Te Mana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars dreamer's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Holos

Holos

Number of posts : 102
Country Location : The Heart of America
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:54 am

Catherine, Can you find some oak leaves and acorns? Or a branch that still has a leaf or two on it?

Put them in a bowl or arrange them in a vase.

In the same way that Edward Bach established his link with the flowers, you can do with the oak--be around it and internalize it.

BachPW
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

Number of posts : 347
Country Location : England
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Nancy, thank you. ( Hugs )

I had planned on going a walk at Ennerdale tomorrow.
I have just looked up to see if there are oak trees there.
And guess what?

There are....
and it also says the water there is very pure...

Oh, I am getting excited now...
for I can do this....
Quote :
Catherine, Can you find some oak leaves and acorns? Or a branch that still has a leaf or two on it?

But do you know what is even better?

The thought of stepping out and asking and seeing and discovering...
Quote :
In the same way that Edward Bach established his link with the flowers, you can do with the oak--be around it and internalize it.
Nancy, Blandine, thank you.
Just thank you!

Because I was thinking I wouldn't be any good at this..
and I wouldn't be able to,
but I can say hello to the oak
and see what evolves...

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

Number of posts : 198
Country Location : Berkshire / ENGLAND
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Flit wrote:
First omg........................I used to say when seeking treatment for my neck, I used to say it felt like I had a block of wood in it.

I fact I have write you the post with the poeme of the white horse fist.
It came this way..I was thinking wood...and oak.
It seems normal to me so when if write this one I was still in oak mood...if this can make sense?

I do not really decide what I will write..that is the problem you see.
Some people would imagine I am clever when they find me spot on.
I am not clever at all.I simply let it hapen and that what hapen.

Many time I write things than I want to erase them because I worry some little on how it will be received...Everytime I decide it's not to me to judge if what I write make sense but the one for who I was push to write will decide and take what can be taken..Because the meaning of what I write seems logical to me with my logical ...but mine is special I know.
And when I dare to share...the suprise is for me because what I have dare to send (not dare to write..write is easy..the difficult is to let it go..I always fear to be perceived as totally crazy (Ok some improvment for this part I admit.I do not really fear.I do not really care because I know I didn't lie.I allow myself the right to said stupid things and nonsenses ..sometimes and I hope the one reading me will forgive me each time they find me non-understable/ silly/ strange).

Flit wrote:
Second omg..................yes I do have a scar on my left palm, quite near to my thumb, yes it is from a long time ago and I can't really remember how I got it. It may been when I was trying to stop a glass from falling, I think.

( I have to ask.... did you "just know"? If you can't answer, that is okay... )

I do not just know.
I feel it.
This is my feeling empathy if you want.
That is the problem I have.You see I know you for months..and this has only happen today.

This is me bloccking it to happen.
I trust my "I feel"..I know it's connected with me being relax..but the more I want to help someone...the more time I need in fact.

When I meet someone I simply do not know...do not care for ..it can happen in fews second the minute i meet them..or even the minute someone talk to me about them.

But when I care for someone, when I expect an usefull sign..I do not have it and must rely on my brain.

My brain is less clever and less efficient.
So this is frustrating.
I would like to rely way less on my brain and much more on my I feel.
That is why I have post on the "kindness and compassion".
All this puzzle me and except you I have noone I could share about that.
I would expecting you would push me..somewhere or somewhere else.

Te Mana is very on the Let it go, let it be mode..So of course for this kind of problem I came to you.

Flit wrote:
Second omg..................yes I do have a scar on my left palm, quite near to my thumb, yes it is from a long time ago and I can't really remember how I got it. It may been when I was trying to stop a glass from falling, I think.

I do not know why..but often there is a scar on the body part I question about.
So I have a theorie.
It's only a theorie of course as I have absolutly no proof of anything.

The body is conected with the Bach essences.
Our body is like planet Earth:There are land with names...these lands are emotional lands.
There is a book of these lands.

Body zones Dietmar Kramer Helmut Wild

I work with this book for several years I write a review on it.
I write "this book is a bomb! Buy it"
I didn't change my mind for the years I use it.
They have write this book with the help of a spirit able to see aura colors and changes in its colors.

Seing aura? I am not going to lie this is really difficult for me to admit this can be possible..but I try to open myself to this possible...and I had to admit..if they didn't use the visualisation of the aura I am damm curious to know how they did it because the fact is all the book is only truth.
I never find an error on it...and believe me I track for fraud and no way..this book is genuine.

I like to see.I am a graphist.
You know a little about how Eyes are important to me..So I would love to see auras.
I am curious about mine...and the one of others.
I think this could be really usefull.
I would like to be efficient.
To really be able to help.
Unfornualty I may have some lack of confidence issues.
I do not trust myself enought probably ( yes there is some flowers for that...I do not want to do it this way ).So I am thisthy of some reinforcment.
Some proof convincing me I am right.

It seems it not the visual mode for me but the sensitive one.
So my sensitivity is my strength and I try to increase what was once pointed to me as a weakness.
Funny no?

When I was ill..seens doctors they ask the stupid question.
How do you feel..I thought "if only you could feel it".
No really you do not imagine how this one came..without thinking..That seems to me obvious..and each time they ask me that question I remain silent because I didn't dare to said "if you were a real doctor, you would feel it".
It feel wiser for me to keep that strange answer secrete.

Maybe all this is because I really think a real doctor should be this way?I may have convince myself of this.

I do not know...or I may have feel something..some truth?Something above me? seperate from me but so real that I could perceived it?

Thrue..the real one is supose to be universal and be common knowledge ( at least that is what I tend to believe).

Maybe I wanted to be a real doctor..but studies is not my thing I love to learn that is not the problem but when there is an exam..I barely remember my name.I really turn stupid.
Things I know by heart can go and never come back for hours..Big blanks.
So maybe feelings are more me..You could, I mean I could not forget a sensation.
My sensations are stronger and more reliable than my knowledge.
Whaoo I am a bit far from your question Catherine...

Flit wrote:
yes I do have a scar on my left palm, quite near to my thumb, yes it is from a long time ago and I can't really remember how I got it. It may been when I was trying to stop a glass from falling, I think.

I don 't have pain in my left hand...the most pain I get tends to be in my neck.

Your neck and your hand are connected..and for some second I was connecte to you with them.

My explination is we all have a key (I mean a Bach essence, flower..One specific for each of us)
I think this.
I know my key and when I meet someone I try to think (not very relaxing mode because it's brain mode: )"focuse on the key and try to find it..And of course I do not find it..only sometimes...when I am especially relax..I feel body things..sometimes it's pain..sometime it's waves.

Each time I feel something it really surprise me because I am relax and not expecting anything to hapen.
Now the pain is really very very very tiny.
But it's stil strong enough for me to feel it.
How can I said..I really think I am a slow learner.
I didnt have an easy life so my body has been hugely and deeply damage.
I know pain..I know deep pain..She is an old friend.
I think I have turn my brain not to feel the pain as strong as it is.
I can feel pain when it's very tiny...I can feel it rising..and above all I can stand it when it's huge.I have a high level of resistance to pain.

I am sorry.All this is really difficult to express because what I know about all this are only vague impressions.
I am not very use of sharing about this.
Afif do not know that.I have try to tell him one week ago because I try to contact some journalists and I find the key for 2 of them.
The problem is they do not write to me so they key is not really usefull.

So maybe it's me who is familiar with pain.
Pain was my bread.Maybe something of a sort of Pavlov mode.When there is pain I become in alert.
I know pain is danger.I know pain must be respect and consider.

Maybe if I was able to see aura I would find it cute..Whaaa a rainbow..How cute.!!!.and would simply be unable to take any meaning from it?

So I do not know why it's pain.
I never find pain lovely and pain is link with illness.
Pain is the universal language of suffering body so maybe I speak the adequate language if I pretend to do healing?

So back to the Body some.
there is 38 bach flwoer...342 or 352 body zones.
I am not extra sure but more zone than flowers.
That mean one flower cover several zones..and all these zones are connecte between each other like an electric guirland.
If one buld is damage the lguirland do not light on.
If one aera is weak..all are weak too..and we all have one weakness above the 38.

How can it be possible?
I simply do not know.This is what I try to understand but I simply can attemp to understand.

In a very strange way the weakest of all the emotions happen to have a scar on one of it's aera.
It's not me who ask for the scar.
I ask is there something ? and most of the time the answer is a scar so now I know I have to ask for a scar.

Maybe when the body part bear a scar the nergetic level is deeply damage and whatever we can try will never work if this one is not fix?
We are energetic body..if there is leaking some where maybe it's not possible to fix somewhere else?

I do not know how, and why.
I am simply sure the part I feel is important and must not be let inintended.

Flit wrote:
is it a possibility to put some oak in the bath to relax in?
( I just don't want to do the swallowing. Please let this be alright....)

Yes it is possible. sun
You do not need to swallow it.
You can swallow it but if you swallow it it's not the same dilution.In fact in the curent context swallonving would not be adequate.
(I need to understand this swalow problem...but an other time)

And yes you can do a bath to relax.
or simply a feet bath because you have acu point on the sole of your feet and they are reactiv to oak vibration.
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinessences.co.uk/
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Hello Blandine,
Hugs.... and Love for you.....
Thank you for your caring and your knowing....

Quote :
Your neck and your hand are connected..
I have had to think about this..... but I think it may be this...

when I cut my hand, I didn't do anything.... I wrapped it up and then hoped it would be alright. I couldn't look at it, because I am not good with cuts. So I ignored it and then was glad when it had healed as best it could.

I am thinking..... that when my neck was bad, it got that way, because I ignored and hoped that it would just get better.

So, I guess this is about asking and learning how to look after myself properly.

The scar on my hand can now remind me to ask for help and Love when I feel I may need to.
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Holos wrote:

BachPW

Yes it work this way.
The bach essences are made with flowers because when a plant or a tree florish it is at it's maximal energetic pic of the year.
The flower is the reproductive part.They need a lot of energy to do that so when their is flowers the energy is maximale.

I have told you about my key.
My key is Pine.
For the essence I use I buy some...but any time I can I use mine because they are hand and Love made by and for me so I cherish them.

Having an essence of my key essence seems important to me.
But I never meet the tree I wanted to make this essence.
Until one day..It was great and I love him the second i saw him.I feel this one was ok for me and above all ready to help me...but it was not the flower season..It was covered with tiny corn.
Arh..I thought..I am too late for 1 second..than..How can I be too late the day I meet my precious tree?
This was simply not possible..So I ask the tree the permission and I did the essence..and it's a lovely one.
It's not made form the flowers but it's done in respect and with Love.
Edward bach give a recipe on how to do the bach essence..people try to follow the guidelines..but the most important of all is the respect..if you have that one..and the goog plant..everything else does not matter.

My fist strange essence was Aspen.
I find my perfect tree on a wood.
This tree was huge and above a river.
There was no way I would climb the tree.On it feet it was suronded by neetles.
I colect some flowers fallen on the grass becasue I even didn't want to try to distrub the tree more than by being around.

I went home (I alway do the essence where I find the flower) except that time.
I put the flowers in water and make a very fragant essence.
Uselly essences, I mean Bach essences didn't smell (this is a little furstating becuase I lobve the smell of nature) but it's healing its not perfume that matter it seems).

And I keep the essence.
One day came a friend of Afif.A computer graphist.
nice guy.Absolutly not the kind turn into healing..
Something strange happen..He was speaking with Afif about a job (he was here for a job) and on a shelve were my books of flowers.
French books for most of them as i am french.
He is british so he was unaable to understand the title of any of them.
But he pick one and he ask me""what is in this book..I have to know I am obscessed with this book and I do not understand what is going on.Tell me the subject and explain me".
So I tell him it's about healing do you want to try?
He said yes so they stop their attemp of working and we try the flwoer..and I try the Aspen..as i was curious for months to know more about that one.

He was simply shock.
He was taking drugs ( this is basic in this kind of work)..heavy one and he tell me it did him the same kind of effects.
He was a really addict..and in fact he has stop some months after.
I have no proof the essence has help him...but what is true is a was really kind to me and became totally respectfull of me after this episod.

I really love him but we do not see him often.
He move to Norway so less easy to see him frequently.
2 years after he seetle there we visit him one time.He was still single and I pity him because he want to love someone and he is a great guy really.
I wish he would find someone to love and who would love in in return and see how great he is.
One week after we left him he meet his wife..
They came from Norway spend 3 days in England.
He has his family and load of friend...but one of these 3 days he want me to meet his wife and he want her to meet the bach essences...because he want to share that with her.

He was really cute because he didn't dare to ask me to do healing .He was afraid to be rude and impose.She just make me a confidence and I said do you know the meaning of that? it's serious..She seems surprise and I propose her to try.
She was bearing that for more than 20 years..and because of one essence made from flowers I pick on the grass and give to her husband one time she was help too.

So yes Nancy is right..You can do your essence.You simply need to find a ready to help you Oak.
Ask him for help and take a tiny bit...a leave a corn..what ever you may find.
Ask kindly and thank the tree for his kindness.
That is all if you meet the tree with the Love surroung you there is not a oak in England who will resist the pleasure to help you.
All would happilly agree to help you.
You simply have to find one, you like most than the others.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Quote :
All this puzzle me and except you I have noone I could share about that.
I would expecting you would push me..somewhere or somewhere else.

Blandine, this is lovely that we can all share the way we can. ((( Hugs )))

I realised today that I have not been sharing about my neck.
( Shame on me.... I could have asked!!!! :) )
There's me trying to do so much alone....
But you see.... I thought I was doing alright....
and then when my neck does hurt, I know it is a sign that I can ask and the Love is here always.

Do you know what?
Perhaps I don't need my neck to tell me any more.
Perhaps I can ask for a prompt by being reminded of my scar on my hand.
After all, it doesn't give me any pain!

And there is just so much Love in abundance here these past few days....
How so very wow! And thank you!

Last edited by Flit on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:30 pm

Quote :
Whaoo I am a bit far from your question Catherine...

I just want to say.... your sharing is very wow and thank you.

Just thank you for being you.

You are just simply so so so special....

Quote :
I am sorry.All this is really difficult to express because what I know about all this are only vague impressions.
I am not very use of sharing about this.

I cannot begin to tell you how special your sharing is...

Love for you and just how you are...
thank you for being simply you!
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Omg

my neck has stopped hurting.....

And, I am now planning my picnic and walk for tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Flit wrote:
Because I was thinking I wouldn't be any good at this..
and I wouldn't be able to,
but I can say hello to the oak
and see what evolves...

How would you not be any good at it????
If some humans are not formated to hear the language you speak and for them you will be speaking japanese...if you talk Love to the trees/ flowers you willl be spoken universal language to them.

Do not worry , they will welcome your works and anwer you back.

Theyre were plenty I didn't ask because I find them too weak but ALL those I expected help from, agree for it.

They are so happy if they are given the chance to help.
They do not expected it and they may not understand what and why...but they do not care.
They are true Love..You ask a bit of it they will give it to you in the most loving maneer they could. BluAngel

Some tree are of a solitary kind but how can I said?
I never find a flower...never one single who refuse to help me.
Oak is not a solitary and is an especially one willing ot help.
I would be surpise if you find only one Oak refusing to give...maybe he would if he feel he is weak and you miss it so he would send you to someone stronger.But if one one day said not in its onw specail way understand he was helping.

Walnut is a solitary tree.
I thought before I find a walnut tree who want to share something with me it could take age.
The first walnut I meet..I find it great.
I was a bit concern he may not agree.What are the chance the first you meet agree to help (in human this never happen.)But he wasn't huma, he was a huge tree.I take me 2 minutes to make a whole turn.
When I ask him there was a perfect branch with a perfect flower right under my noose.I wasn't sure I could use that one so I check the tree.There shoudl be some better one.This tree was so huge.
I check one, 2 , 3 times...I must have take me half and hour to check.
No really that exact branch was perfect and I was able to turn around the tree as much as I want I alway find that one...in the middle of the hundred and hundred of other...that one was totally attractive...as if the walnut tree didn't want me to see any other branch/flower.
That one was the one he was willing ot offer me so I stop wondering and I made a wonderfull essence.
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Blandine, thank you...

Quote :
if you talk Love to the trees/ flowers you willl be spoken universal language to them.

I hope to be able to sit underneath one, as I have warm outdoor clothes to wear and in the sitting to say hello and to just see what happens...

Quote :
They are so happy if they are given the chance to help.
They do not expected it and they may not understand what and why...but they do not care.
They are true Love..You ask a bit of it they will give it to you in the most loving maneer they could.

So.... it is just as much a new experience for the tree as it is for me....
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Oh!!!! :)

And, I will ask for help in finding the tree.....
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:50 pm

I do not know what you want to do with the tree you will meet.
For my part I do essences becausee you can keep them for years.
Once you have meet a flower ...this one is special...There is not chance you will ever ever meet the very exact same one.

What a flower give you is precious and totally unic.

When I give them to someone...when I am confortable enough, because I do not speak flower in the same way with anyone..Some can ear some things...Others could not.
But when I can I said "they are the best friends you could dream to have".

As for me they are that.
Each one is a very special one.
And in the same way you would not exchange Nancy for me or me for Nancy you would not exchange one essence for one other.

I have some flowers I have this essence made in different time and place..with different flower.
I use the same essence..because that one I love especially.So yes even if I love all my essences made of the same kind of flower when I have twins.s.One is my favourite.

I do no more than twins.
Just because I do not want to be greedy.
My second twin is like a back up...in case I lost the first one if you rather like.
A sort of air bag for essences?
If you have air bag in your car you can be glad for having them.
We have change your car because the previous one doens't have air bag.
We have this car for some years and never have see the color of the air bag...but knowing they are here ready to help in case is great.

About finding the tree, do not worry for that.
Just walk...follow your heart it will lead you were you have to go.

One day I was at home.
I phone a friend.
She live in Belgium.
I teach her how to make essences.
At the begining she was shy...so sure she would not manage.
She has 3 daughters so she do healing on and for them.
Once the essences were made she was able to try them for this or that and awake to the possibility that she could make valuable essence, as anyone can.

So at first she was doing Bach essences and only Bach essences...because that is mainly what I do and what I teach her.

I also told her you can do essences with each living plants but Bach was inspired.He know the very few...The very special ones.He named them the happy felows...something of that kind.

When you do essences...I do small bottles not to stock too much.I do tiny droppers..it's less heavy.Cost me less money in preservative...in storage room..Less easy to break...
As with some drops you last some years with 10 ml essences you can last some centuries.
But even if I love and respect Edward Bach so many flowers everywhere..so many treasures..I wanted to try some, and I did.
But the time you meet the essences, the time you understand what for it can be usefull ofor...it can take years.
This is a very long process so it's long time this s why as much as possible I restrict myself to the Bach essences.
Nevermind one day I call my friend in Belgium.She said she try a new one, not a Bach one...The forget me not and what she said about it was so so cool..I wanted the same.

I didn't dare to ask her to send me some.
Once I put the phone down I take my stuff for doing essences and leave the house.
I walk straight away...in search of the forget me not...
I have never notice this flower.I simply never look for her.
But this day I was expecting her.
How would I recognise her?
I google for her picture and that was all.
After 5 mn walk I meet her.
She was growing next my door step...and I have never meet her..So tiny..so cute.
I never went there..where my feet lead me so it was quite strange..So close home..first time I come here...
3 days after I was still shocked about meeting her so I decide to return and thanks her because I was with the impression she was simply calling me and that was what allow me to find her so easily.
When I return it was real strange.
I tought there was no point returning...She would not be there anymore.
But this could not be possible...despite I was sure I also had to return.
Guess what? She was not there anymore.
The land was abandonn for some years...between the day I did the essences and when I return they build a home ( I mean start building a new home) and remove all plants.There was not a single bit of flower to see nowhere.
I manage to came just before she was remove.

The day I did the essence I ask her to forgive me to take advange of her and her kindness.She was stuck here ...No way she run away from me.I feel she was ok to help me but I could have been wrong..taking my desires for reality if you rather like.
To feel less ashame ...I do not know..I have done dozen of essences before but this time I had to said something to the flower so I tell her..you will never die..as long as I will live you will live with me and you will be love and usefull.
I may not live centuries but I will live longuer than any forget me not so in helping me you will remain vibrant for so many longuer.

When I come back and find she was dead I realise...in fact she may have know what was about to happen.Maybe I didn't find her...maybe she call me because she was ready and she need me.
My forget me not essence is a very very special to me...it's the first time a flower call me before I call for her.

If there is an Oak close enought for you to find walking by...do not worry...your feet will lead you to it. HPink

Last edited by Lobellia on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Quote :
I had to said something to the flower so I tell her..you will never die..as long as I will live you will live with me and you will be love and usefull.

Blandine, that is lovely. You gave Love and allowed the flower to feel Loved. ((( Hugs )))

We used to have forget-me-nots in my garden when I was a little child. I loved them. They seemed to flourish everywhere in that garden!
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Quote :
.follow your heart it will lead you were you have to go.

Quote :
If there is an Oak close enought for you to find walking by...do not worry...your feet will lead you to it.

Quote :
She was growing next my door step.

I have been thinking during my sleeping about the strength of the oak tree and thinking that the strength can be internalised and I can have that inner strength and I sort of wondered if the saying hello to the oak tree had already started....

And this morning as I read your words, I thought wouldn't it be funny if there was an oak tree nearby, I mean really nearby ( I can feel Love in my legs just as I type!!!! ) and I suddenly remembered that I brought a very small oak tree here and then I planted it here for a reason, a deeply moving reason, but just at the moment I can't remember why, it is something to do with last year...

I originally bought it to be able to give my rabbits some wood to chew on and when I went to the garden centre there the tree was laid on its side, all abandoned and woesome and alone. I picked it up and brought it home and I ended up planting it here at the bottom of the new garden where I am living.

She just needed loooooking after..... ( Edited to add.... perhaps she thought the same of me? )

And when I just realised just this morning that it may have been an oak that I had bought and had planted here I was so omg that I knew I had to go down the garden in the dark with a torch to see if it was an oak. And there she was, with not a leaf on or an acorn or a corn.... and I know that it was an oak but I needed confirmation for she had no leaves on.... but she loooooked so well!
( smiling.... ) .... she just looked so so so well and I can remember how she looked when I discovered her....

but I also remember that when I planted her, there was another oak already here but a much stronger one, so I had to look ( with my torch in the dark!!! ) and there she was and I saw one leaf on the top and it was an oak leaf!!!! So then I paused, for I remembered at that moment to say hello and I have brought in the leaf and also something next to it that looks like a dried flower/bud. It is quite quite beautiful and there is just so much in its detail. It feels like it is preserved for me to find and hold.

The dried flower/bud and the leaf are at the side of my bed now.

I can say hello and at any time!
She is already here!!!!! :)

Last edited by Flit on Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Blandine,
I just wanted to say, I get omg at all this...

because I never know how things will turn out

and sometimes that is the greatest fun of all!

But.... just..... omg!!!!
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:47 pm

I planted that tree here when my divorce came through....

she was a poor little abandoned tree and where she was, she wasn't being looked after

and now she is fine and thriving and getting so much stronger!

That is so so so so good, isn't it?

The growing, the inner strength, doesn't just start here...
but well before I even realised....

Thank you little oak tree, I love you.
Thank you big oak tree for the gift of your leaf and flower/bud....
I love you tpp but espcially for your strength
I will try to listen to you
and I will ask for help in remembering and noticing you...
thank you for keeping the leaf and flower/bud safe for me until the time became right for me to discover the strength of you...

Last edited by Flit on Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : don't know whether it is a dried flower or bud but it is beautiful and has so much depth and detail)
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:31 am

( I just have to share this.... )
Tina ( my little dog ) became desperate to go out again and whilst I was out I loooked at the big oak tree, in the light this time,,,, and... there isn't one but two! They are very closely intertwined together, but they are growing side by side! They look good together......and their bark looks beautiful.
And there are oak leaves on the floor everywhere and all around the little one too.
So, now there is three.

( I'm going to try to have a quiet day now.... )
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:22 am

Blandine, thank you! smack

Love for you, today! EmitLovCloud
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:55 am

Flit wrote:
.... I will ask for help in finding the tree.....

It seems someone is closely listening to your wishes and so willing to make them alive BlueButterfly BluAngel BlueButterfly
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:24 am

Flit wrote:
Quote :
.follow your heart it will lead you were you have to go.

Quote :
If there is an Oak close enought for you to find walking by...do not worry...your feet will lead you to it.

Quote :
She was growing next my door step.

And this morning... I thought wouldn't it be funny if there was an oak tree nearby, I mean really nearby ( I can feel Love in my legs just as I type!!!! ) and I suddenly remembered that I brought a very small oak tree here and then I planted it here

Is it great...when you read something...like the story I write about the forget me not and think "it should have been something to experiment and I would like to live the same and ppff all of a sudden it's just here for you to live and feel???? YelwAngel

Flit wrote:
She just needed loooooking after..... ( Edited to add.... perhaps she thought the same of me? )

Oh yes so probably PinkAngel

That is one of the joy of gifts.
When you give you receive, as you can received so much in return when you give...

I am use of helping people...of all kind and in all sort of situations.
I did it way before I was able to use the Bach essences but evrytime something remain constant, something quite strange:
When you help someone...
There are those who need help (everyone need help...everybody will be better with the appropriate help.Noone is beyond help and can afford to turn help)
And they are those who are so in need.The desperate ones.Even for their point of view nothing would be able to improve their situation.They expect it, they haven't give up...but it's not hope it's a breath of thin hope...an expectation, a dream of a maybe possible hope...

These one if only you manage to help them, are the most rewarding of all.
You could never imagine how much they would give you in return.
Unlike those who havent got a clue about what you give them, about how precious and usefull it can be, the deseperate ones value want you can offer them and they will make the most of it.
In return they will show you you have been usefull, deeply usefull this is a great reward.
And above that they would give you knowledge.Deep and precious knowledge...you will be able to made part of yourself.

HPink BlueButterfly Helping others is part of a real lovely and powerfull growing process.BlueButterfly HPink
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:30 am

Flit wrote:
when I just realised just this morning that it may have been an oak that I had bought and had planted here I was so omg that I knew I had to go down the garden in the dark with a torch to see if it was an oak.

I imagine you with that torch unable to wait for the sun to rise.
It's such a wonderfull vivid image and smiling one to have this picture of you to cherish InLov
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:34 am

Flit wrote:
Omg my neck has stopped hurting.....

KissMailBox Whaoo greenBounce
Back to top Go down
Lobellia
Admin
Admin
Lobellia

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:39 am

Flit wrote:
We used to have forget-me-nots in my garden when I was a little child. I loved them.

There is no forget me not in tropics...
And I spend a lot of time in cities where forget me not are not such common.

Above this I know forget me not for their french name.
They are name for their color:Myosotis DIVI
We said blue myosotis.Myosotis a the special blue of this flower so the french meaning name of that color is only about its striking color and only that.

In english the mean is more link with memory...and the essence work with memory and brain. waterBounce
In the many dreams I made was the one to be clever.This is an old dream.Ussefull one.
You can't be too clever I imagine.
So when I discover the essences world I dream: "maybe is there an essence to become clever...how great if only I could be able to do that one, one day.".

For sure I thought it would be too ..."trop beau pour etre vrai" ..means "way too beautifull to be real".
And it is both:Beautifull & and Real ExtraHappy

I use forget me not when I am stuck sometimes, when I need an idea to solve a specif problem I am stuck onto.
The first time I use it,something totally incredible happen:I hear my brain cells connecting together.If it didn't have happen to me I would not believe it that is sure.
So many time I realise what I may think or try to share is just an attempt to share.
I know you will not think I am lying and would try to trust me.
In the same time..if I have to listen myself to some of the things that I have feel..I would never believe it maybe it's not believe...maybe it undersatnd how things that strange can only be.
But it's there somewhere in me.I have feel it and if I have a lot of imagination I would have never imagine all that.
It was real...but remain quite unreal.It might have a dream dimension in it you see.
When you dream it feel so so real.
Than you awake and you tend to forget it even if when you have vivid memories when you awake...in some hours it's has disolve in smoke.
Many things I have live all awaketend to turn to smoke.I know I haven't dream them...but it look much more like dream than real.

I do not know how it can be possible but it seems the forget me not essence make the liason between neurones smooth and faster.
It's a sort of brain accelerator.
We do not use the whole part of our brain and the essence do something as if it allow to access to some unuse part.
Some time Afif has a problem with the computer.He has try everything for several days and it's not working.He run of ideas but he need to find a way so he take the essence and find how to solve it.So yes it work also on technic problem ( I imagine it allow to go deep on the brain where we have the solution all sleepy.That mean we can only answer things we have the solution previoulsy but lost in the maze of our brain.For example if I take the forget me not to solve a mathematic problem it's not going to happen because I am total rubbish in mathe matic so it does not really make clever, but allow to use the brain as most as possible).
This essence is incredible.
Now when I use it I do not feel the brain cell connecting together but I feel the effect with ideas popin from nowhere when I was unable to have them without the essence.
When I want and need to be clever, I use this essence.

Sometimes I wonder what forget me not would do on someone who is real clever (I mean naturally).Like Einstein or some one of this kind? A big mathematician or scientist?
I would love to meet one who would accept to play guynea pig with this essence.
Maybe he could find a solution to polution? starvation? global warming?...according the field he would be working in.

Last edited by Lobellia on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add the part in purple..and some letters here an there.so many time I lost letters in my posts I could only notice when I re read them a bit later.)
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:07 am

Oh, it has been a beautiful walk at Ennerdale! And the mists were dreamy on the lake and the mountains reflected in the clear water.

I didn't go loooking for an oak because in a way, the oak had already said hello.... but guess what.... the car park is surrounded by a ring of mature oaks.

Just before I got there, I knew that I was going to sit for a while in the car before I walked. And it was then that I realised that the car park is in a ring of oaks! Simply awesome!

I enjoyed the walk and found it fun to begin to identify the different trees and just to say hello, anyway.

On the way, I just thought of you both and asked for you both to be with me, and that was such a nice thought, I just wanted to look at and then share all this beauty with you both!

On the way back, I just suddenly asked to be helped to try to understand about the flowers thing, and the next thing I noticed was some very yellow gorse flowers. I said hello and as I looked I noticed dew drops on their petals. I gently touched the dew and then noticed the drops on my fingers. Don't ask me why, but I just rubbed the drops on the back of my neck.
You might ask me why, I don't know, but it was just a simple movement that took a few seconds and then I was on my walk again....

I need to ask something....
is it a bit like this...
Quote :
In the same way that Edward Bach established his link with the flowers

It was just the simplicity that struck me.... and I thought of this....
Quote :
attuning to them simply by walking close to them in the country side.

I am not trying to take this anywhere.... just trying to understand....

Last edited by Flit on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine

Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:28 am

Blandine, I just wanted to say I love this.......
Quote :
Te Mana is very on the Let it go, let it be mode..
RainbowLov LovFlag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!   Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compassion and Kindness boost empathy!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Te Mana :: Your first category :: Sharing-
Jump to: