Te Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's play game!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Catherine

Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:14 am

Oh Blandine groupHug

May you be enfolded with Love at this time...RainbowLov

I send Love, hugs and more Love..... LovSign

And I hope that you find a most wonderful new place to live. lovHome

I will be thinking of you as you begin looking for your new home. JapanSendpinkLov

Sending more Love and thoughts for you.... EmitLovCloud
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:41 am

MerciLov Catherine,
cuddlepinkBlue JapanSendpinkLov
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:10 am

Thinking of you Blandine and sending Love for this easter time. paquerette

I hope you are doing okay.... DIVI

Love for you.... JapanSendpinkLov
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:19 am

Thinking of you Blandine and hoping that you are doing okay....

I send Love for you within your living and your sleeping...

JapanSendpinkLov
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:24 pm

BlueButterfly DIVI BlueButterfly

Yoyo LovFlag RainbowLov
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:40 am

Catherine wrote:
Thinking of you Blandine and hoping that you are doing okay....

I send Love for you within your living and your sleeping...

JapanSendpinkLov

Thank you Cath....

You know what?
The day you send me love and care for my sleeping:
We visit 3 houses...all with some extra great points and some others...less great.
But they were from far the bests houses we have visit for long time..so that night I sleep like a baby (others nights we sleep little , spending time house hunting on internet).
We were so fed up by the house hunting that we decide what ever happens that saturday we'd take a decision and pick one of the (more than 20) houses we have visited so far.
The next day we visit one we love a lot...and friday we put an offer on it.
It seems the landlords want us for tenants so we are over the moom because it's a lovely home.
Way bigger tahn the oone we are currtently living on...so so..we will have a decent guest bedroom (the actual as is more a storage room than a guests...)
so ??? so??

Hey ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I will be able to welcome you..decently..
What a great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Hiya Blandine! BlueButterfly

It's so good to hear from you.

I send hugs and thanks for sharing about your new home.... lovHome

I send lots and lots and lots of Love.... sun
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:01 am

DIVI BlueButterfly DIVI

cerises
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:46 am

Catherine wrote:
I send lots and lots and lots of Love.... sun

Thank you Catherine for these lots of lots of Love.... LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud LovCloud

Hey the smileys are working again... greenBounce
I have posted yet that message but it's seems it has collapse nowhere. Helicop
Maybe it will pop back all by itself one day? unless I forget to send it and lost it myself...
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:48 am

RedHs cerises RedHs
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:22 am

Hi Blandine,
I keep wondering how you are doing and how the house move is doing. lovHome

Every time I walk pass the gorse bushes and the flowing stream I think of you. RedHeart

The abundant gorse bushes are still flowering. They have a great strength and seem very hardy.

I posted the cherries because I saw some for sale today outside this fruit shop and I just had to go in!

Blandine, you are very very special...
for I just see things and think of you!
How special is that?!

Sending Love HPink and thank you for brightening my day.... sun DIVI
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Oh Catherine you are so kind.
This is really trully totally adorable EmitLovCloud

So if you want to know: the house moving is a real roller coaster.
As we didn't want to move and were force to move because the landlady ask us of doing so I thought maybe (yes I know I am a dreamer) she would accepted to let us leave sooner in case we find a house until her dead line.
No I am a dreamer but I didn't expect her to be kind but maybe could she fell guilty of not doing what she has promise ( we rent here with the promise of a long term rent...she renew the agrement in january to my surprise becasue I was so unsure she will trick us than cancel it so for our point of view she has not bein fair at all.
If we woud have know this we won't have rent her house but she told us she choose us because she went a long tenancy.
Today word is not middle age anymore.
Words ahev no value.People can give words with no meaning.In middle age words were real bonding contracts and heath conditions were pathetic and no internet I know...)

No way we leave early she said: we are tied up until the day she decide.
No discussion.
So I ask the landlord of the new house if we can do the contract later ..end of june and she accept..
And change her mind yesterday.
As I am a bit fed up of landlors saying one thing and changing their mind I have decide never mind the deposit and Afif agree so we are looking for a new home ..again.
Tomorow we are going to visit 3 more.
So it's not going to be week end to chill as we plan it would be.

Nevertheless the new landlady has understand my point and accept to negociate and agree for a more convenient day for us...but until we receive the contrat and sign it nothing is sure so we keep looking .
We may have a home yet...we may not.
We simply do not know.

Never mind this is boring stuff and not really passionating.
Look what Afif have find.
We would love to move to Iver because it's easy to commute from here to London and Afif sometimes works in Iver.
The house is not bad (detached, unfurnished, Big kitchen, 3 bedrooms, garage and location ok..all our primary requirements) but I know why he choose that one., despite it's above our budget it's viewing over fields and most of all check the adress RedHeart

Plenty of Love for you ... crownH
Afif haven't find cherry to offer me yet so you are the first one offering me some this year smack
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:10 am

Quote :
Never mind this is boring stuff and not really passionating.

Blandine, it doesn't feel like boring to me...
thank you for your sharing.

I am sending Love and thoughts for you... for your perfectly happy new home, for the new place where you will live and be you...
for it is your home where you will be...
for me, it is not boring...
it is where you will be,,,,, you.

I send Love for your journey and your searching and Love for the discovery of the veryplace where you can be you to your heart's content... PassionBach

Blandine, this journey of you for your dwelling place is a journey of unfoldment....
so for me, it isn't boring...
and I feel happy today that you allow me to share with you. RainbowLov
I hope you have a lovely and love-filled weekend.

And yes, it is such a roller coaster... last year my house sale fell through twice! And, so so time consuming....

So, thank you for your sharing....
thank you for sharing the process that is the sharing of your discovery of your new place.... lovHome

Blandine, your sharing isn't boring.... it is the sharing of you. EmitLovCloud

I send you Love for all your cirumstances however it unfolds within the living...

Love for you within it all!
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:01 am

Blandine, I hope you have a good day today.

I send Love... RainbowLov
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:55 pm

How are you?

cerises

I send Love for you and hope you are okay HPink
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:40 am

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for your thoughts and Love. HPink

I am almost to move ...
Day - 3.... waterBounce

Whaoo..
New home very soon.

I am really happy...

I send you plenty of love... DIVI
Back to top Go down
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:35 pm

I woke up this morning with you on my mind, Blandine. I wondered when your move was to happen, so I'm glad to know that you are progressing well.

You'll have to let us know when you are settled in. I'd love to help with the move, but don't think I can get there in time. =)

Sending Love to smooth the process RedHeart
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:28 pm

smack

Yes the moving is on its way.
We are so happy not to hear anymore from our current landlady very soon.
She was such and horrrible person Afif is considering to make a new web site...one to warn tenants about specific landlords.

In England, as a tenants you have to be scrutenize like under a microscope but they do not provide you with any details about the landlords...and really if some tenants are to be avoid, there are some landlords you should avoid more than plague.

Our first landlady was an horrible person, but compare to the following one? She was a true angel to care and cherish for.
The last one was devil diguise in landlady.
I know that before we move.For that only one reason we desperatly try to rent any other house just to avoid her...but house hunting take a lot of time and we are difficult customers so there are only very few houses we accept to rent as we have a never endding list of wish.

Finnally we give up the house hunting after few weeks of fighting ( we had put a deposit on one other house) and decide to also give up considering an other one.Our fist choice was our favorite so we hope we could cope with the landlady.Maybe she could not be that bad as I fear?..
She wasn't that bad..She was so MUCH worse!!!
We are silly stupid people ...the both of us, really ...we think with our heart and not our brain ...and that of sure is not a sign of cleverness.
But after 18 months renting from such an horrible person we have decide no matter how nice is the house if we are not confortable with the landlord this is a definitive NO.

That mean we have to meet the landlord/lady ( but for that one we manage fine) to judge if we consider them as suitable for us.

Any agency would run away when they saw our wish list...especially considering that we have added one more point to our wish list "we want nice landlord/lady".

This point is a tricky one but we hope our next landlords are nice.
We have meet them and they really seems ok.
In fact we are happy of having new landlords but sad because the actual house was with a living room of 33 feets, floor in Oak with 1/3 of it in glass so full of light and sun even when it was raining.
The next one have small rooms and not much sun.

I am addict to cherries...but to sun even more, so having to cope with less light/sun is a huge sacrifice for me.
The new house has less light and more plesant landlords ( it can not be possible otherwise because it's simply impossible they match the actual landlady we are about to get rid of).

Tomorow we do the check in of the new home
And we move friday so it's going to be way too short for you to come help us..but after you will be more than welcome to visit us... RedHs

I need to take a bath...a very relaxing one.. someone came while I was posting so I call the landlady about.She just shout at me on the phone like mad and hang up.
God is woman is really horrible..
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Blandine..

I am thinking of you and sending Love for your packing time and the move...
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:48 pm

crownH Thank you Catherine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's play game!!!!   Let's play game!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's play game!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Te Mana :: Your first category :: Sharing-
Jump to: