Te Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching Up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up   Catching Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:25 am

I want to take a few minutes to try to catch up on a few things around here.

One thing is just kind of funny. Miriam is still very much a puppy, even at one year old, and still has a well-developed need for chewing. Lately, she has decided that shoe laces are intriguing. Betty had left her shoes upstairs the night before and while I was getting ready to leave for school, Miriam removed the leather laces from both shoes and ate them--entirely. She did no damage at all to the leather shoes! I find that hard to believe. =)

Another thing is an accident that happened the other night. Betty was cooking bacon for sandwiches for dinner and while pouring off the excess fat so that she could put the next batch in the skillet, poured it all on her fingers. Needless to say, she was in pain and immediately turned on the cold water to bathe her hand.

I got her to turn off the water and put her hands between my two without touching the burn. She says that she could feel the pain leaving through the end of her fingers. After about three minutes she went back to cooking with only a bit of tingling in one finger.

After dinner I did another minute or two of healing and then we went to watch TV. When we sat down, Miriam pestered Betty until she reached out to pet her. Miriam quickly licked Betty’s fingers and the last of the pain was gone. There is no redness and there are no blisters!

Yesterday, after having Betty and Norman live in my house since the middle of November, we decided that it was time to get out the massage table and do some hands-on healing. Betty had a headache that wouldn’t go away.

She allowed my treatment first and by the end of it her headache was gone. Then, when she got onto the table and lay down, her legs and rear quit hurting, instantly. She had no more tingling and no more lightning. That was before the treatment started. Well, I guess it wasn’t, since it went away! =)

We have decided that in order to make better use of the time that they are staying with me we will do treatments each day. Wonder why we haven’t already done that?

Norman doesn’t ask questions aloud. He just seems to feel uncomfortable.

I’ve gotta go now, but really wanted to share the thrills.

Love is limited only by lack of expression~
Nancy
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:43 pm

That is so very wow!
Healing that way!
I would say that it is like oneness...
simply that...
for Miriam to be part of it too

I sometimes wonder if the healing isn't just one thing but also everything that is part of that experience, just like the massage table in this case and me I love music to be part of it...

So I do know about this healing and what can happen and I do believe in it and I can write about it so why don't I live it... and yes, it is not part of my experience because it isn't just happening and this did just happen for you in the living when it did, but the thing is I have been wondering where it all just went....

and are my hands no longer part of it or is this about sometimes it is that the time of now that is the right time?

It is like the fact that I am moving house on Friday.
I have been told that it is going to happen
but I am struggling to believe that it will happen ( in case I got it wrong somehow ) and I couldn't do phone calls today because I need to truly believe that it is happening...

( I will ask for help with the believing... but perhaps that isn't it.... perhaps it is about simply living it... so if I get on with organising it and seeing how it comes together then it will just be, anyway.....)

I must be the sillyest person ever...
and here I am thinking wow oh wow.... about the healing for the burn...
yet I know that if I burn myself I would put cold water on it.

I know I can allow healing, so why don't I allow it in the living?
Why do I carry on with how I have always been when there are these glorious opportunities?

So perhaps this is about the simply living it?
Stepping out into this world, knowing that the very being of me is healing as I go and get on with it all...

Nancy, thank you for your sharing..
I send Love and hugs... LovLetter

Last edited by Flit on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Nancy, thank you for sharing what is possible...

you open my eyes to so many possibilities...

Thank you smack02
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:45 pm

I am sure this is about living it!

I am going to! ExtraHappy
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:36 am

Holos wrote:
Miriam pestered Betty until she reached out to pet her. Miriam quickly licked Betty’s fingers and the last of the pain was gone. There is no redness and there are no blisters!

Ok I know Miriam is a dog but its an animal...I mean a living being...a vibrating one.

Have you ever heard about healing of purring cat

Although we assume that a cat's purr is an expression of pleasure or is a means of communication with its young,it is more plausible that cat purring is a means of communication and a potential source of self-healing.

Studies about animal self healing capacity are only very few and mainly limited to the cat.
Cat is the oldest animal domesticated...We find cats on hyerogliphes and momified in pyramides near jars of essentials oils.

Essential oils and cats?!?!?!...the ancients egyptiens were practising vibrational healing papy

Holos wrote:
We have decided that in order to make better use of the time that they are staying with me we will do treatments each day. Wonder why we haven’t already done that?
TchinBig
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

Catherine

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Quote :

I reckon it is because the time of now is the right time.

I send both you and Betty Love to be with you.
Smiling and smiling....
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:22 pm

Quote :
He just seems to feel uncomfortable.

Sending Love....

I so often think that it is about finding what we feel comfortable with.

I wasn't comfortable.... but I knew of my uncomfortableness because of the pains in my body and then I couldn't fell walk which was the one thing which kept me going.... and I thought what am I going to do if I can't fell walk? And so I had to "do" something about it.

Now I can fell walk, but it also feels like I don't "have" to, in order to feel healed. That for me is a miracle and I send thanks thanks and more thanks...

Thank you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Te Mana :: Your first category :: Sharing-
Jump to: