I have to stand and turn round and round and perhaps wait till I know the next bit.

I don't know why this is right, I just know it is,
one thing because I can feel Love in my legs,
I just know that it is the right step to take.

The answer in my head is
This is a gift
a gift from the angels
because we are worth it.

It is a gift at the right time
for me.
It is a gift at a time of everything being cleared out.
It is a gift at a time of starting again in newness.
It is a gift when it is possible for me to accept
It is a gift at just the right time.

If it was about sipping
it would be a physical thing
and would only work when I sipped it or wore it.

But I havent sipped or worn or used a flower essence yet
and yet I know more Love now as well as what I already know.

I have been reading a book called "Nature Doctor" by Alfred Vogel.
It says this...
Quote :
The love of nature and plants, animals, human beings and above all the respect and love of the Creator have led me to do more than I really could be responsible for. The secret of my often indefatigable powers was the love which I recognised as the greatest force of the universe.

It is not just the flowers, the flowers alone, but all that I am too.

I just seems like, just at this time, the flowers seem like a gift...
because we are worth it.

I only know what I share now....
I don't know which way this is going...
In the headache it was like lying in yellow.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Not-flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not-flowers   Not-flowers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:36 am

The other thing that I have asked..
is why didn't I know about this before?
Why now?
It is like why I was born at 6 months...
the time now is right.
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Not-flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not-flowers   Not-flowers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:07 am

Holos wrote:
paquerette Blandine, I do not want you to be offended by my questions but I need to ask about some basic things to do with not-flowers.

None of your questions can ever offended me.
What may happens, can be me, clumsy to answer....
Just because for me too, there are many things I do not understand so I could not give explination about.

That does not mean there is no explanation.

That means the explanation is not accessible to me...

The "Why" the explanation is no accessible to me can be for severals reasons.

I have no certainties about those reasons.
So is there one reason only?
OR
Or it is a mix of several?
Oh ok Love waves Ladies..It's a mix of severals reasons RainbowLov
So this one is new to me.
I was always always wondering why I didn't pick one reason above others..that because there are severals...maybe plenty, all as important of all.

But have no doubts:All are valid reasons.
I mean reasons to respect and admit.
By respecting that mean, do without knowing...simply because we have no others choice.

So why do me/you not need it????

Here some of the reasons I imagine as possible:

Maybe that would be disturbing for me/you to know.
Maybe accessing knowledge could only be possible with notions totally impossible for me/you to reach.
Or maybe that would perturb me/you and have disastrous consequences on me/you..I mean my me/you willing.

For example when you do something for fist time you are great, you do it freely without having any expectation.
Than you do so so great=> come a RedHeart FANTASTIC RedHeart result RedHeart
Top over the roof that blows you away!!!!

What will happen next????
You will want to redo it twice (or more if possible / needed).
But will come in you the fear to fail, the fear to be not as good as first time...and yes of course will you fail.
Because as soon as you think of it you allow it to be, you make it alive.

You must not know what you may reach so you won't fear, you will faill it.

Quote :
When I find it too unconfortable with a patient as it distract me of him or her I cuddle the area with the other hand for 3 seconds and it's gone..
The passage of the hand remove the electricity as fast as that if you want.

In this case I would tend to think that is no healing..it's a physical proces.
Static electicity..as when you comb long hair with a plastic comb...put your hand on them you will remove the elctricity.

To my party Fred shows me a funny one.
I didn't want Balloons but Afif buy some filled with helium and set free inside the house...They jump at the roof..
Some hours later they were not flat as pancakes but were on the ground.
Fred ..Argh miss a word.."frotte" (when you do and redo the same with a hand on a surface, something like cleaning??? scratching//scratching is with nails so it's not scratching is soft..It's not cuddle...I hope you've got it)
them on his head several time..than the balloon fly to the roof again.
This was not healing, it was static electricity.

When I do healing I probably change the polarity of my energies level and this can create static electricity which can be manually remove, by a physical action.
Frotter is a mecanic action.it's not healing as when your hand is soft and quite non moving (for healing for my part my hand stay above one position for some time and this last fews minutes not 3 seconds).

When a bug bits you, you remove it in the same sort of mecanical gesture...your hand come and go above the skin

Holos wrote:

I know there is something, but I cannot access it just now. Perhaps I am waiting to hear from you. lovBluePop

Ok.
We all trust in healing with hands ok?
This is like breathing..any of us can do healing with hands.
No need to be gifted for that...just need to want it and this which should not been lost will be there again.

Healing without hands is also possible.
Healing with more than hand is possible too.

Hands are not the most powerfull healing tool you can access.
So now for both of you it can time to access next level.
That is all RainbowLov

FEEL it and enjoy it.

So to your question "WHY", the answer can be the most frustrating of all, as it can holds in one word "BECAUSE".

But lucky you, you must have Love Waves to reinforce that.

Let said I agree with Catherine:
Quote :
"the time now is right."

After to tell you why it's accessible to you now, and why you have had to live your life without it untill now ????

I use flowers essences for 8 years now ok? Almost a quarter of my life...Quite some time I can say.
Seems to me it's one week.
You may seems I know a lot about them but I doesn't.
I learn and discovers everyday about their potentials and it's never ending amazing and wonderful knowledge/learning.

Who I am today is "ME".
And my life have make "ME" who I am.
My life...this one.This very exact one.
Change one details of my life.Change one experience of it.One feeling, one pain, one sadness, one hard learning, remove one tears, one fight and this won't be me RainbowLov

ALL I HAVE ENDURE was needed.

And seems I need a lot hi hi....

If in any of these pasts circonstances I will have had the help of the flowers..it would have been holidays and I wouldn't have feel that much, I would not have been me.I would have been an empty shell.

If me is today an I FEEL personn it's because I have feel a lot...before.

The question you are currently asking..has never give me headache eh eh..lucky me maybe because despite I ask myself or themselves many questions..there is some I know I will have head ache with...so I carefully avoid them.
:oP

If I tell you what I have done with the flowers...you will trust me because God only knows why you always trust me as I trust you.

But if I tell me what I have done with the flowers...What I have see...I will have difficulties to trust me.
How strange is that.

In fact it's a bit like if I have a complet trust in the flowers...build on what I see them realise...they never never never faill me. I do not have an example where I can tell you they have not work their magic.

Can you said the same about you healing ability with your hand? For my part I can't.
My ability with my hand is a grain of sand...my ability with flowers is a beach.

When I ask Afif "do you feel the flower(s)?"..he always said "I feel your hands..it's your hand only and it's help."

But if I wash my hands from the flowers he doesn't feel anything anymore.

Next time we will do flower I will ask him."do you feel the flower(s)?" and he will said again..."No I only feel your hands..it's your hand only and it's help."

For my part I have absolutly no problem with that..He can trust what he rather like as long as he allows me to do the healing.

I have no problem neither with me thinking there is something way more powerfull than my hands.

To help you being more confortable you will have to know how I use the flowers ok?

Flowers loves water.
They do wonder in baths, in diffusors, in sprays.

I do flowers..with my hands.

I use sprays...
I have one spray per flowers (this is not yet true..I need to buy some more..For now I only have 25 sprays..But they are the flowers I use the more frequently).
As soon as possible I will buy more sprays.

Using the sprays combined with my hands is not something I find in any book.
This was simply what feels me right.
Some years ago, I started with tiny bowls.
I put 2 drops of water in one bowl...I humidificated my hands with the water so my hands became tools vibrating flowers.
Than a second bowl was need for a second flower....

There are 38 flowers..I never never use the 38 in one session..but I use several...
I do one flower..than an other... an other than redo this one...a new one..I redo that one...
There is no rule..I adjust myself to what I feel or what I ask to the one treated.
My hands in water in and out I put drops of water all around but I do not care...but despite my care happen a time I do not remember which bowl is fill with which flower.So I confuse myself to try to remeneber this flower was this bowl..no that one..Arghh

So I change bowls..pick some transparent and put the number under (each of the Bach flower posses his number..Easy way to nama them for those who can't remember the full name..and eays when you what little room to write the name)..
That was cute..Above the water I was able to recognize where was which flower.
But there is no way to put the number under the bowl before you start because you could not know what will be need..
What happen is: paper do not like water.
I have plastifacted my labels..hours of fighting with the laminator...
But even laminated...brandy and water damage the labels.

And when you need, let said 12 bowls of water around the bed..you need a big table...
The risk to make fall the bowl because some time you do not put it back to the table but on the bed....
No really, not handy...
Let not said when it's finish..what did you do with the water ?
You have liters..You didn't drink it..so flowers to the bin? or the garden at the very best.
But bin the flowers...what a sacrilege..

So I decide no more bowls...
Sprays are fine and when I need to moist my hands with one floral signal I spray my hands. or if you rather like I program or magnetise them to the vibration of the flower I want to use.

And I do not get rid of plenty of flower every time I do healing.
With one spray I can put signal on my hand for lots and lots a person...instead of before it was 2 drop of each need flower per patient.

Sprays save the precious flowers.
I use 100 ml aluminium sprays.

They are fabulous tools.
The other day I did some healing on a shop to a friend of mine..Tiny shop...very little room to put my sprays..without caring I put some sprays on the cash machine.
No need to worry about computer of cash machine or radios waves..I do not need to open the case of glass droppers (i still carry them if I need to refill the spray) but I open it as less as possible).
Becasue where ever you will do healing there are electronic waves.

When I do healing, was it be at home or not I need load of stuff..The towels, my vanity, the sprays if I have above this to carry my aventurine...
No way. So the sprays are a safe way to process if not a perfect one.
No spillage, no waist , no waves interferences...This is extra cool.

So be sure doing healing is nothing far from what you can be use..You re still going to use your hands...plenty plenty...

smack

Last edited by Lobellia on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

Catherine

Not-flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not-flowers   Not-flowers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:22 pm

I want to say...
I do believe that
the way I see myself
may get in the way of the potential

When someone is hurting
I want to try to heal
I also don't want me to get in the way
so I stand and want to ask if I could help and often I don't ...
It is just the hands healing doesn't happen that often...

What happens for me more
is
a feeling of Love
that goes out and about
when it does

and I can't just work it out
whether
if I had more self confidence
then perhaps the opportunities to allow healing for others by hands
might happen more
because if I radiated more self confidence
then when I offered
then someone might say yes,.,...

It is just three times recently I have offered
just as a by the way thing
and it has been ignored

and it just seems like
they are happier
just talking to me

so I feel that the hands thing
isn't happening anyway

and I am just trying to live
just hoping and asking and waiting and seeing
that Love is just being, anyway.

I have to be honest...
I don't feel like a "healer"
It is just I know the feeling of when Love is flowing in the living
and when it does
I am so so thankful
that it can happen.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Not-flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not-flowers   Not-flowers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Quote :
Let said I agree with Catherine:

When I read this... it is nice....I like to be called Catherine.

Yoyo

Oh.,... and thank you for sharing....
I send Love... RedHs
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Not-flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not-flowers   Not-flowers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:47 pm

Quote :
So he was push to choose water has water has the incredible ability to hold messages.
Water can hold message form flowers..but also for those around.
That mean if the one making the essence send something , the water will not make disctintion and decide:"oh oh this is not Ok I do not collect it".
No, Water encapsulated ANY signal you give her.
So when you choose an essence the vibration of those making the essence is part of the essence.

I hope it is alright to ask about this... and share....

If I was making an essence, then I would ask that only Love be in the water and not me.

In the same breath I know I am an aspect of Love
but I also know that I have the sum total of all my experiences and others do not need that, its just the Love that matters.

When healing just happens in the living, I do not need to ask for it to be only Love for it is.
It is Love completely, so much so that sometimes I have been unable to speak and just wait in "wordless wonder" for the moment to pass. ( That's me being poetic!!! )

But... a treatment....or preparing an essence.... would not just happen like I know about... so I would have to ask for it to be only Love, wouldn't I?

I also have another viewpoint.... the water... the one making the essence and all that is around... it is all part of the oneness any way.... and we live in the oneness and in Love... and the one receiving the essence could just ask to accept only Love.

And the other thought I have is about water... water when it is from a spring it is bubbling, isn't it? It has bubbles and movement.... and a vibrant life force....
that is a good starting point..... water that has movement within it....
EmitLovCloud
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Not-flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not-flowers   Not-flowers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:57 pm

What do you think about this?

....water in a bowl is "still" water
....water in a spray bottle is "moving" water
?

Do you think it makes any difference if the water moves?

Edited to add.... or is it the flower part that matters and it is okay whether the water is still or moving because still water can be real peaceful can't it?

There is a lake near us where the water is sometimes so so still and as well as being able to see the bottom of the lake you can also see the reflection of the mountain views in the lake. And you can take a photo of the view and the mirrored reflection at the same time.

And rain when it is falling it looks awesome when you can see through it
and then the water when it is caught by the sunlight it makes rainbows.

Last edited by Flit on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more thoughts... :))
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Not-flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not-flowers   Not-flowers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Quote :
What happens for me more
is
a feeling of Love
that goes out and about
when it does

I think this is healing at its best, Catherine. And this is what happens most often. Rarely is healing a hands-on affair for me, but when it is, it is because someone knows and wants that interaction. Or else it is just a quick touch--because I am moved to do that. That's the "in the living" bit.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Not-flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not-flowers   Not-flowers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:55 pm

So, if I keep listening and asking and seeing and being and hoping and making sure that the focus is Love
then
everything is alright
because it is
and if it wasn't
then I would know about it...
and the focus is Love
because if it wasn't
I would know...

It is just, today, has been a lovely comfortable day...
I have known it was comfortable...
a sort of
the sky is blue nice day
and peaceful wispy clouds...

I send you both Love and peace...
and thoughts of the blue sky...

and gently thinking of Betty....

Wouldn't a swing seat be nice for us all to sit on..
and gently swinging to and fro...
RainbowLov
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Not-flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not-flowers   Not-flowers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:59 pm

Quote :
I think this is healing at its best, Catherine.
Today, I am just loving the Catherine bit...
thank you! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not-flowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not-flowers   Not-flowers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not-flowers
Page 1 of 1