Te Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 am

LOLFinger Brilliant!!!

Research into how tart cerises could benefit health is well under way.
Scientists back in the 1950s believed they may help:

- reduce inflammation and
- ease pain associated with arthritis and gout .

researchers also suggest that the compounds in tart cherries may help protect against:
- heart disease and
- some cancers ,
- as well as reduce the risk of diabetes and insulin resistance.
The fruit has also been linked with brain health and a potential reduction in memory loss in several published reports

cerises BigHRed cerises BigHRed cerises BigHRed cerises BigHRed cerises BigHRed cerises BigHRed cerises BigHRed cerises BigHRed cerises BigHRed cerises BigHRed cerises BigHRed cerises BigHRed cerises BigHRed

Last edited by Lobellia on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Now if only fresh cherries were available all year! cerises
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:04 am

Yes, for now cherry are not available all year round.... but if you needed a prescription from your doctor to have cherries ?????

Century ago you need a prescription to be able to enjoy the luxury of chocolate.
Nowadays, chocolate is for sale at every corners even in fuel stations.

It become more widely available following rising mass requests of it.
So if people become aware of health benefits with cherries...

I can dream..... BlueButterfly

Sometimes I wonder... is there cherries in Even?

Tahiti was the most enjoyable country you can dream about...but there are absolutely no cherries there and really I find this to be really sad.
The weather is so great why do nobody manage to grow cherries there?

So if you had ask me "is Tahiti the most fanstastic place on Earth?"
I would have think and said "yes it is...but it could have been way more better with cherries."
But as thinking of what you can't have, can be only frustrating I decide not to think of the cherries at ALL!!!!!
Yes I did that me!!! for the whole time I live there I do not think cherries..
and I manage quite well.I was lucky because there were so many wonders everywhere to keep my mind busy that I easily forget my addiction.

The idea behind this may be that people suffering from addictions could be bored people ?
If they were enjoying their life a little more, maybe would they not have enough time to be so obscesed with their addictions.

paquerette cerises RedHs paquerette cerises RedHs paquerette cerises RedHs paquerette cerises RedHs paquerette cerises RedHs

OMG Whaoo
Considering how LovCherries I am... I must be a terribly unhappy person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SplashBounce

But???? I do not feel unhappy at all greenBounce
I just love my life...and cherries ..both very very much..and you too LovPop

And by the way papy cherries doesn't kill you: they are GREATfor your health...Studies said so. papy
So maybe I should change thinking of me being cherry addict butjust following wisely a "heally cherriy diet" to care for my heart, prevent me for imflammatory diseases..... Trampolin
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Te Mana :: Your first category :: Sharing-
Jump to: